• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are You Not Eating Out Because of Concerns about Coronavirus?

Are You Not Eating Out Because of Concerns about Coronavirus?

• Total voters
I am still eating out.

Bim bim bap

Chagos, truthatallcost

Could you please explain those options.

I ate out today...I am more conscious of hand sanitizer, though...

My absolute favorite is Thai fried rice with chicken and very spicy. Simple dish, but it’s so good.

Crispy Basil Chicken for me. An hr after I eat I'm still like damn that was good!

I had lunch with a girlfriend today but chose a restaurant that is new and not crowded. Am probably cancelling my Friday lunch date, though. Today is Day 1 of semi-sheltering in place, sigh. My state's first "community origin" was news today, and I'm only 50 or so miles away. I think we're all going to be experience novel lifestyle changes pretty soon.

Out at least twice a week. So many great restaurants here to try. So many bad ones to miss before they close. A Turkish restaurant this past Sunday, excellent. Soon we have a new southern comfort food place opening, and we'll learn about what they mean by southern comfort food. :)

The St Patrick’s day parade is on March 15th and the Boston marathon is on April 20th...

Anything about these dates seem like it might be factor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing in regards to CV

LOL... Nice dodge.... There is still plenty of time to cancel the Boston marathon...
What dodge? It should have already been cancelled according to leftist anti-trumper CV guidelines. Can you explain why leftist Marty Walsh is gambling with our lives? If the city makes money off of the events does that kill CV? Just shows you how full of **** lefties really are on this.

What dodge? It should have already been cancelled according to leftist anti-trumper CV guidelines. Can you explain why leftist Marty Walsh is gambling with our lives? If the city makes money off of the events does that kill CV? Just shows you how full of **** lefties really are on this.

Did he cancel Christmas 2020 also? What about the 4th of July?

Look, I get it... The Trump administration is facing it's first real crisis and it's failing miserably.... You want to downplay, deflect, etc.... Unfortunately, this is the real deal...

I don't go out much, but the food preparers all wear gloves and hairnets, and the seating is usually at least 3 ft apart. Probably less chance of catching a disease there.

Did he cancel Christmas 2020 also? What about the 4th of July?

Look, I get it... The Trump administration is facing it's first real crisis and it's failing miserably.... You want to downplay, deflect, etc.... Unfortunately, this is the real deal...
Failing? Seems everything is going fine despite leftist hysteria. But just to confirm your BS....should the Boston Marathon be cancelled or is the virus not really spread faster through mass public gatherings like the leftist media has been saying?
Does the virus get cancelled out if the city loses money? Both leftist stances can be true. One has to be a lie. You tell me which one is the lie.

What dodge? It should have already been cancelled according to leftist anti-trumper CV guidelines.
Health guidelines from experts in Trumps administration are now leftist anti-trumpers.
Science, is leftist anti-Trump.

You guys. What buffoonery.

Health guidelines from experts in Trumps administration are now leftist anti-trumpers.
Science, is leftist anti-Trump.

You guys. What buffoonery.
Do mass public gatherings help spread this virus? Yes or no?

Out at least twice a week. So many great restaurants here to try. So many bad ones to miss before they close. A Turkish restaurant this past Sunday, excellent. Soon we have a new southern comfort food place opening, and we'll learn about what they mean by southern comfort food. :)

Report back, will you?

Failing? Seems everything is going fine despite leftist hysteria. But just to confirm your BS....should the Boston Marathon be cancelled or is the virus not really spread faster through mass public gatherings like the leftist media has been saying?
Does the virus get cancelled out if the city loses money? Both leftist stances can be true. One has to be a lie. You tell me which one is the lie.

If you aren't smart enough to see the rationale in waiting to decide on an event that is 1.5 months away versus next week then what is the point?

If you aren't smart enough to see the rationale in waiting to decide on an event that is 1.5 months away versus next week then what is the point?

Oh so the year of pandemic panic is actually lets wait a couple weeks. What happened to the virus being here for the year without a vaccine panic? All BS with you guys. If Trump refused to cancel the marathon you'd be stepping on each other to attack him...but since a left mayor refuses to lose revenue and wont cancel it turns into lets wait....LMAO...lefties are so full of ****.

Oh so the year of pandemic panic is actually lets wait a couple weeks. What happened to the virus being here for the year without a vaccine panic? All BS with you guys. If Trump refused to cancel the marathon you'd be stepping on each other to attack him...but since a left mayor refuses to lose revenue and wont cancel it turns into lets wait....LMAO...lefties are so full of ****.

Trump could cancel the marathon today... Why hasn't he? Why hasn't he declared a national emergency and canceled all large gatherings? Because there is no need to address something 1.5 months away... Keep trying sell your brand... Fewer and fewer are buying it...

The libruls grand plan to fight the corona virus:

gv030220dAPR20200302074509.jpg

March 12, 2020 | 11:00 AM
The Boston Athletic Association said Thursday that “details will be forthcoming” about the state of the 2020 Boston Marathon, as organizers reportedly consider postponing the historic race amid the “rapidly evolving” coronavirus pandemic.

“The Boston Athletic Association continues to meet and work closely with city and state officials involved in the Boston Marathon,” the BAA said in a statement. “Our collective priority is the health and safety of residents, participants, and all who come to Massachusetts for this worldwide event.”

Mayor Marty is getn hammered on this. What will he do? Line his pockets or choose public safety? Imagine if Trump said wait a month and see. Leftist BS is neck deep in here.
March 12, 2020 | 11:00 AM
The Boston Athletic Association said Thursday that “details will be forthcoming” about the state of the 2020 Boston Marathon, as organizers reportedly consider postponing the historic race amid the “rapidly evolving” coronavirus pandemic.

“The Boston Athletic Association continues to meet and work closely with city and state officials involved in the Boston Marathon,” the BAA said in a statement. “Our collective priority is the health and safety of residents, participants, and all who come to Massachusetts for this worldwide event.”

Back
Top Bottom