• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are We Witnessing The Rise Of The Fourth Reich?

Robodoon:
...believing words and promises instead of the Actions of men and what Christ taught us.

What Radical Right are you talking about?

there is no Radical Right in our government. There is only Leftists and Radical leftists.

His words scream "crazy," but his ideas hint "fanatic."

Patrick Henry
March 23, 1775
Quote:
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased a the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Quote:
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here."
Quote:
"It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains."
Patrick Henry..."It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains."

Patrick Henry also talked about the "awful immensity of dangers with which" the government under the constitution "was pregnant." Is short, he thought the constitution was crap, and hoped his state would not ratify, or he would regrettably be moved to "violence."

He said it must be true, eh?

You sound like you are in college....am I right?

You could use some college education.

Gaivs Ivlivs said:
George Washington(the member of the board of course) has on several occasions expressed his desire to reinstate public executions and to create laws which punish people for adultry.

Are you asking for links to threads which show this? If you are then your just being difficult.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=7594

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=7598

Happy?

[Moderator Mode=Tashah]

:minigavel I would suggest that you engage in debate rather than cast cynical aspersions on the views of another member. Although you may disagree with different viewpoints and may express dissatisfaction with those pov's, ridiculing another for holding those views is not acceptable at Debate Politics. I would also strongly suggest that you comply with Moderator requests without any attendant sarcasm.

[/Moderator Mode]

Tashah said:
[Moderator Mode=Tashah]

:minigavel I would suggest that you engage in debate rather than cast cynical aspersions on the views of another member. Although you may disagree with different viewpoints and may express dissatisfaction with those pov's, ridiculing another for holding those views is not acceptable at Debate Politics. I would also strongly suggest that you comply with Moderator requests without any attendant sarcasm.

[/Moderator Mode]
Extreme hypocracy from a 'word twister' & 'flamebaiter'. Gaivs Ivlivs is guilty of nothing compared to this....
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?p=225248#post225248.

Last edited:
Robodoon said:
Chuck_Baldwin_com_hdr.jpg

ARE WE WITNESSING THE RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH?
By Pastor Chuck Baldwin
February 7, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin281.htm

I would have to Agree with the Pastor, the USA is mirrioring what happened in Nazi Germany, many Christians aren't thinking, and blindly following the labels of said Leaders, while their actions show something else.
The German people were not stupid, they were tricked ...just as it is happening today in the USA, we are falling for the same things, believing words and promises instead of the Actions of men and what Christ taught us.

Before I reply what the hell is this add on the side of my screen? Is that a penis on the girl's neck? Wow this site is going downhill lol:

http://ads.passion.com/banners/passion/erin/janpassion_120x600_03.jpg

ANYWAY

Putting all your faith in one person is always a pitfall, history has taught us that.

But since when has Bush asked for undying loyalty? Has he made any attempt to change the law to extend his term?

When he nominated harriet myers the other conservatives destroyed him in advertisements against her due to a weak legal record and lack of experience. They didn't go charging in behind bush blindly. They disagreed with him and said so.

I think that bush is a great leader and that history will reflect that. I believe his legacy will be bringing honor and respect back to the white house from its semen stained former joke of a leader.

Does that mean I will blindly follow everything he says? Hell no. If bush got up one day and said that all american children must learn to read from the bible I would be the first to vote for someone else.

People agree with bush because he represents unapologetic patriotism and strong morals. If he stopped representing that people would stop electing him.

American nationalism today is back to its pre-9/11 self hatred. We are no where near the fevor that overtook germany before wwII.

Bush is not Hitler, and your fears are not justified.

robin said:
Extreme hypocracy from a 'word twister' & 'flamebaiter'. Gaivs Ivlivs is guilty of nothing compared to this....
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?p=225248#post225248.

/mod mode/
robin,
Perhaps we moderators stick together because we have so much in common. Snide personal attacks from members who can't distinguish our mod actions from our rights as regular contributors to this forum and choose to use them against us interchangeably. I suggest if you don't like the way this forum is run you find yourself another venue in which to express yourself. Allow me to be the one to give you that free time.

:smash:

You are now under a 7 day suspension. If and when you choose to come back to Debate Politics I suggest you keep ALL personal attacks against members of this forum in check or your vacation will be a permanent one.
/mod mode/

Wow a liberal banning a liberal. I have a new respect for forum moderation here.

FreeThinker said:
Wow a liberal banning a liberal. I have a new respect for forum moderation here.
In this community, I am a moderator before I am a liberal.

Thanks, FreeThinker, just for that I won't go and razz you on that other thing..... :lol:

"Are we witnessing the rise of the Fourth Reich?"

Since a reich is the territory or government of a German state, I think that the answer is obviously, no.

Simple.

Robo, you might want to actually determine what the words you use mean before you just parrot something that you've read.

Tashah said:
[Moderator Mode=Tashah]

[/Moderator Mode]

I wont presume to tell you how to do your job my dear, but this board doesn't have moderators, it has babysitters. I am cancelling my account as I have had enough of this. I am the administrator of a board nearly as large as this one so I understand the need to have moderators for A) removal of trolls and B) protection from legal ramifications concerning the actions of a member. On this board, however, the moderators have a nearly unlimited imperium and seem to do whatever makes them feel powerful with their /mod mode/.

Anyway, I don't expect you or anyone to give a crap, but thats why I'm leaving.

mixedmedia said:
/mod mode/
robin,
Perhaps we moderators stick together because we have so much in common. Snide personal attacks from members who can't distinguish our mod actions from our rights as regular contributors to this forum and choose to use them against us interchangeably. I suggest if you don't like the way this forum is run you find yourself another venue in which to express yourself. Allow me to be the one to give you that free time.

:smash:

You are now under a 7 day suspension. If and when you choose to come back to Debate Politics I suggest you keep ALL personal attacks against members of this forum in check or your vacation will be a permanent one.
/mod mode/

Bwahahahaha! My arch enemy got banned. It was just a matter of time.

Gaivs Ivlivs said:
I wont presume to tell you how to do your job my dear, but this board doesn't have moderators, it has babysitters. I am cancelling my account as I have had enough of this. I am the administrator of a board nearly as large as this one so I understand the need to have moderators for A) removal of trolls and B) protection from legal ramifications concerning the actions of a member. On this board, however, the moderators have a nearly unlimited imperium and seem to do whatever makes them feel powerful with their /mod mode/.

Anyway, I don't expect you or anyone to give a crap, but thats why I'm leaving.

I don't give a crap.

When I saw this thread, I thought it was about Radical Islam. Instead, I find mre mindless dribble and fantasies.

I find it horribly sad that we are facing a very real and large threat in our future in Radical Islam. Aside from the obvious terror groups and attempts to achieve nuclear power, we are facing a civilization that finds it perfectly acceptable to burn buildings, kidnap, and murder over a cartoon. We are facing a civilization that will not refrain from violence as long as the West practices their hard earned and progressive freedoms.

With this very real and growing threat, people instead concern themselves with imaginitives about an American President taking over the Government and ruling with an iron fist?

Unreal. And by the way, Radical Islam is just carrying on Hitler's bigotries and hatreds. You people are focused on the wrong thing. Focus on reality, not fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom