• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Trump people nervous? I'm like 95% sure Biden takes it fair and square at this point.

LOL!!

Sorry. No matter how much you wish it were so, this...

View attachment 67294152

...is NOT close.

You don't actually think it was some kind of blowout do you? A handful of votes would have tipped a lot of electoral points in Hillary's direction. The electoral college can create the illusion of a blowout when one didn't actually happen.

You don't actually think it was some kind of blowout do you? A handful of votes would have tipped a lot of electoral points in Hillary's direction. The electoral college can create the illusion of a blowout when one didn't actually happen.

No, it was a landslide! Every real American lives Trump!

I'm 100% sure that our next (de facto) President will be Ms. Kamala Harris.

As an impartial observer, I acknowledge that the Deep State, the woke media, and the Dems have done an outstanding job in demonizing President Trump -- yes, with the able assistance of his big mouth.

Sadly, many Americans are terrified that if they vote for President Trump, that would mean that they are at heart "racist."

I have a pretty good track record with this stuff and I'm not biased towards either side. I called it for Trump in 2016 and I'm calling it for Biden in 2020. Oh, and all you lefties freaking the **** out about Trump stealing elections and becoming emperor for eternity, chill. It'd take a miracle for Trump to win right now. If he pulls it off again I'll start to suspect that God is actually in his corner. :lamo

But but but Trump isn't going to leave office if he loses.

yawn...

I said nothing about a blowout. ****, dude...read the thread, eh?

But hey...I'm sure you can come up with just as many reasons as Hillary to soften the blow of her getting soundly kicked to the curb.

yawn...

I said nothing about a blowout. ****, dude...read the thread, eh?

But hey...I'm sure you can come up with just as many reasons as Hillary to soften the blow of her getting soundly kicked to the curb.

It was very close. Trump narrowly winning a few key states and taking a decisive electoral lead does not change that.

Back
Top Bottom