• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are US military personnel "slow, dull stupid bastards?"

Are US military personnel "slow, dull stupid bastards?"

• Yes, Vice President Biden is right. They are slow dull stupid bastards.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Joe Biden has admitted he told American military personnel on foreign deployment "stupid bastards," "a dull bunch" and "slow."

Do you agree with him?

95805656.jpg

The "losers and suckers" seemed to take it pretty well.

Guess they are just happy to not be POW, cuz nobody likes them.

8001.jpeg

Right.

So Trump is allowed to say things that are taken as kidding, even when context does not indicate that at all. But when context absolutely indicates Biden was joking, and referring only to that specific group in the jokes, we are supposed to be offended?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

So Trump is allowed to say things that are taken as kidding, even when context does not indicate that at all. But when context absolutely indicates Biden was joking, and referring only to that specific group in the jokes, we are supposed to be offended?

Tell me, what is funny about calling Airmen on deployment dull slow stupid bastards? Explain the joke to me. He went off script and told his true thoughts - then went back on script.

Why would Airmen cheer him getting someone else into the academy?

Joe Biden has admitted he told American military personnel on foreign deployment "stupid bastards," "a dull bunch" and "slow."

Do you agree with him?

No, seriously, guys, Biden is as big a douchebag as Trump is. He really is. Right? C'mon. Please? He sucks too!

****ing pathetic.

Biden calling someone else a "slow, dull stupid bastard" 😂

Realty and context do not matter, only the ability to attack those you are told are your enemies.

Tell me, what is funny about calling Airmen on deployment dull slow stupid bastards? Explain the joke to me. He went off script and told his true thoughts - then went back on script.

He wasnt being serious. It was obvious from context. Do you really think they took him seriously, those in the crowd, that the comments were actually made about?

Are you unaware that some people actually do applaud, cheer when their coworkers get accolades or help like presented?

He wasnt being serious. It was obvious from context. Do you really think they took him seriously, those in the crowd, that the comments were actually made about?

Are you unaware that some people actually do applaud, cheer when their coworkers get accolades or help like presented?

You don't think that was a stupid thing to say? Why did he think that is humorous? I don't get the point of the joke. What is it? It's an arrogant thing to say at best.

He went off script. He then went back on script and read off praise.

A VP can not appoint anyone to the Air Force Academy. He can only nominate the person. That person still has to clear some hurdles such as a military background check.

A service member put you up to this? You have stated that you have no firsthand military experience, right?

Do you agree with him?
I mean there's probably at least a couple stupid people in the military.

I haven't looked into this at all, but even assuming Biden actually called some or all military persons a dull bunch of slow, stupid bastards, he'll still be a better president than Trump.

A service member put you up to this? You have stated that you have no firsthand military experience, right?
I have a daughter in the Air Force who has been deployed to that exact region including in that exact time frame.

Dodging S300s or ground fire - depending on the aircraft - to returning to being called a slow dull stupid bastard by the Vice President wouldn't seem to be be a humorous thing to say.

At that time, many on deployment in the Air Force were VERY pissed off at President Obama. Pre-warnings for air attacks. Slaughtered aircraft maintenance and spares budgets. Half the Air Force couldn't fly. They were working remaining personnel to death in endless double shifts in 110 degree sun. All to go on pointless missions. There is a reason most sat there stoically. They were there because they were ordered to and remained silent because in the military if you disagree with higher authority you keep your mouth shut.

That pissed hot head arrogant Joe Biden off who doesn't hesitate to attack anyone of low status - calling them every name in the book. He's well know for that and still does.

Last edited:
The MSM and press - and BIden - ranted - and still do - without any evidence that President Trump called troops "suckers" and "losers" - despite everyone present stating in never happened. On and on they rant. Biden still runs ads on it.

Biden goes off script calling Airmen on deployment dull, slow stupid bastards - no question he did - and the MSM says "nothing to see here, just a joke."

Why does anyone believe anything on the MSM and in the press. They are just corporate propaganda outlets of the richest corporations and people on earth, nothing else. They lie their ass off. Continuously. Everything they say is solely for profit and power agendas of their owners. Trump endangers the extreme profitability of their foreign non-white slave labor sweatshops - so it is worth trillions to get rid of him.

The BLM riots and protests they create are to divert people from the obscene pay-no-taxes of those same richest people on earth. It is all only to keep the spotlight off of them.

Everything in the press and MSM is nothing but corporate propaganda of the richest people in the world - profiting off non-white slavery - just like the richest people in the USA were Southern slaveowners. Same thing - and the same Democratic Party. Biden's already promised the super rich he will not tax them or change anything to change their "life style" of the rich and powerful.

The MSM and press - and BIden - ranted - and still do - without any evidence that President Trump called troops "suckers" and "losers" - despite everyone present stating in never happened. On and on they rant. Biden still runs ads on it.

Biden goes off script calling Airmen on deployment dull, slow stupid bastards - no question he did - and the MSM says "nothing to see here, just a joke."

Why does anyone believe anything on the MSM and in the press. They are just corporate propaganda outlets of the richest corporations and people on earth, nothing else. They lie their ass off. Continuously. Everything they say is solely for profit and power agendas of their owners. Trump endangers the extreme profitability of their foreign non-white slave labor sweatshops - so it is worth trillions to get rid of him.

The BLM riots and protests they create are to divert people from the obscene pay-no-taxes of those same richest people on earth. It is all only to keep the spotlight off of them.

