• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you literally asking to die?

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Bit of a rant, but I was driving around, less than an hour ago.

It was already dark, it’s snowed the last couple of days and I know there’s spots of ice under that fresh snow.

So I see a guy, riding a bicycle, doesn’t look like snow tires on it, no reflective gear and no head gear... like, the **** man, do you want to die?

cause that’s how you ****ing die.

****ing idiot.

:rantoff:

It was already dark, it’s snowed the last couple of days and I know there’s spots of ice under that fresh snow.

So I see a guy, riding a bicycle, doesn’t look like snow tires on it, no reflective gear and no head gear... like, the **** man, do you want to die?

****ing idiot.

Anymore it would be hard to guess if this is from not knowing or rather not caring.....people are increasingly stupid and life is increasingly cheap.

Anymore it would be hard to guess if this is from not knowing or rather not caring.....people are increasingly stupid and life is increasingly cheap.

I dunno man, the guy on the bike is still smarter than you, so at least he’s got that going for him.

****ing idiot.

Yet such deaths (when, not if, they happen) are called accidents. They are simply acceptable losses and cause little, if any, concern. More tragic may be those that survive such accidents but require public assistance for the rest of their very degraded lives.

****ing idiot.

Everyone is in a hurry. Some are in a hurry to die.

I have a friend who works as a therapist in a rehab hospital. When someone asks her what she does for a living she likes to answer by saying, "I work a lot with people who rejected the seat belt law."

I have never taken even one class in psychology, but I think that common sense indicates that many people unconsciously (or maybe not so unconsciously) DO want to die.

Why else do some people do what they do: take dangerous (legal or illegal) drugs, drive their cars like bats out of hell, eat themselves obese, have unprotected sex, visit really dangerous areas of the world (or the nation!), act defiant toward cops, etc.

****ing idiot.

Still less stupid than having fire wood stacked against your house in a forrest where forrest fires happen and are in a very real danger of happening in about a day.

****ing idiot.

Where I live crosswalk projects have been stagnate as almost no one uses them, too often people slowly walk into the street and expect everyone to slam on their brakes for them, we get the same with people on bikes. One of the worst is as a mechanic I see too many vehicles where the seatbelts are not only avoided but also cut out to ensure no passengers can use them either, often cars with kids and even infants in them.

Stupid is international, but I can not stand those that put their family at risk over thier own level of stupid.

One of the worst is as a mechanic I see too many vehicles where the seatbelts are not only avoided but also cut out to ensure no passengers can use them either, often cars with kids and even infants in them.

But ****ing why though?

Why would someone do that?

But ****ing why though?

Why would someone do that?

I have no idea, but to be honest we get so much crime here it is no surprise that unsafe idiots congregate among criminals.

There are people who ride bicycles and even motorcycles in snow because they have to. Lots of people make up all sorts of excuses why they can go to work. Others get to their job, whatever it takes.

There are people who ride bicycles and even motorcycles in snow because they have to. Lots of people make up all sorts of excuses why they can go to work. Others get to their job, whatever it takes.

Fair enough, but without a helmet and no reflective gear, in the dark, could barely see the guy.

Where I live crosswalk projects have been stagnate as almost no one uses them, too often people slowly walk into the street and expect everyone to slam on their brakes for them, we get the same with people on bikes. One of the worst is as a mechanic I see too many vehicles where the seatbelts are not only avoided but also cut out to ensure no passengers can use them either, often cars with kids and even infants in them.

Stupid is international, but I can not stand those that put their family at risk over thier own level of stupid.

Isn't it literally illegal to release that car back to them? Because it should be.

****ing idiot.

One way of thinning out the pool of idiots ... :lol:

Isn't it literally illegal to release that car back to them? Because it should be.

It should be, but in this area refusing to release cars back like that would put every shop out of business. The shear fact they disreguard safety and the law points out the character of people in this city. Infact in texas 9 out of 10 vehicles that come in for work are out of registration, if we refused to drive those we would be out of business, and the city seems to do little to enforce it unless it is a nice high dollar vehicle aka you look rich enough to pay the fines.

Back
Top Bottom