• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are White Men More Racist than White women?

Are white men more racist than white women?

• Total voters

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
vote yes or no and then explain why one is more racist if you can

No, and why would this absurd topic even occur to you in the first place?

To pigeon-hole all white men into some sort of crude category, and then do the same for all white women........
It's nonsensical.

There are racist men and women of all colors and descriptions, all over the world.

You cannot (responsibly, anyway) presume to make such broad characterizations like this.
It doesn't pass the common sense test, it doesn't pass the relevance test, and it's not even remotely interesting.
:shock:

I have no idea. My anecdotal experience tells me the difference is too small to distinguish.

I answered men. I think it's an interesting and fair question. In general, in GENERAL, I think women have more empathy than men. I also think men are more outspoken about their prejudices. Maybe have a tendency to tell more jokes, for example, and try to bond with other guys by voicing their prejudices ...whether they're real or not.

Just my opinion.

does white women vote more democrat than white men? .... does that difference show the difference in who is more racist?

and if THERE is a difference what does THAT MEAN? and then ask is science racist?

I think so. I don't think it's due to anything about our "nature."

I think it's because we understand what prejudice looks like better than most white men, because we've been there. And amongst white men, I also find those of non-hetero sexuality, any type of disability, and minority religions to be less racist too, for the same reason.

The poor are often more so, but that is a product of social engineering. The poor, of either sex or any race, are vulnerable to that due to lack of education and needing to fight more for limited resources between what are still very segregated communities.

It's an empathetic thing. When you have some kind of idea what it's like to not be at the top of the kyriarchy, it makes it easier for you to relate to others who aren't either.

Can't say I care. However, I imagine many people will say white men are more racist due to them being more outspoken about these things. That doesn't however mean white men are more racist, but just that they are more open about it.

In Germany according to a public TV report many German women take vacations in Kenya, because they believe that the boys down there have bigger sex organs. Or is that just prejudice?

It's competition. A lot of black dudes have the genetics that give them a frame most white guys would have to be in they gym, 24/7 to maintain. Many women are attracted to that, and a lot of women are curious about black men and their relationships with women.

I answered men. I think it's an interesting and fair question. In general, in GENERAL, I think women have more empathy than men. I also think men are more outspoken about their prejudices. Maybe have a tendency to tell more jokes, for example, and try to bond with other guys by voicing their prejudices ...whether they're real or not.

Just my opinion.

Stupid and can't keep our mouths shut, huh? I'll be watching you.

;)

I think so. I don't think it's due to anything about our "nature."

I think it's because we understand what prejudice looks like better than most white men, because we've been there. And amongst white men, I also find those of non-hetero sexuality, any type of disability, and minority religions to be less racist too, for the same reason.

The poor are often more so, but that is a product of social engineering. The poor, of either sex or any race, are vulnerable to that due to lack of education and needing to fight more for limited resources between what are still very segregated communities.

It's an empathetic thing. When you have some kind of idea what it's like to not be at the top of the kyriarchy, it makes it easier for you to relate to others who aren't either.

You "find" nothing of the kind. You simply perceive these things (wrongly) to be the case due to your own skewed, prejudicial, overly judgmental ideology. I'm going to bet you can produce zero credible evidence to back up these utterly ridiculous assertions.

You "find" nothing of the kind. You simply perceive these things (wrongly) to be the case due to your own skewed, prejudicial, overly judgmental ideology. I'm going to bet you can produce zero credible evidence to back up these utterly ridiculous assertions.

I frankly don't care about your opinion, since I also find that providing you evidence does nothing to change your opinion on anything. :coffeepap

It's competition. A lot of black dudes have the genetics that give them a frame most white guys would have to be in they gym, 24/7 to maintain. Many women are attracted to that, and a lot of women are curious about black men and their relationships with women.

:lol: Look at all the falsehoods. It's like watching a racist that isn't aware they are racist going on about how other people are racist. Oh wait...that's what it is.

nature gives women the need to protect ALL of her children no matter what type they are.... that helps bring diversity and real progress... like it takes all abilities to build a bridge....women can be less racist because of that need to protect all TYPES of children but do women go more against science on race issues than men?? are men more racist because of science?

BUT when it comes to going against ones design women may cause more harm than men

example is democracy....does democracy bring equal abilities to vote??

and if there is democracy then a bridge cannot be built when the diggers wants equal rights to be the thinkers

we only have 40 or 50 years with this experiment all the religions has thousands of years to learn how to be as a male and female and what do they SAY?

Last edited:
:lol: Look at all the falsehoods. It's like watching a racist that isn't aware they are racist going on about how other people are racist. Oh wait...that's what it is.

It's an opinion and it may be racial but it has nothing to do with being racist.

Just my opinion.

I was going to basically post the samething. I agree with everything you said.

It's perhaps the case, but I highly doubt it's tremendously different.

It's an opinion and it may be racial but it has nothing to do with being racist.

There is zero evidence to suggest African American men have a body by default that would take white men 24/7 to obtain. For one thing because no one works out 24/7 nor is any such thing even possible, and for another, the muscle mass of African American men before any fitness training occurred is not all that different than white men. What he said is based on a stereotype that has no basis in reality. It also just so happens to be a racist stereotype.

I doubt it. As other posters have noted, it's probably just a case of white women tending to be more "in the closet" about their prejudices. Men have a tendency to want to "act out," especially around other men. That includes things like raunchy, possibly racial, jokes and politically incorrect comments.

After all, it's not like "true racists" are especially common in any demographic these days. For a white person in particular, it's basically social suicide in any respectable company. All "racists" are basically going to be in the closet as such.

There is zero evidence to suggest African American men have a body by default that would take white men 24/7 to obtain.

As I said it is just his anecdotal opinion, no better than a guess.

For one thing because no one works out 24/7 nor is any such thing even possible, and for another, the muscle mass of African American men before any fitness training occurred is not all that different than white men.

You would be absolutely correct but... It was nothing more than a figure of speech. You know, not to be taken at face value as true... just an over the top example.

What he said is based on a stereotype that has no basis in reality. It also just so happens to be a racist stereotype.

It is not based on any stereotype. Since when did having a nice body become a stereotype in the black community? Or any community for that matter? Finding racism in mundane and anecdotal statements, to make a political hack point is just stupid.

Maybe. Maybe not. I don't care, really.

All I know is that I'm not racist. That's good enough for me.

Last edited:
As I said it is just his anecdotal opinion, no better than a guess.

It didn't sound that way to me obviously.

You would be absolutely correct but... It was nothing more than a figure of speech. You know, not to be taken at face value as true... just an over the top example.

How is claiming black men are so fit and amazing by default that white men can only reach them if they workout 24/7 a figure of speech?

It is not based on any stereotype. Since when did having a nice body become a stereotype in the black community? Or any community for that matter? Finding racism in mundane and anecdotal statements, to make a political hack point is just stupid.

It's a stereotype that black men are bigger and stronger than white men. In reality there is very little difference between them in those terms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom