• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris are more Radical?

Which ticket is more radical? Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris

• Trump/Pence swing much further to right

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Biden/Harris swing much further to the left

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • There's not much difference

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Re: Are Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris more Radical?

Yes, we understood your comments are nothing but partisan drivel.

More projection again on your biased part.

Twenty years ago Trump would have been considered a Democrat.

Biden and Harris probably aren't themselves overly radical, but it's pretty clear Biden is running to be the radical Left rubber stamp and Harris is only there because she was born with dark skin and a vagina (Biden even admitted as much). So at the end of the day - regardless of their actual views - they are the identity politics ticket for the radical Left.

That's the trouble. The left has no balls to stand up to the radical left, just as the right has no balls to stand up the radical right.

Ummmmmmmmm, you really have no evidence that God hasn't created every living species. God may very well be the ultimate scientist, pushing the buttons (he) wants to bring about the science that he wants to happen, such as creating life. Then again, it may all be a crock. No one really knows, including you. To be so arrogant that you think you know is the same level of arrogance creationists have. The real scientist leaves the door open to things he doesn't completely understand. You have closed the door because your arrogance makes you believe you know it all. Of course the thought that the Earth is only 6,000 years old is completely stupid.

Pence's creationism is literal creationism, it's not theistic evolution.

Yes, we understood your comments are nothing but partisan drivel.

So Trump doesn't lie? If not, I'm correct.
Trump didn't downplay the virus by not wearing a mask and encouraging others to "liberate" themselves and not wear a mask? Not a lie, I'm correct.
He doesn't boast about himself during briefings? Sorry he does, this is all known. So what you have left is the fact YOU are proven wrong again.

That's the trouble. The left has no balls to stand up to the radical left, just as the right has no balls to stand up the radical right.

Well we can see that by your support of Trump who is far right. Way to out yourself there. :lamo

I watched Pence tonight begin to sow the seeds of discord with Kamala Harris, by saying she has always embraced the agenda of the 'radical' left.
My question is does the Trump/Pence ticket swing further to the radical right or does the Biden/Harris ticket swing further to the radical left? Which swings more extreme? Why?

This is not really questionable. Trumpism IS the nutcase right. Biden and Harris mainstream.... could very well be republicans pre the rise of Fox and the nuts.

Democrats swung a little bit more to the left since Obama was in office by advocating for greater health care expansion and more money to address global warming, while Republicans are so terrified of losing elections that they're openly cheating in them, so you tell me.

Ummmmm, Hillary and the DNC cheated to try beating Bernie.

Pence's creationism is literal creationism, it's not theistic evolution.

I am tolerant of other's religious beliefs, even if I don't agree with them. Democrats don't tolerate anything but their own beliefs.

So Trump doesn't lie? If not, I'm correct.
Trump didn't downplay the virus by not wearing a mask and encouraging others to "liberate" themselves and not wear a mask? Not a lie, I'm correct.
He doesn't boast about himself during briefings? Sorry he does, this is all known. So what you have left is the fact YOU are proven wrong again.

I don't know where the lying thing came from but, yes, all presidents lie. All politicians lie. This is not a revalation.

Well we can see that by your support of Trump who is far right. Way to out yourself there. :lamo

I didn't even vote for Trump and am not totally committed to anyone this year. I still have an open mind but it is unlikely that I will vote for Biden/Harris, although not totally impossible.

More projection again on your biased part.

Yes, that is what I said, why did you parrot my response, are you looking for a cracker or something? :lamo

I didn't even vote for Trump and am not totally committed to anyone this year. I still have an open mind but it is unlikely that I will vote for Biden/Harris, although not totally impossible.

Oh bull****, it's funny those of you who have been his LOUDEST supporters are also that same people now lying saying you didn't vote or you are "on the fence still". Go sell that bull**** to a douchbag Trump supporter. It's funny to see all the dishonest Trump supporters out there. It's ok, I wouldn't admit to supporting Trump either, it would be embarrassing. I don't blame you for lying.

dishonest Trump supporters out there.

dishonesty is the central tenant of Trumpism... of course he is voting for Trump, what a joke

Pence is the most radical of the group, Trump has the lowest IQ.

Ironically, Biden is my favorite of the group, even at his old age and his ridiculous gaffes. None would be my first choice though.

Ummmmmmmmm, you really have no evidence that God hasn't created every living species. God may very well be the ultimate scientist, pushing the buttons (he) wants to bring about the science that he wants to happen, such as creating life. Then again, it may all be a crock. No one really knows, including you. To be so arrogant that you think you know is the same level of arrogance creationists have. The real scientist leaves the door open to things he doesn't completely understand. You have closed the door because your arrogance makes you believe you know it all. Of course the thought that the Earth is only 6,000 years old is completely stupid.

So you think that Pence is completely? Don't you think that that is rather arrogant?

Say someone says something preposterous like, say, Moderate Right is actually God. One would ask for evidence; if none were forthcoming one's disbelief would be amply justified. It is the same with all this Creationist poppycock. It is not 'arrogance' to refuse to believe each and every piece of religious absurdity.

Huh? Every politician has politics in mind.

That's what I say, but the poster I replied to is too busy writing hagiography about Trump.

I watched Pence tonight begin to sow the seeds of discord with Kamala Harris, by saying she has always embraced the agenda of the 'radical' left.
My question is does the Trump/Pence ticket swing further to the radical right or does the Biden/Harris ticket swing further to the radical left? Which swings more extreme? Why?

Biden/Harris are the radical ones. Especially with Sanders and Warren lurking in the shadows.

Oh bull****, it's funny those of you who have been his LOUDEST supporters are also that same people now lying saying you didn't vote or you are "on the fence still". Go sell that bull**** to a douchbag Trump supporter. It's funny to see all the dishonest Trump supporters out there. It's ok, I wouldn't admit to supporting Trump either, it would be embarrassing. I don't blame you for lying.

Lying about what? The election isn't even here yet.

So you think that Pence is completely? Don't you think that that is rather arrogant?

Say someone says something preposterous like, say, Moderate Right is actually God. One would ask for evidence; if none were forthcoming one's disbelief would be amply justified. It is the same with all this Creationist poppycock. It is not 'arrogance' to refuse to believe each and every piece of religious absurdity.

You must be from Sweden. You really need to practice your English more before posting. It is nothing but unintelligible gibberish.

You must be from Sweden. You really need to practice your English more before posting. It is nothing but unintelligible gibberish.

Much is unintelligible to those of little intelligence. They inevitably have poor reading skills and score low on comprehension tests.

Trump. He only cares about the economic and national security of the US and the American people.

This is a lie from the darkest corner of the pit. Trump only care about one thing. HIMSELF!

So say her enemies. During the campaign she will be asked about all the items on this list and I am content to await her replies. Meanwhile I think she is the best candidate in sight.
Maybe she is but the question being asked is which pair in the least moderate.
I personally do not view any of biden or harris positions to be moderate. Can you name any that you think are moderate?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The idea that Trump, of all people, is far-right-wing is ludicrous. Biden is solidly left (he's only ever been a "centrist" if the borders of the set were "the Democratic Party"), and Harris a bit more so (though, to be fair, she is more authoritarian than leftist), and Pence is fairly solidly right, but Trump? Anti-War, Anti-Entitlement-Reform, Anti-Free-Trade, Sexually-Libertine, Big-Spending Trump who wants to expand the power and cost of the Federal Government? Nah.

You posed the canned question...now please explain what is left or right. Do you know or are you merely a parrot of what you've been led to believe?
Regards,
CP

Back
Top Bottom