• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you pro-abortion?

watsup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I don’t even know what that means. Does it mean that a person advocates for as many abortions as possible? If you consider yourself to be pro-abortion, explain why.

And no, liberals are not “pro-abortion”. We are indeed “pro-choice”. Truth is, for the most part, and as Bill Clinton once explained, we would prefer to see as FEW abortions as possible, but we are simply against having the state (government) intervene in what should be a personal decision for a particular woman. As someone else said, right wingers crow about wanting the government out of people’s lives—except for when they don’t.

So we liberal put our money where our mouth is by supporting the goal of Planned Parenthood to provide education about and access to birth control for those who would otherwise lack it, and thus lessening the number of abortions. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Pro-choice and pro-abortion are synonyms

You evidently did not read my very clear explanation in the OP showing that they are different in meaning.

I read it, it's just a bunch of horse shit that liberals spew because they can't own up to their position that they are in fact pro-abortion. It's it was about choice you would call it the right to choose but no one is doing that.

I read it, it's just a bunch of horse shit that liberals spew because they can't own up to their position that they are in fact pro-abortion. It's it was about choice you would call it the right to choose but no one is doing that.
I am absolutely pro abortion

I am pro other medical procedures as well

The Irony, stupidity and dishonesty in this post is so staggering and hilarious at the same time it can even LMAO
😂🍿

Pro-choice and pro-abortion are synonyms
No, calling it a synonym is stretching the meaning of it.

Be more correct to say that pro abortion can be implied in pro choice. After all it is about choosing to have an abortion or not have an abortion. Or to use a synonym correctly it is about being pro or anti abortion.

I don’t even know what that means. Does it mean that a person advocates for as many abortions as possible? If you consider yourself to be pro-abortion, explain why.
pro-chioce was first of course
then pro-abortion was just a common sense synonym but then its meaning was a made-up and use as an attack byt anti-choice extremists.
and per THAT false definition basically nobody is pro-abortion. Under normal circumstances everybody pro-choice is

just another nonsensical political game nutters play

And no, liberals are not “pro-abortion”. We are indeed “pro-choice”.
Well yes and know it depends what definition you mean, the real one and common sense one or the made up one
also "liberals" are not one people, there are pro-life liberals just like there are millions of prochoice republicans

Truth is, for the most part, and as Bill Clinton once explained, we would prefer to see as FEW abortions as possible, but we are simply against having the state (government) intervene in what should be a personal decision for a particular woman.
That is true that is the super vast majority of all pro-choice
and the reality is we are already amazingly good at not having abortions. less than .001% of sex results in abortion. Thats a good job.

As someone else said, right wingers crow about wanting the government out of people’s lives—except for when they don’t.
RIght wingers who also happen to be pro-lifer extremists ant not pro-choice
So we liberal put our money where our mouth is by supporting the goal of Planned Parenthood to provide education about and access to birth control for those who would otherwise lack it, and thus lessening the number of abortions. What could possibly be wrong with that?
This is very solid point that nutters cant handle and will never admit too
Planned parenthood and orgs like it are do more to PREVENT unwanted pregnancies than any other org in the country yet the nutters try to attack them.
most of the nutters don't even know that many PPs done even do abortions LMAO
at one time there were like 33 in my state and only 11 did abortions services.

just another issues people try to make black and white and they are monumentally uneducated about

You spelled pro-sexist wrong
No I didn't. I like how you thought you your post was clever when it was actually inane, though.

No I didn't. I like how you thought you your post was clever when it was actually inane, though.

You're the one that thinks people should have less rights based on their gender.

The Irony, stupidity and dishonesty in this post is so staggering and hilarious at the same time it can even LMAO
😂🍿

It's so simple and so true that all you can do is hurl insults because you have no argument

It's so simple and so true that all you can do is hurl insults because you have no argument
translation, YOU cant defend YOUR claim with anything that makes it a statement of fact so you deflect
if you disagree do so, but you wont cause you cant

thanks for proving me right again, wow that was easy to kick the shit out of LMAO

incoming deflection dodge and or triggered meltdown post in 3 . . .2. . .
😂🍿

translation, YOU cant defend YOUR claim with anything that makes it a statement of fact so you deflect
if you disagree do so, but you wont cause you cant

thanks for proving me right again, wow that was easy to kick the shit out of LMAO

incoming deflection dodge and or triggered meltdown post in 3 . . .2. . .
😂🍿

Defend it from a popcorn emoji?

Incoming more trolling and popcorn emojis. If you said something of value it would be a 1st.

Defend it from a popcorn emoji?

Incoming more trolling and popcorn emojis. If you said something of value it would be a 1st.
BOOM!!! can i call it or can I call it

ZERO facts and or support that makes your claim true just more failed and retarded deflections BWHAHAHA

that's what I thought!
you just proved me right AGAIN, please let us know when you can defend your failed and exposed claim and post anything that makes it a statement of fact, thanks for playing!
😂🍿

who bets my post is dodged and run from AGAIN?

And no, liberals are not “pro-abortion”. We are indeed “pro-choice”. Truth is, for the most part, and as Bill Clinton once explained, we would prefer to see as FEW abortions as possible, but we are simply against having the state (government) intervene in what should be a personal decision for a particular woman. As someone else said, right wingers crow about wanting the government out of people’s lives—except for when they don’t.

I wrote an article on the "pro-abortion" position a while back. While no one seems to be pro-abortion, an argument can be made for it.

Back
Top Bottom