• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are You Getting Your Share Of The Trillions Coming From Bernanke's Money Generator?

Campbell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Not unless you're part of the upper 10% you're not. This bull**** is a continuation of the rich and Republican's scheme which began thirty years ago when Ronald Reagan started the move toward a Lord/Serf society in America. Cutting taxes for the richest while borrowing to cover the shortfall is nothing but a plot to move borrowed money into the hands of those who don't even need it while those who used to be the middle class struggle harder each day:

23edsall-chart-blog480.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Are You Getting Your Share Of The Trillions Coming From Bernanke's Money Generato

Don't you just wish Americans could come together on issues like this?
Don'tjust wish the tea -purty was a group concerned truly about the welfare of the country ....and not a group who time and time again come to screeching halt when it comes to the rich.

When the "occupy" movement started ....itwas so sad to see Faux news swing into action ...and convince the idiots on the right that these people didn't have a cause ....it was so sad!! You could almost hear the order coming from the top to control the drones less people truly noticed whats really going on in the country!!

This is why I can never vote republican ...becauyse they at best sigh when the rich walks away with $billions and put the country in debt.......but when a guy making minimum wage gets a few hundred dollars from the government they get white hot!!!

This is the only reason I ever vote ....forget abortion, or immigration .....stop allowing these people to stack the deck on the middle class...stop allowing the #%@&^ banks to keep robbing the American people!!

And the gallling thing is .....there is absolutely no impact on how they operate when the WH change parties ....Bush...Obama ...doesn't matter .....those people roll in money all day!! The country is doomed ...because these people wield so much power over the decades ...they now feel entitled ....they feel they are entitled to these trillions and you and I should slave to pay for it!!!

Re: Are You Getting Your Share Of The Trillions Coming From Bernanke's Money Generato

Not unless you're part of the upper 10%
you're not. This bull**** is a continuation of the rich and Republican's scheme which began thirty years ago when Ronald Reagan started the move toward a Lord/Serf society in America. Cutting taxes for the richest while borrowing to cover the shortfall is nothing but a plot to move borrowed money into the hands of those who don't even need it while those who used to be the middle class struggle harder each day:

23edsall-chart-blog480.jpg

LOL !! What is wrong with you ??

Bernake was appointed by OBAMA..and his QE is UNPRECEDENTED.

That means its never been done before, not under Reagan or Bush.

This is what happens when you let reaaaaally dumb people vote. They elect a incompetent.

LOL !! What is wrong with you ??

Bernake was appointed by OBAMA..and his QE is UNPRECEDENTED.

This is what happens when you let reaaaaally dumb people vote. They elect a incompetent.

LMAO!! Where do you eighth graders come from?

George W. Bush appointed Ben Bernanke as Federal Reserve Chairman in 2005. He succeeded Alan Greenspan. Greenspan was nominated by Ronald Reagan in 1987.

Indeed, Obama offended me by keeping all the crooks Bush hired.

That won't stop some posters from denying reality

Somehow, Obama started all the wars and hired all the crooks. Maybe our poster child was born in 2007 and can't remember anything until 2008 forward.

One thing about hyper-partisans is that they make themselves and their positions look ridiculous.

So, instead of accomplishing their goals, the opposite occurs.

Do you think our poster here is a secret Democrat making Obama look good by saying not so smart things?

Or is making every sentence a paragraph a coded signal?

Do they pay by the word?

I wonder.

George W. Bush appointed Ben Bernanke as Federal Reserve Chairman in 2005. He succeeded Alan Greenspan. Greenspan was nominated by Ronald Reagan in 1987.

Somehow, Obama started all the wars and hired all the crooks. Maybe our poster child was born in 2007 and can't remember anything until 2008 forward.

One thing about hyper-partisans is that they make themselves and their positions look ridiculous.

Do you think our poster here is a secret Democrat making Obama look good by saying not so smart things?

Do they pay by the word?

I wonder.

Did you even read this dose of ****?? This is the outright lie he posted. He's been watching way too much Fox News. Here's what he said:

"Bernake was appointed by OBAMA..and his QE is UNPRECEDENTED.

This is what happens when you let reaaaaally dumb people vote. They elect a incompetent."

I did read it.

We're on the same side.

For once :)

That's what happens.

When you.

Let really dumb people post.

On DP.

OK?

Did you even read this dose of ****?? This is the outright lie he posted. He's been watching way too much Fox News. Here's what he said:

This is what happens when you let reaaaaally dumb people vote. They elect a incompetent."

when Ronald Reagan started the move toward a Lord/Serf society in America.

No hyperbole there, huh?

Not unless you're part of the upper 10% you're not.

What QE does is give government more money to spend so that it can get bigger and more powerful. It has nothing to do with we the people. It has to do with they the government. All of us have the same government, regardless of annual income. Your chart has nothing to do with QE, or much of anything else for that matter.

No hyperbole there, huh?

He did start the idolization of the rich meme and the "yuppies" were one result.

What QE does is give government more money to spend so that it can get bigger and more powerful. It has nothing to do with we the people. It has to do with they the government. All of us have the same government, regardless of annual income. Your chart has nothing to do with QE, or much of anything else for that matter.

Yes it is all about spending. If only you realized that without spending we would all be broke and out of a job in 6 months. Sometimes I wonder if any of you know where all the money you spend comes from. It comes from others spending money. 75% of our GDP is consumer spending.

This " 8th grader" at least knows when QE started and stopped and started and stopped and started.

And it wasn't under Bush. It's not the job of the FED to affect unemployment levels but hey, since it' s apparent to all that Obama's lost.

Yes it is all about spending. If only you realized that without spending we would all be broke and out of a job in 6 months. Sometimes I wonder if any of you know where all the money you spend comes from. It comes from others spending money. 75% of our GDP is consumer spending.

No, I know better than that. Wealth comes from business profits. All of it. Every last cent. What the government spends just leaves less for the rest of us. Why? Because government is a net spender of wealth. It creates less than it spends. It is a money loser.

You can trace everything back to anything. But really, I observed that it was GW Bush the junior that let the genie out of the bottle. He made dishonesty respectful and admired. He started a decade long war to give his friends plundering rights in Iraq. Between him (the puppet) and Cheney (the puppeteer), being rich became more admired than being fair. We've never recovered from this and now, the already greedy, are in a contest to be multi-billionaires and they get a lot of help.

I voted for Obama to make this stop and instead, despite empty words, he has continued these programs to make the rich even richer. What a disappointment he is. He's even more secretive and more tolerant of this ****. Even his modest tax increase on the highest bracket is just a distraction from the corporate welfare he hands out. I didn't vote for him in 2012 and I felt Romney was just more of the same, or wors so I voted for Johnson despite throwing my vote away by doing so.

Oddly, I think Hillary might be more honest than Obama and unless the Repubs change ome of their tunes, they won't have a chance.

We desperately need leaders who actually care about us and firmly intervene in the current crony capitalism system that will lead to inevitable destruction. All these mega-corps are now run by people who have zero connection to society and must squeeze another $10m this year, not caring about the future since they'll be rich no matter what collapse follows this uneven distribution. Do good people become politicians? Nope, not any more. Truly the fox guarding the hen-house.

He did start the idolization of the rich meme and the "yuppies" were one result.

Do they pay by the word?

I wonder.

No, I know better than that. Wealth comes from business profits. All of it. Every last cent. What the government spends just leaves less for the rest of us. Why? Because government is a net spender of wealth. It creates less than it spends. It is a money loser.

But where do business profits come from? You really don't know do you?

The additional wealth for the upper eschelon came from Republican tax cuts.....Period, End Of Report!! The rich people in this country used to pay their fair part. They also used to serve and put their ass on the line in the wars. Ever since Nixon discontinued the draft and HS grads and neer do wells began to do our fighting all those in the uppercrust do is shuffle papers and watch their monitors. It's not a secret....it's obvious!

Of course I know. I'm a businessman. I have been working for and running businesses for about 45 years.

The additional wealth for the upper eschelon came from Republican tax cuts.....Period, End Of Report!! The rich people in this country used to pay their fair part. They also used to serve and put their ass on the line in the wars. Ever since Nixon discontinued the draft and HS grads and neer do wells began to do our fighting all those in the uppercrust do is shuffle papers and watch their monitors. It's not a secret....it's obvious!

Obvious to whom? You? Based on what you say I conclude you've never even met a rich person.

Of course I know. I'm a businessman. I have been working for and running businesses for about 45 years.

Then where then? You can say it. Your profits come from the pockets of your customers when they SPEND money buying your goods or services. Now imagine you are a grocer...

Obvious to whom? You? Based on what you say I conclude you've never even met a rich person.

Oh I have a friend who owns a metal building construction company on the gulf coast. During the last 15-20 years he's averaged clearing about $500,000 a year. He has built churches, airports, bowling alleys, office complexes, Walgreen stores, shopping malls, storage complexes, etc. He has a tax accountant and he once told me that if his total tax burden ever exceeded 20% he would fire his accountant and hire a new one. When he plays slots he plays the $10-$20 machines. When he sees his physician he goes in through the back door. He's never liked waiting. His home is located near the third hole on one of the biggest golf courses/country clubs in the south. There's so many perks rich people enjoy that had I not been close to him I would have never known....and he isn't even considered rich by the rich people....that's the irony.

Last edited:

Oh I have a friend who owns a metal building construction company on the gulf coast. During the last 15-20 years he's averaged clearing about $500,000 a year. He has built churches, airports, bowling alleys, office complexes, Walgreen stores, shopping malls, storage complexes, etc. He has a tax accountant and he once told me that if his total tax burden ever exceeded 20% he would fire his accountant and hire a new one. When he plays slots he plays the $10-$20 machines. When he sees his physician he goes in through the back door. He's never liked waiting. His home is located near the third hole on one of the biggest golf courses/country clubs in the south. There's so many perks rich people enjoy that had I not been close to him I would have never known....and he isn't even considered rich by the rich people....that's the irony.

Ok, so you know a rich person. But that doesn't answer the question. Obvious to whom? You need to be mad at the tax code, not the people who use it.

Then where then? You can say it. Your profits come from the pockets of your customers when they SPEND money buying your goods or services. Now imagine you are a grocer...

It depends on the business. Some businesses sell to other businesses or to government. Some do a lot of export. Wealth - everyone's wealth - comes from those profits, regardless of where the revenue comes from. Business profits are the source of all wealth in our society. All of it. The money a consumer has to spend most likely came from being employed by an organization that makes a profit. It's very clear and very simple.

Are You Getting Your Share Of The Trillions Coming From Bernanke's Money Genera

Clearly you have known "the rich" only long enough to develop a serious case of class envy. Seems to me that if you want those perks, you need to step up your game and start doing something as lucrative as building runways and Wal-Mart stores instead of whatever it is that you are doing.

Did you even read this dose of ****?? This is the outright lie he posted. He's
been watching way too much Fox News. Here's what he said:

Then please point to the last time a President had his Fed appointee inject nearly 4 trillion in easy money into the Financial markets.

You know since it's not unprecedented.

Give the last time we wen't through three rounds of QE because a perception of wealth was the best thing the President could offer to the American people.

Cmon, let us know because I seriously don't think you understand what Bernake's doing.

That the premise of QE and its effects on our monetary system and economy are simply over your head.

Back
Top Bottom