• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris are more Radical?

Which ticket is more radical? Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris

• Trump/Pence swing much further to right

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Biden/Harris swing much further to the left

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • There's not much difference

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

Aletheia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Are Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris more Radical?

I watched Pence tonight begin to sow the seeds of discord with Kamala Harris, by saying she has always embraced the agenda of the 'radical' left.
My question is does the Trump/Pence ticket swing further to the radical right or does the Biden/Harris ticket swing further to the radical left? Which swings more extreme? Why?

Last edited:
Re: Are Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris more Radical?

I watched Pence tonight begin to sow the seeds of discord with Kamala Harris, by saying she has always embraced the agenda of the 'radical' left.
My question is does the Trump/Pence ticket swing further to the radical right or does the Biden/Harris ticket swing further to the radical left? Which swings more extreme? Why?

Some people's 'radical' is other's 'moderate' - so the question is unanswerable. I've seen on these very boards that Harris has 'swung to the far left' because she favours health care, supported by government funds, for all citizens. Across the rest of the civilised world policies like this are seen as normal and moderate and are whole-heartedly supported even by people (like me) who are economic conservatives.

President Harris:

Does not support fracking.
Free medical coverage for Illegals.
Open borders.
End private insurance.
More laws against legal gun owners.
Supports sanctuary cities.
Supports defunding police, or not, or does, or not, or does. Which is it Kamala?
Supports men playing female scholastic sports.
Supports mandatory low income housing next to nice neighborhoods to spread the blight.

Pence is a creationist. That means that he thinks every living species was 'Created by God' - of course including the Corona virus as well as all other disease bearing organisms. One may. indeed should, disregard any statement coming from this religious lunatic.

President Harris:

Does not support fracking.
Free medical coverage for Illegals.
Open borders.
End private insurance.
More laws against legal gun owners.
Supports sanctuary cities.
Supports defunding police, or not, or does, or not, or does. Which is it Kamala?
Supports men playing female scholastic sports.
Supports mandatory low income housing next to nice neighborhoods to spread the blight.

So say her enemies. During the campaign she will be asked about all the items on this list and I am content to await her replies. Meanwhile I think she is the best candidate in sight.

Some people's 'radical' is other's 'moderate' - so the question is unanswerable. I've seen on these very boards that Harris has 'swung to the far left' because she favours health care, supported by government funds, for all citizens. Across the rest of the civilised world policies like this are seen as normal and moderate and are whole-heartedly supported even by people (like me) who are economic conservatives.

I like that answer, and I myself don't know if it's correct or not (hence the poll). But, I always thought there was some kind of objectiveness to the scale, sort of like the 2D maps I've seen with news station leanings. I thought some here could use something like an objective scale, and show where they fit in it.

Pence is a creationist. That means that he thinks every living species was 'Created by God' - of course including the Corona virus as well as all other disease bearing organisms. One may. indeed should, disregard any statement coming from this religious lunatic.

And a hypocrite to boot

How could a truely religious person align themselves with scum like trump

yawn...

All this "left...right..." stuff doesn't matter.

For example...

Biden. People say he's a "moderate", but the fact is, he's a "milquetoast". He'll do whatever he's told to do by the ones who are actually in power: The Globalists. Doesn't matter if it's moderate, left or nut-job crazy left. He'll do it.

Harris. She's almost as wishy-washy as Biden, but her preference is with the nut-job crazy left. But it doesn't matter. VP's don't matter.

Trump. He only cares about the economic and national security of the US and the American people. That's neither left nor right. Hell, BOTH left and right should hold that as their number one priority. It's a shame that neither Party does.

Pence. Like Harris...VP's don't matter.

yawn...

For example...

Biden. People say he's a "moderate", but the fact is, he's a "milquetoast". He'll do whatever he's told to do by the ones who are actually in power: The Globalists. Doesn't matter if it's moderate, left or nut-job crazy left. He'll do it.

Harris. She's almost as wishy-washy as Biden, but her preference is with the nut-job crazy left. But it doesn't matter. VP's don't matter.

