• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you crushin'?

Are you crushin'?

• Total voters
I gotta update you guys. We had a great long weekend together. Great intimate moments throughout. After picking her up and cooking her a meal, the next day we hung out and watched three excellent movies (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Love Song of Bobby Long, City Island). On Saturday we went sailing, her for the first time, and she LOVED it. She claims it was the best moment of the weekend. I am thrilled.

Saturday night was a Halloween party my sister throws. I went as a Pimp Vampire. She was the Bride of Frankenstein. Sunday we hung out with my sister's kids and went on a Parade, the finished the day with dinner at Lyon Hall. It was delicious and we both had the same top three rankings of what we had:

1. Foie Gras Mousse
  2. Duck Prosciutto
  3. Rabbit Confit

Monday we went to the shooting range and shot 100 rounds with a Sig Sauer .40 caliber. She's a good shot as she has shot skeet and clays for years. I shot really well.

Now that she is back in England, we have setup video conferencing and it makes for a great intimate way to talk.

During the weekend, I asked if she would like to go on Vacation in March, as I had Marriott Reward Points that would allow for a 5 night stay at a Marriott Vacation Resort. She looked at the list of resorts and we decided on Andalucia, Spain. I later added another night on the end, and surprised her, to stay at the Granada Parador, which is in the Alhambra Palace, her top site for checking out in the whole region. We also plan to go dinghy sailing with instruction for 5 hrs. We'll also travel to Seville and Cordoba and check out the African safari.

While we were video chatting tonight, she asked me if I would be interested in having her come over for 2 weeks and she could work from here. Would I!? Hell yes!

Last edited:
Good for you, reefedjb! :thumbs: :D

So, I took the girl out tonight. To a Thrashers game, and while the game sucked(we lost 3-0) the date went pretty well. We mostly just talked, since the game wasn't going well at all, and we clicked pretty well. Even made out a little :mrgreen:
I'm definitely taking her out again.

Virginia is for lovers.

Pics or GTFO.

C-801-l.jpg

Well someone had to say it, and you weren't around.

I'm always around. I'm home now finally... at 8 o'clock at night. Long and crappy day.

Back
Top Bottom