• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Trump people nervous? I'm like 95% sure Biden takes it fair and square at this point.

dex4974

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
I have a pretty good track record with this stuff and I'm not biased towards either side. I called it for Trump in 2016 and I'm calling it for Biden in 2020. Oh, and all you lefties freaking the **** out about Trump stealing elections and becoming emperor for eternity, chill. It'd take a miracle for Trump to win right now. If he pulls it off again I'll start to suspect that God is actually in his corner. :lamo

I have a pretty good track record with this stuff and I'm not biased towards either side. I called it for Trump in 2016 and I'm calling it for Biden in 2020. Oh, and all you lefties freaking the **** out about Trump stealing elections and becoming emperor for eternity, chill. It'd take a miracle for Trump to win right now. If he pulls it off again I'll start to suspect that God is actually in his corner. :lamo

Are you sure there's not one bit of bias from you being a "Communist" and all?

Are you sure there's not one bit of bias from you being a "Communist" and all?

You should take it up with the people that call me a Trump cultist. You shouldn't think too hard on my label. ;)

M’kay , we’ll see.

If Trump doesn’t end up emperor for life, it won’t be for lack of wanting or trying. Lord knows he’s wants and tries, poor thing.

Can you imagine him like George Washington and stepping down voluntarily and refusing to run again despite great popular pressure to do so, simply because he worries about people worshipping him too much and turning him into some kind of king?:lamo

Trump is no George Washington.

M’kay , we’ll see.

If Trump doesn’t end up emperor for life, it won’t be for lack of wanting or trying. Lord knows he’s wants and tries, poor thing.

Can you imagine him like George Washington and stepping down voluntarily and refusing to run again despite great popular pressure to do so, simply because he worries about people worshipping him too much and turning him into some kind of king?:lamo

I seriously doubt he'd even survive a third term. You don't see men with his stature make it beyond 80 too often.

M’kay , we’ll see.

The whole emperor for life thing, is rather childish. Maybe the lot of you should finally give it up?

Seeing as his odds of winning are right at a coin toss now and could be even more promising before November comes rolling around. This election could be more in Trump's favor than Biden's.

Seeing as his odds of winning are right at a coin toss now and could be even more promising before November comes rolling around. This election could be more in Trump's favor than Biden's.

We'll see.

How did you become such an expert at this?(LOL)

We'll see.

I'm just worried what happens if he wins. My sister has had to move multiple times now, due to the protest and riots that have been coming out over the last few years. So some of this is hitting close to home.

I'm just worried what happens if he wins. My sister has had to move multiple times now, due to the protest and riots that have been coming out over the last few years. So some of this is hitting close to home.

I^m pretty sure there will be violence no matter who wins. All that remains to be seen is whose people are being violent.

So you were right on one election?

Does that make you right on all elections?

I^m pretty sure there will be violence no matter who wins. All that remains to be seen is whose people are being violent.

Well, my money is on the left

So you were right on one election?

Does that make you right on all elections?

Maybe.

I don't think people were taking him seriously last time. His win was shocking, even against a candidate as bad as Hillary. The left is outraged now and everybody is taking him seriously. Biden sucks but not as much as Hillary, and she barely lost to Trump. I think Trump is ****ed.

Seems to be trending towards Trump now?

Dead heat: Trump erases Biden’s 8-point lead in Pennsylvania as black voters abandon Democrat

Former Vice President Joe Biden, who calls himself “a kid from Scranton,” has lost his wide lead over President Trump in his native Pennsylvania, where the 2020 presidential race is a dead heat.

The latest Rasmussen Reports poll showed that both are tied at 46%.

And, significantly, said the poll analysis, among the 82% of voters who said that they are “certain” how they will vote, Trump holds a 51%-49% advantage.

Dead heat: Trump erases Biden’s 8-point lead in Pennsylvania as black voters abandon Democrat

Not even a little bit nervous ..........

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I suspect the same thing.

Really? Doesn't look that way to me.
View attachment 67293992

How many times must we explain to the right? Land diesn't vote! North and South Dakota put tigether is less Electoral votes than Minnesota. So yeah, to a n idiot it looks impressive, a couplevifvtge states that Trump barely won switch, and it's an entirely different result.

So yeah, Trump won lots of land area, but that doesn't count fir much. I can't wait to see you come up with the "he won more empty land" argument to him losing. That alone would be worth having him lose...then of course there's his inability to lead or take decisive action....but that's something else.

How many times must we explain to the right? Land diesn't vote! North and South Dakota put tigether is less Electoral votes than Minnesota. So yeah, to a n idiot it looks impressive, a couplevifvtge states that Trump barely won switch, and it's an entirely different result.

So yeah, Trump won lots of land area, but that doesn't count fir much. I can't wait to see you come up with the "he won more empty land" argument to him losing. That alone would be worth having him lose...then of course there's his inability to lead or take decisive action....but that's something else.

That's not just land. It's people. It's 50 individual popular votes. And Trump won enough of them to get MORE electoral votes than Hillary. It wasn't even close.

Trump just had his breaking point moment (the comments about our military).

they should be scared.

That's not just land. It's people. It's 50 individual popular votes. And Trump won enough of them to get MORE electoral votes than Hillary. It wasn't even close.

It was close

Anyone who votes for trump has serious mental problems

Vote for Biden or stay home!

Back
Top Bottom