Trump. He only cares about the economic and national security of the US and the American people. That's neither left nor right. Hell, BOTH left and right should hold that as their number one priority. It's a shame that neither Party does.

yeah, left vs right doesn't matter....which is why you went on to rell us how absolutely wonderful and divine Trump is :lamo

And a hypocrite to boot

How else was he going to become President?

yeah, left vs right doesn't matter....which is why you went on to rell us how absolutely wonderful and divine Trump is :lamo

You didn't understand a word I said, did you?

yawn...

For example...

Yeah no bias there in your answers.

Trump only cares about HIMSELF. He will say and do ANYTHING that he feels will get him better press and will not accept responsibility for ANYTHING unless it is positive. Even then, he takes credit for others work (See veteran's care act signed by Obama in 2014). He is a nepotism supporting authoritarian who falls in love with Dictators and attacks allies and believes dictators over his own intelligence teams. He is too bothered to read any intelligence reports because that's boring so he gets his information from Fox and Friends and Sean Hannity.

Yeah, go sit down with your partisan hack comments because your evaluation of Trump is nothing but Trump ass kissing comments that are not based ANYWHERE in reality.

Yes, we understood your comments are nothing but partisan drivel. I love how you say Trump only cares about the American people, if he REALLY did he wouldn't have downplayed the virus and instead encouraged people to wear masks since that DOES cut down the virus spreading. Instead Trump only boasts about himself and only cares about himself and what makes him LOOK good and not what actually IS good.

yeah. Trump only has the best interests of America in mind. No politics at all

Twenty years ago Trump would have been considered a Democrat.

Biden and Harris probably aren't themselves overly radical, but it's pretty clear Biden is running to be the radical Left rubber stamp and Harris is only there because she was born with dark skin and a vagina (Biden even admitted as much). So at the end of the day - regardless of their actual views - they are the identity politics ticket for the radical Left.

Democrats swung a little bit more to the left since Obama was in office by advocating for greater health care expansion and more money to address global warming, while Republicans are so terrified of losing elections that they're openly cheating in them, so you tell me.

Harris literally compared ICE agents to KKK members, proposed terrorists be able to vote from prison, and backed socialized medicine where patients had no choice over their doctor.

She even proposed that we limit people from eating red meat, and ban plastic straws.

Interesting question. Thought about voting Biden/Harris because even though they are so called moderate Democrats, they have no balls to stand up to the radical left. So, I ultimately picked not much difference. Too bad we can't have people who actually are in the middle but both parties have forced these people to walk the gangplank.

Ummmmmmmmm, you really have no evidence that God hasn't created every living species. God may very well be the ultimate scientist, pushing the buttons (he) wants to bring about the science that he wants to happen, such as creating life. Then again, it may all be a crock. No one really knows, including you. To be so arrogant that you think you know is the same level of arrogance creationists have. The real scientist leaves the door open to things he doesn't completely understand. You have closed the door because your arrogance makes you believe you know it all. Of course the thought that the Earth is only 6,000 years old is completely stupid.

Last edited:

So say her enemies. During the campaign she will be asked about all the items on this list and I am content to await her replies. Meanwhile I think she is the best candidate in sight.

I don't think there is really much question of where she stands on the issues and the left really don't care what she says about anything. She is someone other than Trump. Of course she will be grilled and will well rehearse her backtracks on certain subjects.

And a hypocrite to boot

How could a truly religious person support the Democratic party?

Trump only cares about HIMSELF. He will say and do ANYTHING that he feels will get him better press and will not accept responsibility for ANYTHING unless it is positive. Even then, he takes credit for others work (See veteran's care act signed by Obama in 2014). He is a nepotism supporting authoritarian who falls in love with Dictators and attacks allies and believes dictators over his own intelligence teams. He is too bothered to read any intelligence reports because that's boring so he gets his information from Fox and Friends and Sean Hannity.

Yeah, go sit down with your partisan hack comments because your evaluation of Trump is nothing but Trump ass kissing comments that are not based ANYWHERE in reality.

Yes, we understood your comments are nothing but partisan drivel. I love how you say Trump only cares about the American people, if he REALLY did he wouldn't have downplayed the virus and instead encouraged people to wear masks since that DOES cut down the virus spreading. Instead Trump only boasts about himself and only cares about himself and what makes him LOOK good and not what actually IS good.

Yes, we understood your comments are nothing but partisan drivel.

yeah. Trump only has the best interests of America in mind. No politics at all

Huh? Every politician has politics in mind.

Back
Top Bottom