• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you pro-life or pro-choice?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Simple question

...and why?

Remember... Pro-Life means no exceptions. If you have any exceptions at all, you are Pro-Choice.

Simple question

...and why?

Remember... Pro-Life means no exceptions. If you have any exceptions at all, you are Pro-Choice.

That isn't what it means so I guess I can't vote in your poll.

Using your definition, my exception are rape incest and immediate risk of life to the mother/baby.

Of course, people's definitions of pro life/pro choice are different.

It is what it means. If you have an exception then you have a choice... that is Pro-Choice. *shrugs*

Sorry.

I've known some persons who were pro-life, with reservations, though I have never known anyone who claimed to be pro-choice with reservations. Perhaps that could be clarified.

Using your definition, my exception are rape incest and immediate risk of life to the mother/baby.

Of course, people's definitions of pro life/pro choice are different.
That would sound to me as being pro-life, with exceptions.

Simple question

...and why?

I am both-------------and I disagree with your definitions.

Everyone is "pro-life" and "pro-choice"

See how much I can do with a few words? You make huge posts that are quite boring.
They form an archive. This forum has a search tool.

The 109 page Opt-Out thread is unreadable and almost none of the posts include resource details.
I am not saying you are to blame. You don't make anyone post anything.

You have a talent. If you attempted to put it to better use, you too would be reminded by posters how they
dislike to read. Maybe I've been late understanding the purpose of posting is to attract feedback numbers,
nothing more....

I am both-------------and I disagree with your definitions.

Everyone is "pro-life" and "pro-choice"
Good point, though a case for some being "pro-abortion" might also be made.

Simple question

...and why?

I need an other option.

Actually I can see it this way I am very prochoice for both men and women

Simple question

...and why?

:ROFLMAO:
😂

No, i don't let child murderers define me. Pro life.

It is what it means. If you have an exception then you have a choice... that is Pro-Choice. *shrugs*

Sorry.
What if you only want minorities to abort- i mean- "have a choice"? 🥸

Back
Top Bottom