• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are we to fill the prisons?

Axismaster said:
I am ashamed to be pro-life by those who can never moderate their stance.

You have nothing to be ashamed about pal, you are not pro life and i have proved it in a previous post, you are pro you/pro money you have no stance has you have stated, because you are safe you will support a pro choice candidate.

freedomfighter said:
You have nothing to be ashamed about pal, you are not pro life and i have proved it in a previous post, you are pro you/pro money you have no stance has you have stated, because you are safe you will support a pro choice candidate.

Oh, I'm pro-life, and abortion would be restricted if it were up to me. Still, it is probably the last issue I actually care about. The only reason I am here talking about it is because this seems to be one of the most active forums. So I am moderately pro-life then. I am not like you single-issue guys.

Axismaster said:
Oh, I'm pro-life, and abortion would be restricted if it were up to me. Still, it is probably the last issue I actually care about. The only reason I am here talking about it is because this seems to be one of the most active forums. So I am moderately pro-life then. I am not like you single-issue guys.

So now yopu are moderatly pro life yet a few posts back in this very thread you were stuanchly pro life hmmm undecided hey.

it is usual to work out which side of the fence you are actually on before you make a fool of yourself by declaring the wrong one .

you are not even slightly pro life you would not be condoning the removal of terri schiavo,s feeding tube.

Axismaster said:

I say you are not pro life as it is clear that you do not know the true meaning of pro life IE: anti abortion [apart from such things has rape and fetal death, maternal death ] anti death penalty anti premature death total, not just when it affects them.BTW i am not a single issue i am also passionate about animal welfare and conservation i am passionate about pro life even though i am a born sentient human person [ something pro choice deny the fetus ]

FISHX says, “I would gladly double my taxes to help save the weak and the unborn.”

Amen, I would too.

”Better idea though instead of locking up the women/men seeking termination and euthanasia why not lock up the obs/gyno/ and doctors that carry out theses procedures?”

And you are right again. Lock em up.

”Pro life is NOT just about termination of pregnancies.”

You are so right, but no liberal pro-choicer sees this. They do not value life so they cant grasp this idea. it is beyond their power. They think that the majority of Americans view life as they do and think it ok to kill the unborn child. I got news....

htttp://www.gargaro.com/plmajority.html

Pro-lifers respect ALL human life, and they do not place their morality on people - including the unborn - by deciding who should live and who should die. The pro-choice group are the ones who impose their morals or lack of them on the unborn child in the womb. They are the ones that say that it is alright to kill.

Ngdawg, you said, “Both abortions and out-of-wedlock birth statistics show a decline in the last 15 years-a good thing(the out of wedlock births being to teenagers-adult women's statistics have risen slightly”

Could you site where this statistic came from please. Because many states now do not report abortions, California is one of them.

AXISMASTER said, “I am pro-life myself but if I had to choose between doubling taxes and seeing abortion go on, I would let it go on.”

Well pick me up off the floor……………Youre pro-life? Ha ha Honey you just put money over life……:rofl

“You see, low taxes matter to me, but as a person who has since passed through the womb, I have no risk of being aborted.”

This gets funnier. Omgosh. Low taxes matter so much you would allow abortion to continue but your against abortion. ha ha ha

“That is why even though I am staunchly pro-life, I would vote for a pro-choice candidate if my self interests were represented by his views.”

OMgosh. This post takes the cake. I can't stop from laughing. This is typical pro-choice crap. This shows a pro-choicer claiming to love life, pretending to be a pro-lifer…………ha ha ha You are not staunchly pro-life…..you are not pro-life at all. It's all about you and what you want. How are you in any way protecting the innocent child in the womb.

“As for your idea of locking up doctors rather than women, I would hope it would go that way. I don't know if I could support a ban on abortion if they were locking up mothers, doctors, that is another story.”

So you are for life with exceptions………..ha ha ha

“ Besides, most of those gynos deserve to be locked up, especially the male ones, because we all know why they became gynecologists! Probably for the same reason I have thought of becoming one someday”

Are you punking us? Because this is hilarious. You can't be for real. And you are thinking about becoming a gynecologist? Pick me up off the floor.....

