• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Women Not As Sensitive As Men?

Something feels very off lately. I can't find a female that is sensitive. It's like they are all emotionless to me. I guess that's their way of calling me ugly? I know I'm ugly. Not a lot that can be done to reverse that. But every conversation with them feels unemotive. Like we're robots doing dialogue, but it's noticeable the short responses, the head lowered, the eyes looking away. This is coming from a lot of women from random interactions that are non-threatening, etc. Women just feel like they are not curious nor sensitive. Anything?
Therapy can be a good thing...

Therapy can be a good thing...
Therapy consists of 'talking' and just finding your own guidance that your thoughts weren't in the wrong. So, therapy is...just garbage and a waste of money for something non-essential.

Therapy consists of 'talking' and just finding your own guidance that your thoughts weren't in the wrong. So, therapy is...just garbage and a waste of money for something non-essential.
Yet here you are doing the very same... go figure.

Just try talking to them simply as a person... No agenda, No expectations....

^^Ya think?

Sounds like a Kamala speech, lmfao.

The OP question is backwards.

rather yes than no.

Back
Top Bottom