• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you a communist?

Pick one

• Indoctranation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tom Horn

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This is a poll. Two choices. Please pick the best that you feel fits you. Do you believe in indoctrination? Do you believe in free will?

The poll question is entirely different from the title of this thread.

The poll question is entirely different from the title of this thread.

I got out my secret decoder ring and decoded it as such: Do you prefer the indoctrination associated with Communism or the free will associated with free enterprise?

I got out my secret decoder ring and decoded it as such: Do you prefer the indoctrination associated with Communism or the free will associated with free enterprise?

Holy loaded question Batman.

Holy loaded question Batman.

Indocranation has been in the past used by reformed members of different religions and political parties.i can safely say if you feel you’ve never been indocranated by your parents or school, you should be disqualified from making any political based voting or debate.

Am I the only one that gets sick of these polls that ask a real question which could spark debate and then the options show it's just inane dribble and an attempt to force people to say something negative that usually has nothing to do with the topic?

Am I the only one that gets sick of these polls that ask a real question which could spark debate and then the options show it's just inane dribble and an attempt to force people to say something negative that usually has nothing to do with the topic?
go dribble away then. Adults are speaking.

If the indoctrination is done subtly and thoroughly enough it seems as if the indoctrinated are exercising free will. I voted for free will knowing there is no such thing in the realm of human and societal relationships; except perhaps in the case of fully internalised suicide devoid of external social pressure or the presumption of said social pressure. We are all slaves to our circumstances and although we can change some of them in our lives we are still bound by all of them.

Cheers.
Evilroddy (meat-puppet).

You know tankies are not the only people that support indoctrination right?

Back
Top Bottom