• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you crushin'?

Are you crushin'?

• Total voters
So, have you told the person?
NO! I have'nt - I felt as though I was being pushy and needed to be respectful . I am sure it was not mutual; but thats me I just like being apart of something for a time and sometimes I get carried
away it was about fun not being overbearing and goofy.I just stopped my self from pushin.

NO! I have'nt - I felt as though I was being pushy and needed to be respectful . I am sure it was not mutual; but thats me I just like being apart of something for a time and sometimes I get carried
away it was about fun not being overbearing and goofy.I just stopped my self from pushin.

As with so much in life, sometimes it's not about the destination, it's the journey. Most of the time, crushes are wonderful journies. The destination? Often....not-so-much. ;-)

Yes. Always have a crush on someone:)

*I am such an easy, sad case. lol*

This is funny. You gals know its someone here you figured that much out I suspect. Thats why I put it on my Visitors message board to remind me, not her. I did'nt think she would come back to see it. Thats the reason I cant message her, to keep the promise that I made to myself to," not push further and feel any louder then I already do". Ever tempted to in one felled swoop of ordered key strokes end my self exiled," wondering". What I lost was a friend . The consequences are actionable-
felt and tasted everywhere I see her posts on Debate Politics.

You're like me.. I'm short on patience with this sort of thing. :)

And Ben and Jerry's??! Yikes... fat and calories galore. I might as well rub that on my hips instead of eating it.. it'll wind up there anyway!

Well, it's good! :p Besides, I don't drink much milk, although I eat a slice of cheese on my sandwich every day. So to get the calcium I need, I eat Ben and Jerry's every so often. It does a body good! :D

:( The crush I had now has a boyfriend. Whelps guess going back to fix the relationship with the first crush.

I am totally crushing (and now dating) a woman from England. She is one of my sister's good friends and I have known her for 22 years. It took me awhile to come to the realization that a) she is totally datable because she is such a fine individual, b) what's inside matters more than physical appearance, c) we are programmed to desire skinny chicks, d) even though she is extra hefty, she has a lot of sex appeal, e) our conversations are top notch and I feel very comfortable with her and that means the world.

She arrives for Halloween weekend tomorrow night and I expect to be grooving with her, by 10 pm.

I am totally crushing (and now dating) a woman from England. She is one of my sister's good friends and I have known her for 22 years. It took me awhile to come to the realization that a) she is totally datable because she is such a fine individual, b) what's inside matters more than physical appearance, c) we are programmed to desire skinny chicks, d) even though she is extra hefty, she has a lot of sex appeal, e) our conversations are top notch and I feel very comfortable with her and that means the world.

She arrives for Halloween weekend tomorrow night and I expect to be grooving with her, by 10 pm.

Go Reefed!! Go Reefed!!

I don't have a crush at the moment. I've had minor ones before but right now I'm single with no interests... I live a boring life :(

I usually have five or six crushes at any given time.

So I found out the girl I'm crushing on is a lesbian :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thank you facebook ;)

So, now I just need to get up the nerve to ask her out.

Please do. And if you would be so kind to videotape certain actions and then email to me I would be very VERY happy. Like it would drown away the fact my crush now has a boyfriend.

Kidding!

Please do. And if you would be so kind to videotape certain actions and then email to me I would be very VERY happy. Like it would drown away the fact my crush now has a boyfriend.

Kidding!

:rofl

You know there are websites for that kind of video that you would probably be interested in ;)

:rofl

You know there are websites for that kind of video that you would probably be interested in ;)

Actually ever since I got a virus from one and it deleted almost an entire semester's worth of school work I have been too afraid to go back to one...

Actually ever since I got a virus from one and it deleted almost an entire semester's worth of school work I have been too afraid to go back to one...

You must've pissed off the pr0n gawds....

That is so cool! I hope you all are having a good time:cool:

That is so cool! I hope you all are having a good time:cool:

We're having a great time! I got her flowers and cooked a late dinner for her after her long flight. She's sleeping now, while I, like the freak I am, am up at 4 am.

We're having a great time! I got her flowers and cooked a late dinner for her after her long flight. She's sleeping now, while I, like the freak I am, am up at 4 am.

Sounds like a wonderful love connection and she is not wanna go home. You are not gonna want her to go home either:)

I'm crushin' pretty good, currently.

Only if celebrities count. If I ever met Shakira, I'd punish that body of hers like it broke curfew.

Now your chance, before the drugs you put in her food wear off. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom