• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you planning on watching convention coverage?

Are you planning on watching convention coverage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The GOP convention has all the makings of a real life SNL skit. Who would miss some of the best comedy on TV to come around for a long time! I can't wait.

Colbert will distill out the best parts for us.

Preaching to the choir stuff doesn't interest me, and I don't have the time nor the patience to watch this stuff. If something interesting comes up, I'll check the transcripts.

What for...to see which loser party picks which loser candidate so they can slowly (Clinton) or quickly (Trump) ruin America more?

Pass.

It makes me semi-emotionally sick to watch the supporters freak out like these pathetic jerks (Trump and Clinton) are rock stars. Anyone that would cheer for either of these two - let alone almost ANY major politician - is so clueless and/or naive it almost staggers the mind that these people actually function normally in society.

Anyone that openly cheers for either the buffoon or the liar knows little to nothing of a) what is wrong with America and b) what she truly needs.

For all my thoughts and plans, I only watched maybe 10 minutes of the entire thing. Oh well. :shrug:

I did plan to watch a lot of it as well. It just lacked professionalism to me so I didn't really watch the first two nights. Especially after Rudy went off the rails. I saw a couple of the delegate calls and the fights/booing that went on. Then I saw Melania's fake speech, and then watched Peter Thiel's speech and then Trump's speech. That's it. I bet I didn't watch three hours of it.

It is hard not to be forced in watching some. Its on almost very commercial, PBS, CSPAN and cable news station.

Back
Top Bottom