• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you crushin'?

Are you crushin'?

• Total voters

TheGirlNextDoor


DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Well.. are you?

Well.. are you?

Oh, I've sure had my share. As a married lady, had I acted on them, I'da been divorced three or four times. Fortunately, I knew those crushes would fade. Isn't a crush a wonderful thing?? Ahhhhhhh.....the hormones!!! Ha!

Last crush was on Tom, my fiance' of eleven years. Another ha! (No marriage by choice.) Now THAT was an unbeLEEVable high. Whew. Gotta' go open a window.

Why Heck yes I am! Duh. lol
VISITOR MESSAGES.
I wonder what I said? I wonder what I did? When I did it? Stupid me!
I know nothing of the nature of this cause and its effect on my simple character or for the discomfort you may have. So I languish with an ill feeling of loss for direction and a longing to that calmer respite brought about by your friendship. Which since has been eroded like the shores that meet at the waters edge.
Knowing your here gives me some small comfort ; still I find it hard to keep my fingers from forcing the keys to message you; yielding to my desire, "to not place my trust in my feelings again", and pushing you further away. I Just keep coming on here and- I WONDER.

Why isn't there a "No, I have no crush at this moment" choice? That'd be my choice.

We're talking Bugs here, right?

Why isn't there a "No, I have no crush at this moment" choice? That'd be my choice.

That's the cookies, and Ice creme option, since you can eat them without worrying your crush will think your fat ;)

And yes, I am, though I don't know if she like women.

That's the cookies, and Ice creme option, since you can eat them without worrying your crush will think your fat ;)

That's why I chose that one. :)

And yes, I am, though I don't know if she like women.

That's got to put a whole new dimension on crushes. It must be rather difficult.

Would any of you ever tell the person of your interest that you are... interested? Why or why not?

Would any of you ever tell the person of your interest that you are... interested? Why or why not?

I think for me it would depend on the girl. If it is a girl that I think there maybe something there I would ask her out on a date. However if it is a girl, like my major crush, that I think I could be with for a while I would tell her. In fact I did, but then something bad happened :(.

To someone I don't know is a lesbian, no I wouldn't. I would try to get to know if she were straight, or lesbian/bi first, then if she was I would probably get the nerve up to tell her.

I know nothing of the nature of this cause and its effect on my simple character or for the discomfort you may have. So I languish with an ill feeling of loss for direction and a longing to that calmer respite brought about by your friendship. Which since has been eroded like the shores that meet at the waters edge.
Knowing your here gives me some small comfort ; still I find it hard to keep my fingers from forcing the keys to message you; yielding to my desire, "to not place my trust in my feelings again", and pushing you further away. I Just keep coming on here and- I WONDER.

Why the **** wouldn't you? That's the only way to get laid!

So, have you told the person?

Why the **** wouldn't you? That's the only way to get laid!

:doh :lol: :sigh:

If I was interested and not infatuated then yes, I would. And I would be extremely blunt about it. In my younger years I was extremely bad at being subtle. Now that I'm older, I just have no patience for it.

I like polls!

...and I love Crush!

6a00d83451d28b69e201156efbfad2970c-800wi

That's what we're talking about... right?

If I was interested and not infatuated then yes, I would. And I would be extremely blunt about it. In my younger years I was extremely bad at being subtle. Now that I'm older, I just have no patience for it.

You're like me.. I'm short on patience with this sort of thing. :)

And Ben and Jerry's??! Yikes... fat and calories galore. I might as well rub that on my hips instead of eating it.. it'll wind up there anyway!

You're like me.. I'm short on patience with this sort of thing. :)

And Ben and Jerry's??! Yikes... fat and calories galore. I might as well rub that on my hips instead of eating it.. it'll wind up there anyway!

If you need some one to rub it on you, just let me know.

Oops, did I give away one of my crushes with that?

Back
Top Bottom