Everything in the press and MSM is nothing but corporate propaganda of the richest people in the world - profiting off non-white slavery - just like the richest people in the USA were Southern slaveowners. Same thing - and the same Democratic Party. Biden's already promised the super rich he will not tax them or change anything to change their "life style" of the rich and powerful.

Right now the “pay no taxes” argument seems a little out of place.....🤷

My daughter was very fond of President Obama for opening the door fully to both gays and more for women. But she was one VERY unhappy young women then about him.

To try to stop foreign involvement by making it impossible as the possible motive, the AF had to slash maintainers, mechanics and other technical people. Literally people were just thrown out of the AF. Then Obama changed his mind wanting the military to do a lot of air actions. Almost none trained for years and then just tossed out were willing to come back. They already found vastly better jobs in the private sector. Since missions must go on, this work was dumped on the few that remained. Double shifts in the desert sun was the rule everyday - and despite a ban on triple shifting on paper, that was expected too. It lead to a LOT of accident injuries, lead to more absolutely determined to get out when they first could - and did. It was a horrific time to be deployed in the AF to the M.E.

Binden expected them to laugh on command at his being pissed off at their not applauding him - so he called them demeaning names like he has a history of doing so - smiling while he did.

Who is "slow dull stupid bastard?" Joe Biden - at least he was that day.

Do you agree with him?

He forgot to add that he asked the father of a killed former seal: “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

First, he did not call them "dull slow stupid bastards". He said in order "clap you stupid bastards". Which was meant as a joke and several behind him smiled and there were several "woohoos" from the front. Then he said "Man you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here." He called them a dull bunch and then referred to the tempo of the base as being slow (in context) not the airmen.

Most absolutely did take his comments as a joke, as they were presented to be.

Basically, this is nothing more than attempted retaliation by taking obvious joking comments out of context.

First, he did not call them "dull slow stupid bastards". He said in order "clap you stupid bastards". Which was meant as a joke and several behind him smiled and there were several "woohoos" from the front. Then he said "Man you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here." He called them a dull bunch and then referred to the tempo of the base as being slow (in context) not the airmen.

Most absolutely did take his comments as a joke, as they were presented to be.

Basically, this is nothing more than attempted retaliation by taking obvious joking comments out of context.

Calling Airmen "stupid bastards" is not a joke and was not meant as a joke. He went on to insult the entire group calling them a "dull bunch."

Claiming that base in 2016 was "slow" was the worse insult of all. Because of Obama those remaining were working their asses off so great that there was a growing suicide problem as there was no way out of working double shifts every day, while pressured to cut corners signing off on tasks they had not done - forcing them risk dishonorable discharge, responsible for deaths and possibly in prison. It that work environment, it also made people having short fuses on their temper and emotions.

It was a terrible time for the AF in the M.E. theater. And it was Obama's doing. Nothing was "slow" other than maybe officers standing over enlists ranting at them that they are working too slow - hour 16 as every day in 110 degree heat in the shade - and they weren't in the shade. Might be in an aircraft at 140 degrees - for 16 hours. Day after day - maybe then an all nighter added to it.

The pressure on pilots and air crews also could be intense and causing needless risks.

Airmen died because of this. Committed suicide. Opted for a dishonorable or less than honorable discharge than continue. Careers ruined because of some mistake made while completely exhausted and pressed.

Remember Obama having ordered giving a 30 minute advance notice of air attacks so none of THEM are hurt. To let them know where coming - exactly when and where - so they can be ready in case a pilot or air crew have land or bailout. Obama wanted to make sure they had people their to capture, torture and murder American military personnel. They had no don't hurt us rule.

Obama was NOT popular in the AF in the ME in 2016.

Last edited:
Quid Pro Joe will have opportunity to call all American service members slow dull stupid bastards tonight.

Calling Airmen "stupid bastards" is not a joke and was not meant as a joke. He went on to insult the entire group calling them a "dull bunch."

Claiming that base in 2016 was "slow" was the worse insult of all. Because of Obama those remaining were working their asses off so great that there was a growing suicide problem as there was no way out of working double shifts every day, while pressured to cut corners signing off on tasks they had not done - forcing them risk dishonorable discharge, responsible for deaths and possibly in prison. It that work environment, it also made people having short fuses on their temper and emotions.

It was a terrible time for the AF in the M.E. theater. And it was Obama's doing. Nothing was "slow" other than maybe officers standing over enlists ranting at them that they are working too slow - hour 16 as every day in 110 degree heat in the shade - and they weren't in the shade. Might be in an aircraft at 140 degrees - for 16 hours. Day after day - maybe then an all nighter added to it.

The pressure on pilots and air crews also could be intense and causing needless risks.

Airmen died because of this. Committed suicide. Opted for a dishonorable or less than honorable discharge than continue. Careers ruined because of some mistake made while completely exhausted and pressed.

Remember Obama having ordered giving a 30 minute advance notice of air attacks so none of THEM are hurt. To let them know where coming - exactly when and where - so they can be ready in case a pilot or air crew have land or bailout. Obama wanted to make sure they had people their to capture, torture and murder American military personnel. They had no don't hurt us rule.

Obama was NOT popular in the AF in the ME in 2016.
This is your claim. Back it up with facts. Just because you say that doesn't mean it is true.

Stupid bastards and dull bunch were comments said jokingly. I get it though that you are clinging to absolutely anything to make Biden look even half as bad with troops as Trump does.

Back
Top Bottom