• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you concerned about Biden's safety?

Matthew Mussolini

Suspended
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
There has already been bloodshed and fatalities and a breach of the Capitol security and vandalism of government buildings over this election. I don't think Biden is safe.

I have no reason to lie to anyone, as I am a Fascist, which means my reputation is already worse than a cockroach, but I would take no delight in seeing a coup. I'm being honest.

When Mussolini took over the cradle of Democracy , the government, and the military,...there was less bloodshed and violence than we have already seen in America. The black shirt Fascists weren't scaling walls, charging through barricades, breaking windows, entering government buildings illegally, and getting shot by police. The Prime minister simply stepped down and there was a bloodless transfer of power.Ra695fc43d81b83bef1a31abbb9ed2034.jpeg

If Trump had the IQ, the anointing, the ingenuity, the strength, and the mark of Supreme leader that Benito had, he could have easily remained in power. Trump had government experience and many voters, the Covid argument, the claim and affidavits of voter fraud, and the favoritism of the average police officer or military personnel ( from what I gather.)

Benito Mussolini had no one vote for him, no government experience, no qualifications, not even a high school diploma, and had a criminal record. What he had going for him was the mark of a genius, supreme leader, and an anointed Messiah. If Trump had that, he'd still be in the white house.

When I see Biden speak and be unable to finish his sentence I almost blush with embarrassment. The guy is an old man with dementia. I have reason to blush for my own sins, so don't consider myself any better, but the difference is, the greatest superpower on earth looks to this guy to be their Shepherd and offer them wisdom, consolation, strength, healing, and empowerment in a difficult time.

When I see him talking in front of minorities about minorities I just feel embarrassed for him.

But no, I don't think Biden is safe. In my lifetime, I can't think of a President in more danger.

And no, I don't think Trump is brilliant or a nice guy. I do think he has interesting memes
Rb4643e0a4477159febec4729ec540e95.jpeg

i'm concerned the safety of anyone who is that age during a pandemic, especially those who have to be social as part of their job. i hope that the vaccine is as effective as they are reporting. i'm also concerned about angry nutters, but i think that the Secret Service does a great job, and i respect them for what they do.

Let not your heart be troubled.

Biden is safe.

Even though the Dems won't let him serve a full term, they have no intention of killing him.

I read a book recently where a former agent (during the Clinton Admin.) insisted that the Secret Service had been more lucky than competent since the assassination of JFK.

I read a book recently where a former agent (during the Clinton Admin.) insisted that the Secret Service had been more lucky than competent since the assassination of JFK.
Well, no longer trotting them around town in an open convertible has been highly beneficial.

There has already been bloodshed and fatalities and a breach of the Capitol security and vandalism of government buildings over this election. I don't think Biden is safe.

I have no reason to lie to anyone, as I am a Fascist, which means my reputation is already worse than a cockroach, but I would take no delight in seeing a coup. I'm being honest.

When Mussolini took over the cradle of Democracy , the government, and the military,...there was less bloodshed and violence than we have already seen in America. The black shirt Fascists weren't scaling walls, charging through barricades, breaking windows, entering government buildings illegally, and getting shot by police. The Prime minister simply stepped down and there was a bloodless transfer of power.View attachment 67314731

If Trump had the IQ, the anointing, the ingenuity, the strength, and the mark of Supreme leader that Benito had, he could have easily remained in power. Trump had government experience and many voters, the Covid argument, the claim and affidavits of voter fraud, and the favoritism of the average police officer or military personnel ( from what I gather.)

Benito Mussolini had no one vote for him, no government experience, no qualifications, not even a high school diploma, and had a criminal record. What he had going for him was the mark of a genius, supreme leader, and an anointed Messiah. If Trump had that, he'd still be in the white house.

When I see Biden speak and be unable to finish his sentence I almost blush with embarrassment. The guy is an old man with dementia. I have reason to blush for my own sins, so don't consider myself any better, but the difference is, the greatest superpower on earth looks to this guy to be their Shepherd and offer them wisdom, consolation, strength, healing, and empowerment in a difficult time.

When I see him talking in front of minorities about minorities I just feel embarrassed for him.

But no, I don't think Biden is safe. In my lifetime, I can't think of a President in more danger.

And no, I don't think Trump is brilliant or a nice guy. I do think he has interesting memes
View attachment 67314730
Welcome back. I do believe you were here before under another name worshipping Mousilini no?

I personally don't think Biden OR Trump are that safe right now. All it takes is one guy to get through security.

Biden is safe.

Even though the Dems won't let him serve a full term, they have no intention of killing him.
So is that the new CONspiracy deadline now that all the others have failed?

Your concern is noted and forwarded to the United States Secret Service for action.
Great, but I actually have been transported out of a city in the back of a police car and dropped off at union gospel mission in a ghetto hundreds of miles away because of something I uploaded on YouTube.

The police in Saint Paul are actually so familiar with me. I like it when they visit.

Well, no longer trotting them around town in an open convertible has been highly beneficial.

His comments about Hillary Clinton (nor any other woman the Secret Service ever protected) refusing to wear a bulletproof vest because they thought it "made them look fat" was interesting.

Welcome back. I do believe you were here before under another name worshipping Mousilini no?
It's possible.

I've been looking for a political forum and I don't always recall where I registered.

Mussolini worshippers are a thing though.

I venerate him. worship sounds like I'm pagan or something.

Biden is safe.

Harris is the best guarantee of Biden's safety and good health from anyone on the right

Biden will likely be taken out, I have pieced that much together, however who will do it is the question. I was reading up before inauguration about dc security, that does not look like something to stop rioters, or even a small militia, it looked flat out like trying to stop an organized military.

I am not sure what intel they had, but to take matters to such levels meant they had reasonable suspicion it was going to be sophisticated. My guess would be they were expecting a split among the military and preparing for the possibility of a military coup given the extreme measures, but that is my guess as I have no access to intel currently, and could not speak about it in the past when I had a clearance. My guess is based off security measures pointing to a threat being an organized well trained military force.

Great, but I actually have been transported out of a city in the back of a police car and dropped off at union gospel mission in a ghetto hundreds of miles away because of something I uploaded on YouTube.

The police in Saint Paul are actually so familiar with me. I like it when they visit.
Good for you, having a friendly relationship with the men and women in blue. (y)

When Mussolini took over the cradle of Democracy , the government, and the military,...there was less bloodshed and violence than we have already seen in America. The black shirt Fascists weren't scaling walls, charging through barricades, breaking windows, entering government buildings illegally, and getting shot by police. The Prime minister simply stepped down and there was a bloodless transfer of power.View attachment 67314731

View attachment 67314730

Are you kidding?

The Blackshirts routinely physically attacked—and often murdered—political opponents and anyone who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mussolini failing so miserably during World War Two shows what a bad joke your claims about him being a “messiah” or “intelligent” are.

It's possible.

I've been looking for a political forum and I don't always recall where I registered.

Mussolini worshippers are a thing though.

I venerate him. worship sounds like I'm pagan or something.
Yeah you're him.

Looks like EMNofSeattle has an alt-account.

Back
Top Bottom