God help us. Cross your legs ladies.

Steen was Terri S. alive or dead when they started starving her? You say she was a vegetable……..was she a vegetable that was alive or dead?
Was her heart beating? Was she on life support?

Why did it take what over 20 days to starve her if she were dead? Why not bury her alive? I mean in your eyes she was dead, she was only a veggie…………….would you have been in favor of burying her alive?
I mean you think it ok to dismember a child in the womb alive......wait you think its dead though.....Hmmmmm...so why wouldn't you be in favor of burying her alive?

You pro-choicers are hilarious.

Axismaster said:
Besides, most of those gynos deserve to be locked up, especially the male ones, because we all know why they became gynecologists! Probably for the same reason I have thought of becoming one someday.

They went through nearly a decade of medical training to be professional perverts?

:doh

freedomfighter said:
Your original post Steen, do you want us to believe that you have a different meaning for cognitive than the dictionary, you said she was cognitive therefore able to think and learn was capable of thought and dreams,
What I DID state, your misrepresentation aside, was that she was a cognitive "vegetable." She was NOT able to think, learn or dream! Sheesh, try to actually read what I say next time.
yet then you state that her brain had shrunk to half it's original size, which is it Steen was she cognitive or what ?.
Perhaps you are REALLY clueless about what is mean with a "vegetable" when discussing cognitive function?
Steen so you admit that your original post was wrong because you stated she was a cognitive "vegetable " which in itself is a misnomer as vegetables do not have the capacity for any sort of sentient cognitive thought.
That was the friggin' POINT!!!!! No sentient, cognitive thought!!!!
What is this rubbish, when was a carrot classed as human
Irrelevant. The ONLY requirement you set up for being "weak" was that she couldn't "defend herself against attack could she, tell everyone what she wanted or even protect herself from the elements"
This most certainly is also true for a carrot. So you blabbering misrepresentation is just that. And I don't appreciate being misrepresented. I get testy over such misrepresentation. So please stop the dishonesty.
or do you have information that the rest of the scientific community have not.Stop with the stupid inane comments and debate seriously Steen.
Why don't you stop your lies and misrepresentations? Yeah, I won't even ask you to debate seriously, as you don't seem to have the interest, being busy misrepresenting my post instead.
Yet you actually claimed that she was cognitive Steen.
And you are back to lying about me again. No surprise there, as that obviously is what prolifers do.
Look Steen that was not a personal attack, it was a fact.Do me a favour though if you are going to accuse me of something at least spell the bloody thing right.Here is what i posted,
If you think that is an attack maybe you are to sensitive too be debating such a emotional subject
Bwahaha, this from a lying prolifer with only emotional arguments? What lame, hypocritical remark.

FISHX said:
With people like you i am ashamed to be pro life you hypocrite.
AH, I wondered who it was. So FF is your spouse. yes, it had to be one of the liars from AiM.

steen said:
AH, I wondered who it was. So FF is your spouse. yes, it had to be one of the liars from AiM.

How did you get me being ashamed to be pro life because of axismaster to ff being my spouse?

Gilluin said:
If abortion is made illegal I predict that you will see across the border abortion clinics, in canada and states that still premit abortion. Are we to fill the prisons with those seeking abortions in places where it is legal if they live in states that do not allow abortions? Prolifers better becare for what they wish for. Prolifers tend to be conservative and do not like taxes. They better get ready to pay, in taxes, for the extra prisons and social programs needed for all those abandoned children.

