• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are we living the beginning of a low cost WW3?

relator

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
We've been advertised that WW4 will be done with sticks and stones.
According to this, we shouldn't be surprised if we are already on WW3; low cost WW3, logicaly.

I think we are in for a long slog isolating Russia non militarily in an effort to avoid WWIII.

We've been advertised that WW4 will be done with sticks and stones.
According to this, we shouldn't be surprised if we are already on WW3; low cost WW3, logicaly.
I am not sure about the low costs part.
So far Russia is loosing expensive vehicles to expensive weapons.
Ukraine says Russia has lost nearly 5,300 military personnel
Maliar claimed that the Ukrainian army killed around 5,300 Russian troops, destroyed 29 warplanes, 29 helicopters,
191 tanks, 816 armored combat vehicles, 74 guns, and two ships/motorboats.
That price tag is adding up.

I suspect there's more than one high official in the Russian Hierarchy that looks back on Hitler's almost assassination and thinks..."Yeah..that would fix this bullshit"
True, I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom