• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you libertarian or authoritarian? Quiz

Sorry, but the test is ridiculous.
First question: Abortion should be legal in all or most cases? Which is it? All or most?
Second question: Euthanasia? Are you talking about one person killing another person because they think they'd be happier being dead? That's murder. If you're talking about assisted suicide that's what it should say.

I'm a fiscal conservative and socially a libertarian. I accept abortion before the fetus can live independent of the mother. I don't know if that's most or not. Euthanasia? I think killing someone who hasn't expressed a desire to be killed is murder. Often, these killings aren't to benefit the one suffering. They're to benefit the one who doesn't want to be responsible for caring for them or the one eagerly awaiting an inheritance. And gay marriage? Marriage should not be a legal issue. Marriage should be left to the churches. Civil unions are the business of the government and should provide equal protection under the law which they don't now.

I'm in favor of legalize drugs with one provision. Not one cent of public money should be spent to support the user. You want to do drugs, no SSI, no food stamps, no section 8 housing, no Medicaid card.

clearly an unbiased quiz...

the result pics are

sovi.jpg

and

8dfaa80ea7-free.jpg

Wat? This quiz should have at least five results:
(from most to least pro-government):
- Totalitarian
- Authoritarian
- Libertarian
- Anarchist
- Nihilist

I'd personally go with something like this (so as to not paint pro-government types as enemies):
- Totalitarian
- Authoritarian
- Liberal
- Partisan
- Libertarian
- Conservative
- Anarchist
- Nihilist

Back
Top Bottom