• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you against Texas busing immigrants to Washington DC?

Are you against Texas busing immigrants to Washington DC?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Just curious what liberals think about this action by Texas gov Abbott. It seems to me like it would benefit the immigrants that go to DC so I’m wondering if liberals are against it? If you are against it, why? And if so, should Texas have the right to patrol it’s borders on its own dime?
Sure as long as its voluntary and they bus them back

I think that their governor is a piece of shit who is interfering with international trade and sabotaging the supply chain. I support strong federal action to restore trade. As for his bus bullshit, that's just red meat for the xenophobes. He thinks that they will elect him president once Tweety decides to fart in his golf cart full time.

renderTimingPixel.png

Just curious what liberals think about this action by Texas gov Abbott. It seems to me like it would benefit the immigrants that go to DC so I’m wondering if liberals are against it? If you are against it, why? And if so, should Texas have the right to patrol it’s borders on its own dime?
I am for Texas dumping illegal immigrants on DC's door step. They want to encourage illegal immigration then they should be the ones dealing with the results.

renderTimingPixel.png

I have no problem. Texas can't force them so they are making the choice to go.

Has he sent a second bus? I heard there were between two and three dozen immigrants sent to DC. So around 30 people.

I'm sure it solved all of Texas's problems.

It ain't free. Conservatives focus laser sharp on Liberal spending, citing the cost.... :unsure:

This is costing someone money. Is it coming out of Abbot's pocket???

Maybe his big money donors.

Maybe the taxes paid for much more important things... ✌️
There are border communities that don't have running water. Property taxes are high, our electric grid is still not up to snuff but the rates went up. Texas is footing the bill for Abbott's campaign stunts.

My guess would be that the feds will just put them on a plane back to Texas.

Biden supporting illegal immigration into the United States. Shameful!

One positive development is many democrats are opposing Biden's open the border even more. Elections are looming.

Back
Top Bottom