• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you proud of this ditz, Dems?

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

·
Feb 14, 2019

Anything is possible: today was the day a group of dedicated, everyday New Yorkers & their neighbors defeated Amazon’s corporate greed, its worker exploitation, and the power of the richest man in the world.

Meanwhile in the real world...

Pushed by Pandemic, Amazon Goes on a Hiring Spree Without Equal
The company has added 427,300 employees in 10 months, bringing its global work force to more than 1.2 million.

The city’s unemployment rate now stands at 13.2 percent, nearly double the 6.9 percent national rate.

But hey- she 'cares' right ?

Hey I got the perfect kwanzaa gift for her...
LAFFRIOT!!!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

·
Feb 14, 2019

Anything is possible: today was the day a group of dedicated, everyday New Yorkers & their neighbors defeated Amazon’s corporate greed, its worker exploitation, and the power of the richest man in the world.

The company has added 427,300 employees in 10 months, bringing its global work force to more than 1.2 million.

The city’s unemployment rate now stands at 13.2 percent, nearly double the 6.9 percent national rate.

LAFFRIOT!!!

That image, which is obviously not of AOC (she chooses not to release pictures like that), reminds us that fascists both hate AOC and want to **** her.

(Oos! I get it now--please ignore this post. Sorry.)

Go back to Political Rhetoric Busters, KLATTU.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

·
Feb 14, 2019

LAFFRIOT!!!
You do realize Twitter isn't a credible source...

I don't care for her, but watching Trump-lovers froth over anything she says or does is hilarious.

I'm a conservative, but I have to admit that I don't mind her as a person. Yes, she says some crazy things and her actions can cause all kind of problems. But once I saw her in an interview, and the host asked her some very tough questions. One in particular was about something she had said earlier, a kind of embarrassing thing, really, and I was anxious to hear her try to talk herself out of it. But much to my surprise, he admitted it was stupid, that she had said it before she knew enough about the subject, and that she was in the process of learning all she could so that she wouldn't make such incorrect statements in the future. Now, how many politicians will say that kind of thing? Again, I disagree with her, but it appears that she has at least some amount of character.

Don’t those breasts belong to Stormy? Her implants are probably worth more than an Amazon picker makes in a year.

AOC is a pretty good dancer. Seen the video?

I'm a conservative, but I have to admit that I don't mind her as a person. Yes, she says some crazy things and her actions can cause all kind of problems. But once I saw her in an interview, and the host asked her some very tough questions. One in particular was about something she had said earlier, a kind of embarrassing thing, really, and I was anxious to hear her try to talk herself out of it. But much to my surprise, he admitted it was stupid, that she had said it before she knew enough about the subject, and that she was in the process of learning all she could so that she wouldn't make such incorrect statements in the future. Now, how many politicians will say that kind of thing? Again, I disagree with her, but it appears that she has at least some amount of character.

I agree, she is too far left for my taste but I find her intelligent, honest, and attractive...

And it is funny how she drives her opponents bat shit crazy...

I agree, she is too far left for my taste but I find her intelligent, honest, and attractive...

And it is funny how she drives her opponents bat shit crazy...

I once saw a video she had taken of herself trying to figure out how a garbage disposal worked. She had never had one before, and she was kind of scared of it. I thought it was kind of cute. :)

Don’t those breasts belong to Stormy? Her implants are probably worth more than an Amazon picker makes in a year.
yeah it's such a horrible job. Nobody wants to work there, huh?
You do realize Twitter isn't a credible source...
mmm yeah , she tweeted it, Try again.

It’s Stormy. Laffriot!

Man I am so proud of her

I have a hunch that most of your posts are just trolls

Back
Top Bottom