• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Trump supporters afraid of black people?

Are Trump supporters afraid of black people

• yes

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • no

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • other

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rickc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
just wondering why the deplorables are so racist. Are uneducated working class white males, that is really trumps base, afraid of black people. Just curious.

No, and a terrible poll.

There is a difference between being afraid of a demographic and simply not caring about that demographic. Republicans generally speaking fall into the latter.

No, and a terrible poll.

There is a difference between being afraid of a demographic and simply not caring about that demographic. Republicans generally speaking fall into the latter.

That's a possible reason, but I think if the "black demographic" cared more about themselves, the world would be a better place.

No.

I do believe the OP has some race issues. :mrgreen:

That's a possible reason, but I think if the "black demographic" cared more about themselves, the world would be a better place.

If the communist democrats would stop inculcating racial victimhood the world would be better.

I would guess then that most Trump supporters should care more about themselves because Trump has shown He doesn't care about them, they don't benefit any more than ever before from Trump, yet keep supporting Him so they must not care much about themselves to do with, at least, health and economics.

Are black people afraid of Trump supporters? You can thank the Democratic party and the MSM (but I repeat myself) for that.

Can't say I blame them. Fear works. How else will you keep them on the plantation?

I would guess then that most Trump supporters should care more about themselves because Trump has shown He doesn't care about them, they don't benefit any more than ever before from Trump, yet keep supporting Him so they must not care much about themselves to do with, at least, health and economics.

Was that a dodge? Looked like a dodge to me. Quacked like a dodge to me, too. Must have needed a dodge because the post was right on target.

That would be a very poor guess.

Was that a dodge? Looked like a dodge to me. Quacked like a dodge to me, too. Must have needed a dodge because the post was right on target.

well it certainly wasn't a Ford or Chevy !
:lamo
I just couldn't help myself ! needed a little humor .. :peace

there are a limited number of things that eventually turns a baby into a racist. stuff like...

taught
bested by a black person (job/girl/position)
need for a scapegoat (personal failings)
bullied
loss of social standing

there are a limited number of things that eventually turns a baby into a racist. stuff like...

taught
bested by a black person (job/girl/position)
need for a scapegoat (personal failings)
bullied
loss of social standing

Oh, one more!

The liberals need a bogeyman, so they made it up.

yes, there are no white supremacists in our country.

hahahaha

If you say so, but what does that have to do with this discussion?

Personally, I think there are some, but then I think there are black supremacists also.

just wondering why the deplorables are so racist. Are uneducated working class white males, that is really trumps base, afraid of black people. Just curious.

Biden now has two black friends. Not too shabby for a guy who spent most of his adulthood living behind fences.

If you say so, but what does that have to do with this discussion?

Personally, I think there are some, but then I think there are black supremacists also.

black and white people literally could not marry when a ton of posters here (and Americans from all over the country) were younger. it was against the law.

yeah, no White Supremacists in our country. only 30some % of our country was alive when something so basic was illegal. what's that like 105 million of us that are still alive when blacks/whites couldn't even get married. and then for decades and decades after that the anger and hate just seethed from a chunk of those people.

and those people in that group that i just mentioned. they had kids, taught them and then those kids had their own kids.

you only have to be in your 50s to personally know a time when interracial marriage was illegal.

yeah, no chance for racism to still exist in this nation.

black and white people literally could not marry when a ton of posters here (and Americans from all over the country) were younger. it was against the law.

yeah, no White Supremacists in our country. only 30some % of our country was alive when something so basic was illegal. what's that like 105 million of us that are still alive when blacks/whites couldn't even get married. and then for decades and decades after that the anger and hate just seethed from a chunk of those people.

and those people in that group that i just mentioned. they had kids, taught them and then those kids had their own kids.

you only have to be in your 50s to personally know a time when interracial marriage was illegal.

yeah, no chance for racism to still exist in this nation.

Only those living in the past keep us from eradicating racism. That's you and BLM.

They are afraid of black people voting.

Sure, and you are not racist at all huh....

Only those living in the past keep us from eradicating racism. That's you and BLM.

yes, it's the people standing up for equal treatment that are the problem. not the actual racists.

i bet the loyalists condemned the patriots in the same fashion. it wasn't the King's fault. it was the patriots that demanded equal treatment.

Are black people afraid of Trump supporters? You can thank the Democratic party and the MSM (but I repeat myself) for that.

Can't say I blame them. Fear works. How else will you keep them on the plantation?

Yes, black people are stupid, that's why they don't vote Republican.... Could it be that black people don't vote Republican because Republicans don't look at why minorities don't vote for them, but rather just blame the minorities for not voting for them?

Yes, black people are stupid, that's why they don't vote Republican.... Could it be that black people don't vote Republican because Republicans don't look at why minorities don't vote for them, but rather just blame the minorities for not voting for them?

if a person actually listens (say for months or years) to the message coming from Republican politicians or folks like Rush, Sean, Alex or Tucker, then they wouldn't have any reason to ask why most black people don't vote Republican.

No, and a terrible poll.

As a party, I would agree...the GOP doesnt much care about 'Black people". The GOP policies are not built to target "black people". Or "brown people". Or "white people". The GOP policies are built to provide opportunity for ALL people. But you are correct in saying that GOP politicians dont speicifcally target black people for political opportunities.

Why should they?

The black American community votes as a bloc for the democrat party and has since the 1920s. There is no real value in investing campaign capital to attract votes you are unlikely to get. This was a message Malcolm X tried to address to black American voters way back in 1964. It didnt take.

But...you arent REALLY foolish enough to believe that the rat party 'cares' about black Americans, are you? The rat party has controlled every major city in this country for NUMEROUS decades...in some cities that goes all the way back to the 1800s. The rat party controls mayors offices, city councils, district attorneys offices, police departments, education system, economic development...and in EVERY instance they have destroyed the black American family and community. The only thing that the rat party as an entity cares about with regard to black Americans is their vote.

If the communist democrats would stop inculcating racial victimhood the world would be better.

agree, conversely if Trumpism would ride it self of victimization the world would be a MUCH better place as it's white victimization that is the glu that holds this evil entity together.

and the leader, Trump, he has a serious problem interpreting the entire world as out to get him.

Back
Top Bottom