• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you getting enough sex?

Mell

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I would like to be getting more, as long as it is all from my boyfriend.

Funny, it hadn't occurred to me that there is a such thing as "enough" sex.

Funny, it hadn't occurred to me that there is a such thing as "enough" sex.

How old are you? How much is enough often has an age relation. Men over 30 years old, certainly are not the same as men in their early 20s and younger, as regards sex drive.

No, I'm not. I'd definitely prefer more than I'm currently getting.

We engage in a satisfying level of physical relationship situations . . . but there's always time for more!

With the invention of the internet, men nowadays get all the sex they want!

Right now it happens about 3 times weekly, but I wouldn't mind it daily.

How old are you? How much is enough often has an age relation. Men over 30 years old, certainly are not the same as men in their early 20s and younger, as regards sex drive.

I'm going to turn 33 next month and there still is no such thing as "enough" sex as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately my wife seems to think that 3 times a week is more than enough. :(

Definitely not enough. I'm not in a relationship right now, so I'm not getting any. I masturbate all I want, but there's nothing that compares the closeness that comes with having sex with another person while your in a relationship.

mmm single and 19, so yes more sex please

With the invention of the internet, men nowadays get all the sex they want!

Sex with skanks ya meet online? Do you place ads wanting a hook up? I hope you are using protection.

Yeah, I'm getting all I want. And then some.

I never got the memo that my sex drive was supposed to crash and burn after age 30, or if I did it got ignored. I think I am more insatiable now than I was in my teens and twenties.

I echo Deuces statement for my answer:

it hadn't occurred to me that there is a such thing as "enough" sex.

I never got the memo that my sex drive was supposed to crash and burn after age 30, or if I did it got ignored. I think I am more insatiable now than I was in my teens and twenties.

I echo Deuces statement for my answer:

it hadn't occurred to me that there is a such thing as "enough" sex.
There is, at least for.

Yea, I'm just fine. :)

Im 24 and I spent over a year sexless recently. It was terrible, I was medically out of the young peoples sex market though. I made it with 2 of some of the most gorgeous women in my life in the last month. Now Im more aware of what I had been missing and I feel like im in puberty again completely a.d.i.d.a.s, its wearing off but damn. No wonder some societies regard the sex drive medically it can drive you into a mania. I should visit a sex technician in tokyo or something.

MM sex market..
mmm technicians.

Im 24 and I spent over a year sexless recently. It was terrible, I was medically out of the young peoples sex market though. I made it with 2 of some of the most gorgeous women in my life in the last month. Now Im more aware of what I had been missing and I feel like im in puberty again completely a.d.i.d.a.s, its wearing off but damn. No wonder some societies regard the sex drive medically it can drive you into a mania. I should visit a sex technician in tokyo or something.

MM sex market..
mmm technicians.

I'm not sure I understand this at all.
It's weird, but since we moved to this new forum, I can't understand a lot of posts anymore.
I don't know if it's something about the formatting of the posts, or the text size or font, or maybe we just have a lot of new members who don't know how to communicate plainly, or perhaps I'm turning retarded in my old age.
Something's wrong here, in any event.

You say you were medically unable to have sex, and now you're medically hypersexual?
Is that the gist?
Would you care to elaborate?

I came down with a mental disorder and was unable to sustain relationships for about a year. I probably had sex while in a mania but I cannot remember. Im just being elusive. I had sex recently and I realised what Ive been missing and for a couple weeks I felt hypersexual, though not medically, I wasn't diagnosed with it :). Some societies treat the sex drive with a more medical mentality.

I am healthy now, btw, no worries there :)

No, but that should change this coming Thursday. I'm going on a week trip to visit my husband in Texas. I think that should do me well til I can see him again when he finishes training.

Kali said:
Sex with skanks ya meet online? Do you place ads wanting a hook up? I hope you are using protection.

You do know this is the natural evolution of courting, right? Technology is meant to make our lives easier. After all, why fish with one line when you can fish with 50? Stands to reckon that your chances of finding someone "right" goes up. Might even see the divorce rates go down due to lack of people just marrying the first person they physically meet that isn't a total douche.

It's not my partner lowering my weekly tally - if it wasn't for the job and all the paperwork I bring home I'd be getting more.

It's not my partner lowering my weekly tally - if it wasn't for the job and all the paperwork I bring home I'd be getting more.

That's a good point; I work nearly twelve hours a day, and my husband works more than that (two jobs, a full-time and a part-time).
We've become weirdly complacent about this slowing down of our sex life.
It seems a natural outgrowth of getting older and being involved in more outside stuff.
It doesn't feel like it's driving a wedge between us or anything.
I guess it would be, if we weren't on the same wavelength about it.

:shrug:

-- It doesn't feel like it's driving a wedge between us or anything.
I guess it would be, if we weren't on the same wavelength about it --

Same here, I think the other natural outgrowth of getting older is that you learn to become more accommodating and understanding whereas when I was younger I probably would have been a bit uptight about my work / life balance. Now, even with a 6 month old daughter (my third - her first) I'm comfortable within my skin and we've also learned to take intimate opportunities whenever we can.

Back
Top Bottom