Ha, your title was funny. "Are we to fill the prisons?" Last time I checked, the US has the largest prison population in the entire world, more than Russia and more than communist China. The prisons are already full and overflowing. I am pro-life myself and I am opposed to abortion as a means of birth control. I can see some rare instances where an abortion could be justified but on a whole, I am opposed to abortion because I feel the right to live supercedes the right to choose. Abortion is a barbaric, darwinist practice that has been legalized much like slavery was. During the times of slavery, many argued that slavery benefitted the enslaved and society as a whole. And I feel their is an analogy and similarity to be drawn between the way of thinking back then that justified slavery and the way of thinking present today that justifies abortion. That somehow, abortion benefits the aborted because after all, the aborted will be an unwanted child and might have to be placed into foster care and that abortion also benefits the woman going through with the abortion because she will not have, in her mind, the inconvience of a child and will have a better life to live without the child. But I will acknowledge a few rare instances where abortion could be justified where the life of the mother might be at stake or in cases of rape or incest.

Last edited:
steen said:

Wow you really are a piece of work Steen, where did you pull that assumption out of, your arse no doubt, does your boss know what sort of a person you are or do you do a good job of hiding it.If they did they would not let you near anyone with mental health problems let alone someone as vulnerable as a child.

Bwahaha, this from a lying prolifer with only emotional arguments? What lame, hypocritical remark.

At least i have emotions Steen not like you who's only emotions seem to be anger and haterd

Last edited:
steen said:
She was cognitively a vegetable. her brain had atrophied to half its size, she had no willful, aware function.
Good heavens. So you are another one who think a carrot is "weak"?
She WASN'T "cognitive."
She couldn't.
She couldn't.
And, for good meassure, you end off with an ad hominym. Yes, I am not surprised.:roll:

What is with the one word answers, can you not answer the questions with evidence or proof Steen, come on you are the one accusing me of being incapable of debate.Is this what passes for debate with you, there is no debate there just you and your i say so postulation.Give some evidence to back your claims, i know you do not care about your integrity, you sold out for personal and political gain, but for the sake of this board at least have a bit of respect for the board and start to give evidence and proof.

freedomfighter said:
QUOTE]

What the hell? :shock: Dude, should you be taking your meds? Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
vergiss said:
What the hell? :shock: Dude, should you be taking your meds? Seriously.

Your problem is what, oh your pro choice i see, another one who just sees a label.So you think it is OK for someone to accuse someone of something, should i accuse you of child abuse, would you be an happy chappy, no i don't think so.Now that you have made a complete fool of yourself have you got anything relevant or just more inane immature remarks, because you do not appear that intelligent to me.

PS i have just been informed that i should of expected this from you.

BTW your sig says all anyone needs to know about you, fancy being glad that 3'500 murders have taken place, sad.

(If you want to send the lawyers after me too, my name's <edited>)

Oh right your an Australian, now i understand what the problem is, your still upset about the cricket and rugby.Never mind you'll get over it.I would not waste my money or time suing you pal you are not worth the energy or thought, eh your names not Murdoch is it.

vergiss said:
Being called a liar should be the least of your worries. :screwy

(If you want to send the lawyers after me too, my name's <edited>.)

So you are incapable of debate, just more inane immature comments, on the ignore list you go.

/mode mode/

freedomfighter,
I realize that feelings can get pretty heady when in heated discussion about these issues but posting personal information about another member is clearly out of line. I realize you are fairly new here so allow me to refer to forum rules on such matters:
13. Privacy - Posting personal email addresses, full names, places of employment, and phone numbers (etc.) for the purpose of retaliation or revenge will not be tolerated. This is a breach in privacy. You will lose your posting privileges permanently.
This sort of action again will result in your immediate and permanent banning from this forum.

vergiss, I removed your post with personal info, too. There's no need to expose yourself in that manner.

And to everyone posting on this thread....let's bring the fever pitch down a few degrees or this thread will be closed.

/mod mode/

mixedmedia said:
/mode mode/

freedomfighter,
I realize that feelings can get pretty heady when in heated discussion about these issues but posting personal information about another member is clearly out of line. I realize you are fairly new here so allow me to refer to forum rules on such matters:

This sort of action again will result in your immediate and permanent banning from this forum.

vergiss, I removed your post with personal info, too. There's no need to expose yourself in that manner.

And to everyone posting on this thread....let's bring the fever pitch down a few degrees or this thread will be closed.

/mod mode/

13. Privacy - Posting personal email addresses, full names, places of employment, and phone numbers (etc.) for the purpose of retaliation or revenge will not be tolerated. This is a breach in privacy. You will lose your posting privileges permanently.

Well well i guess i did not break the rules as stated above, i did not post it for the purpose of revenge or retaliation but to inform him that i knew who he was and could therefore start legal proceedings against him as i stated in the post.So this is a clear case of moderator abuse and i would like admin to review your warning to me.

At Debate Politics we see freedom of speech as the right to communicate ideas. With this right comes the responsibility to choose your words carefully and respect the rights of others. Common sense dictates the difference between one expressing themselves and one who is disruptive. If you are focused on contributing to the community, you will not have to be concerned with being a disruption. Disruptive behavior, such as personal attacks, can lead to temporary or permanent revocation of posting privileges.

What about this one, did you miss this when you were consulting the rules to warn me, how about you warn those that attacked me personally, calling me a liar and claiming i had mental health problems, but we get used to bias towards pro choice, so now it looks even more like selective moderating and mod abuse.I will be taking this up with admin.

freedomfighter said:
Well well i guess i did not break the rules as stated above, i did not post it for the purpose of revenge or retaliation but to inform him that i knew who he was and could therefore start legal proceedings against him as i stated in the post.So this is a clear case of moderator abuse and i would like admin to review your warning to me.
/mod mode/
If your intention was truly as you stated, which is odd to say the least, it could have easily been accomplished privately via personal message. Since you chose to do so publicly, you are in clear violation of forum rules. Please feel free to contact vauge, the site administrator, to air your grievances.
/mod mode/

mixedmedia said:
/mod mode/
If your intention was truly as you stated, which is odd to say the least, it could have easily been accomplished privately via personal message. Since you chose to do so publicly, you are in clear violation of forum rules. Please feel free to contact vauge, the site administrator, to air your grievances.
/mod mode/

First things first can you prove that it was posted for revenge and not what i stated [ which it was ] why should i do it in private he didn't.Secondly please show me the rule that states i have to do it in pm.

mixedmedia said:

Hah, sounds dirty. :2razz:

freedomfighter said:
What about this one, did you miss this when you were consulting the rules to warn me, how about you warn those that attacked me personally, calling me a liar and claiming i had mental health problems, but we get used to bias towards pro choice, so now it looks even more like selective moderating and mod abuse.I will be taking this up with admin.
/mod mode/
The mod team does its best to keep flaming and personal attacks to a minimum, but cannot be expected to moderate every post made here at DP. If ever you feel personally attacked by another member, take note of the red & white triangle ("Report Bad Post") in the bottom left corner of every post. Use it.
As far as bias goes, I have moderated folks from both sides of this issue in the past, so I am confident that bias has not played a part in my actions here. In my own personal opinion, you have committed one of the most serious infractions one can on this site. I had the authority to take more serious action against you, but I chose not to.
/mod mode/

mixedmedia said:
/mod mode/
The mod team does its best to keep flaming and personal attacks to a minimum, but cannot be expected to moderate every post made here at DP. If ever you feel personally attacked by another member, take note of the red & white triangle ("Report Bad Post") in the bottom left corner of every post. Use it.
As far as bias goes, I have moderated folks from both sides of this issue in the past, so I am confident that bias has not played a part in my actions here. In my own personal opinion, you have committed one of the most serious infractions one can on this site. I had the authority to take more serious action against you, but I chose not to.
/mod mode/

You actually read one of the attacks and ignored it so to me that stinks of moderator abuse, you even quoted the attack, so now tell me there is no bias, are you subject to the same rules as the rest of us.If so you have broken the rules in quoting the attack.BTW where has my post gone more mod bias my complete post deleted, yet only one word from vergiss post removed and you left the personal attack in.I care not one jot about your personal opinion as it is irrelevant to this argument.

Back
Top Bottom