• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are things about to get ugly in America

Are things about to get ugly in America

• Total voters
You can bet your ass the left is about to go batshit crazy like we've never seen before and start peacefully protesting with a vengeance by burning down their cities, killing the conservative supreme court judges and all others who stand in their way, and I'm confident they will eventually use the full power of the US military and drop nuclear bombs on all red states in the name of defeating domestic terrorism. That's just how they are. Petulant little babies who throw horrible temper tantrums if they don't get their way. Well, they might as well get used to it, and the rest of the country better prepare for their nastiness.
76D614B0-DE70-4D25-AFEA-90282D9D36D0.jpeg

Some of them are wondering when they should literally torch civilians in reprisals for a court ruling

When you have one side that only understands and responds to brute force...its just a matter of time until the side that prefers reason and dialogue has to respond in kind. We're getting there.

Oh, my!

"...worked with and played with and coached with and dated and taught and gone to games with and had beers with..."

"...playing basketball, or hanging out and having some beers with friends as we talked about life and football and school and girls."

"or just to meet up and have some beers, but none of those gatherings included the group of people that Dr. Ford has identified."

"I drank beer with my friends. ..Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes others did. I liked beer. I still like beer, but I did not drink beer to the point of blacking out and I never sexually assaulted anyone."

"Yes, we drank beer. .. Yes, we drank beer. I liked beer. Still like beer. We drank beer."

"And we — yeah, we drank beer ..sometimes probably had too many beers and sometimes other people had too many beers," Kavanaugh said.

"We drank beer and still do. So whatever, yeah."

“I like beer. I don’t know if you do. .. I got a weak stomach, whether it's with beer or with spicy food or anything."

".. I think you've probably had beers, Senator."

From the September 12, 1991, hearing (accessed from the Nexis database, emphasis added):
SEN. KOHL: All right, that's good. Judge Thomas, if I understand you correctly, you are going to leave behind almost all of your views about what type of society we ought to be and what type of policies we ought to apply... if you do leave so much of this behind, what's left?

JUDGE THOMAS: "Though it may sound rather strange to some individuals, the kind of fighting and infighting and certainly the difficulty of battle, those kinds of battles in the political process I think are wearing, and so it's not the confrontation that I ever relished or enjoyed. In fact, that is the opposite of my personality. I like to try to find consensus. So I don't miss and did not miss on this court having those kinds of battles. We have reasoned, constructive debate on the court.

... I am concerned about the kids who didn't have the strong grandfather and strong grandparents to help them out of what I would consider a terrible, terrible fate. But you carry that feeling with you. You carry that strength with you. You carry those experiences with you. I don't think you have to carry the battles with you. It's a different way."

By Neil A. Lewis
  • Nov. 27, 1993
"...That notion is reinforced by the accounts of several former law clerks at the Supreme Court who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Last year, his second full year on the Court, Justice Thomas began inviting clerks from other justices' chambers to meet with him, sometimes over lunch...
Hope for Long Tenure

Last year, in a conversation with two of his own law clerks, recent law school graduates chosen for their conservative views, Justice Thomas said he intended to remain on the Court until the year 2034.

Why that long? one asked. Because that would give him a 43-year term, he replied, according to the clerk's account, explaining, "The liberals made my life miserable for 43 years, and I'm going to make their lives miserable for 43 years."

Immediately after the confirmation fight, Mrs. Thomas gave an interview to People magazine describing what she and her husband had just gone through. In the article, in the issue of Nov. 11, 1991,...

"Clarence will give everyone a fair day in court," Mrs. Thomas said. "But I feel he doesn't owe any of the groups who opposed him anything."

Navy petty officer charged in Capitol riot wanted to 'wipe out' Jews, praised Hitler, DOJ says

www.wusa9.com.ico
WUSA9|3 days ago
Hatchet Speed, of Virginia, was arrested Wednesday on four misdemeanor counts in connection with the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol.

View attachment 67398669

Some of them are wondering when they should literally torch civilians in reprisals for a court ruling
Typical modern democrats. A mom who doesn't want her children shamed because of their skin color and complains about CRT is a domestic terrorist and has the full attention of DHS and the FBI, yet democrats like the one who wrote that stuff are fine and even supported by the FBI and DHS. Democrats like the one above call that mom a deplorable and consider themselves the party of love, tolerance and inclusivity. Well, that pretty much sums up the modern democratic party. They are nothing more than liberal fascist terrorists.

You can bet your ass the left is about to go batshit crazy like we've never seen before and start peacefully protesting with a vengeance by burning down their cities, killing the conservative supreme court judges and all others who stand in their way, and I'm confident they will eventually use the full power of the US military and drop nuclear bombs on all red states in the name of defeating domestic terrorism. That's just how they are. Petulant little babies who throw horrible temper tantrums if they don't get their way. Well, they might as well get used to it, and the rest of the country better prepare for their nastiness.
Libs are so *****whipped it's not even funny. Men had hardly any autonomy in deciding the fates of their unborn children prior to Roe v Wade being ruled unconstituional, and in the most "progressive" areas with the most maternity leaves and flexible work hours, women actually make less money and occupy less managerial positions because they end up stereotyped as less loyal to the workforce and less consistent workers (which can be seen in full view with Western European countries having less women managers than the US). But any decision that liberals disagree with is a step in blacks being enslaved again and no Chinese and Irish need apply, and women being second-class citizens when liberal push for their rights worsened them. Pathetic.

Abortions are pretty immoral anyways when a conceived fetus that is weeks away from developing brain activity being terminated is quite arguably murder.
Typical modern democrats. A mom who doesn't want her children shamed because of their skin color and complains about CRT is a domestic terrorist and has the full attention of DHS and the FBI, yet democrats like the one who wrote that stuff are fine and even supported by the FBI and DHS. Democrats like the one above call that mom a deplorable and consider themselves the party of love, tolerance and inclusivity. Well, that pretty much sums up the modern democratic party. They are nothing more than liberal fascist terrorists.

"..They all come out to groove about
Be nice and have fun in the sun
It's all too beautiful, it's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful, hah.."
-
Writer/s: RONNIE LANE, STEVE MARRIOTT
Publisher: Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

Libs are so *****whipped it's not even funny. Men had hardly any autonomy

This is the first post of yours I have read, and it's like I know you already.

in deciding the fates of their unborn children prior to Roe v Wade being ruled unconstituional, and in the most "progressive" areas with the most maternity leaves and flexible work hours, women actually make less money and occupy less managerial positions because they end up stereotyped as less loyal to the workforce and less consistent workers (which can be seen in full view with Western European countries having less women managers than the US). But any decision that liberals disagree with is a step in blacks being enslaved again and no Chinese and Irish need apply, and women being second-class citizens when liberal push for their rights worsened them. Pathetic.

You forgot to mention child support and women sabotaging condoms. Stick to the script!

Abortions are pretty immoral anyways when a conceived fetus that is weeks away from developing brain activity being terminated is quite arguably murder.

This was quite adequately addressed by Roe. "Viability" is long before what you're talking about.

Or maybe if you just do not believe that the SCOTUS should be making laws about things not mentioned in the Constitution.

If SCOTUS did not construct rights beyond the enumerated rights of the constitution, your local state AND federal government would all be oppressing you a lot worse now. The constitution puts limits on what governments can do, and until today one of those limits was "government cannot ban abortion".

But piss away your liberty for a slogan about judges making law. Nobody can stop you.

Oh, my!

"...worked with and played with and coached with and dated and taught and gone to games with and had beers with..."

"...playing basketball, or hanging out and having some beers with friends as we talked about life and football and school and girls."

"or just to meet up and have some beers, but none of those gatherings included the group of people that Dr. Ford has identified."

"I drank beer with my friends. ..Sometimes I had too many beers. Sometimes others did. I liked beer. I still like beer, but I did not drink beer to the point of blacking out and I never sexually assaulted anyone."

"Yes, we drank beer. .. Yes, we drank beer. I liked beer. Still like beer. We drank beer."

"And we — yeah, we drank beer ..sometimes probably had too many beers and sometimes other people had too many beers," Kavanaugh said.

"We drank beer and still do. So whatever, yeah."

“I like beer. I don’t know if you do. .. I got a weak stomach, whether it's with beer or with spicy food or anything."

".. I think you've probably had beers, Senator."

From the September 12, 1991, hearing (accessed from the Nexis database, emphasis added):
SEN. KOHL: All right, that's good. Judge Thomas, if I understand you correctly, you are going to leave behind almost all of your views about what type of society we ought to be and what type of policies we ought to apply... if you do leave so much of this behind, what's left?

JUDGE THOMAS: "Though it may sound rather strange to some individuals, the kind of fighting and infighting and certainly the difficulty of battle, those kinds of battles in the political process I think are wearing, and so it's not the confrontation that I ever relished or enjoyed. In fact, that is the opposite of my personality. I like to try to find consensus. So I don't miss and did not miss on this court having those kinds of battles. We have reasoned, constructive debate on the court.

... I am concerned about the kids who didn't have the strong grandfather and strong grandparents to help them out of what I would consider a terrible, terrible fate. But you carry that feeling with you. You carry that strength with you. You carry those experiences with you. I don't think you have to carry the battles with you. It's a different way."

By Neil A. Lewis
  • Nov. 27, 1993
"...That notion is reinforced by the accounts of several former law clerks at the Supreme Court who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Last year, his second full year on the Court, Justice Thomas began inviting clerks from other justices' chambers to meet with him, sometimes over lunch...
Hope for Long Tenure

Last year, in a conversation with two of his own law clerks, recent law school graduates chosen for their conservative views, Justice Thomas said he intended to remain on the Court until the year 2034.

Why that long? one asked. Because that would give him a 43-year term, he replied, according to the clerk's account, explaining, "The liberals made my life miserable for 43 years, and I'm going to make their lives miserable for 43 years."

Immediately after the confirmation fight, Mrs. Thomas gave an interview to People magazine describing what she and her husband had just gone through. In the article, in the issue of Nov. 11, 1991,...

"Clarence will give everyone a fair day in court," Mrs. Thomas said. "But I feel he doesn't owe any of the groups who opposed him anything."

Navy petty officer charged in Capitol riot wanted to 'wipe out' Jews, praised Hitler, DOJ says

www.wusa9.com.ico
WUSA9|3 days ago
Hatchet Speed, of Virginia, was arrested Wednesday on four misdemeanor counts in connection with the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol.

This is an abuse of justice, whether or not the defendant believes “Vladimir Putin is the leader the world needs” has no relevance to the charged offenses.

This is the first post of yours I have read, and it's like I know you already

Good to know you'll strawman me off the bat.

You forgot to mention child support and women sabotaging condoms. Stick to the script!
You put those words on the script, silly. Not I. Most sane women wouldn't sabotage condoms, complete non-sequitir. I also know you "progressives" wouldn't be able to address what I said about paid maternity leave and progressive policies of that nature leading to smaller female wages and less promotions for females that you then blame on sexism.
This was quite adequately addressed by Roe. "Viability" is long before what you're talking about.
Ideally a fetus that has been conceived and has formed its own genetic code and 23 sets of chromosomes should not be terminated, whether or not it's past the first trimester. But even if the right to terminate a fetus within the first trimester isn't granted on a federal scale the states in which the abolition of Roe v. Wade has been protested in with clinics being attacked, are ironically the ones that will never disallow it on a statewide level (CA, NY, and so on).

This is an abuse of justice, whether or not the defendant believes “Vladimir Putin is the leader the world needs” has no relevance to the charged offenses.
Link to your positive claim "This is an abuse of justice......"

your post is wrong on more levels than I can list in one reply but I'll attempt to.

1) The overturn of Roe v. Wade is NOT "anti woman".
2) Conservatives are not "executing people left and right". A handful of mass shootings doesn't change that.
3) Racism and sexism are no worse than it has always been. . Which is to say not very.
4) No things are not about to get "really bad" in America.
5) If things were getting "really bad" in America, why are people still basically beating down the door to get here still?
The newest decision by SCOTUS is entirely an attack on the rights of woman to manage their own bodies. It has been building for years on the right. it's been Moscow Mitiches dream for many years. There is no Republican plan on what to do with these Unwanted children. Just Dump them on the woman who carried the little bundle of joy. No proposed legislation to ease the Unwanted burdon, to help the involuntary Mom with childcare, etc. It is all about punishing the woman who had sex with a man without the intent to carry his spawn.
The right hasn't shown any particular respect for life once it's breathing oxygen, mass shooting are but a part of it, Capital Punishment is just a part, opposition to a ban on rapid kill weapons is but a part, removing money from childcare, education are all pieces of the general righty disregard for life.
You may be right that racism & sexism are no worse then ever before, but they have sure stopped hiding in the shadows.
The way Ginni Thomas's husband added a little note to the decision to overturn R v W, threatening further actions against rights not specifically enumerated in the Founding Document, such as Gay rights, same sex marriage, etc. Is a threat to be taken seriously. By shoveling shit on the constitution for a personal vendetta against a previously established & confirmed right protecting half of the people in this country, it's gotten real bad in America & will be getting worse.
The U.S. of A. promises equality for all & with the defeat of the Drumpf's evil plan to turn the country into a fascist authoritarian Banana republic, we citizens still have the right to work toward living up to those promises. Although the country is still in peril in Nov. as there is a lot of speculation that the R's can & will take over both houses of congress & many statehouses, with the intent in making the countries election subject to the whims of republican officials. No need to storm the capital when your minions can just disregard votes that vary from the goal of installing a fascist regime.
I'd say it could get uglier!

-snip- it's gotten real bad in America & will be getting worse.
The U.S. of A. promises equality for all & with the defeat of the Drumpf's evil plan to turn the country into a fascist authoritarian Banana republic, we citizens still have the right to work toward living up to those promises. Although the country is still in peril in Nov. as there is a lot of speculation that the R's can & will take over both houses of congress & many statehouses, with the intent in making the countries election subject to the whims of republican officials. No need to storm the capital when your minions can just disregard votes that vary from the goal of installing a fascist regime.
I'd say it could get uglier!
Yeah! The majority of voters in the states not yet "blessed" are probably "chomping at the bit," to become A.L.E.C.-ized just like these
"shining examples". (LOL!) Their argument, well, they have lower cost of living. My reply, you consider that, "living,"? So is "3 hots and a cot"!

1656090815660-jpeg.67398354

Midterms: Poorest states have Republican legislatures, and richest have Democratic ones

Heading into midterms, Republicans are the party of the poor and Democrats a the party of the rich. Look at state legislatures in the poorest states.
www.usatoday.com

October 21, 2018
"...Eighteen of the 19 poorest states have legislatures where both chambers are Republican controlled. New Mexico (46th richest, fifth poorest) is Democratic. But there isn’t another blue or purple state until you get to purple Maine (31st richest, 20th poorest) with its “split” legislature of one party in each chamber. All the states in between (such as Tennessee and Florida) are Republican, both chambers. ..."

https://www.wtrf.com › news › west-virginia-headlines › guess-which-state-was-just-ranked-least-happiest-in-the-country

West Virginia ranked 'least happy' state in the country… - WTRF

Sep 15, 2021 "WHEELING, W.Va. ( WTRF) — West Virginia was just ranked 50th for the highest share of adult depression. WalletHub's new study doesn't think happiness is subjective. It just placed West Virginia dead last out of the happiest states in America."

Five states with lowest average adult education, all voted in the majority for Trump in 2020.
All but one "enjoy" highest percent of households living in poverty, except one, West Virginia has 6th highest percent living in poverty,

America’s Richest and Poorest States – Page 3 – 24/7 Wall St. ..

247wallst.com

49. West Virginia
> Median household income: $48,850
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 21.1% (the lowest)
> Poverty rate: 16.0% (6th highest)
> Median home value: $124,600 (the lowest)
> Population: 1,792,147

50. Mississippi
> income: $45,792
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 22.3% (2nd lowest)
> Poverty (the highest)
> home value: $128,200 (2nd lowest)
> Population: 2,976,149

48. Arkansas
> income: $48,952
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 23.3% (3rd lowest)
> Poverty : 16.2% (5th highest)
> home value: $136,200 (3rd lowest)
> Population: 3,017,804

47. Louisiana
> income: $51,073
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.0% (4th lowest)
> Poverty : 19.0% (2nd highest)
> home value: $172,100 (13th lowest)
> Population: 4,648,794

44. Kentucky
> income: $52,295
> at least a bachelor’s degree: 25.1% (5th lowest)
> Poverty : 16.3% (4th highest)
> home value: $151,700 (5th lowest)
> Population: 4,467,673

Versus

2. Massachusetts
> Median household income:
$85,843
> Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 45.0% (the highest)
> Poverty rate: 9.4% (8th lowest)
> Median home value: $418,600 (3rd highest)
> Population: 6,892,503

The American Left most definitely exaggerates the issue of race and white privilege in this country and adds more to worsened race relations than toward mending them, lol. You can see that in full view with Obama and BIden feeding black people the retarded narrative that police officers disproportionately kill blacks to the point that they should be afraid every time they cross the street when that's in complete and deliberate ignorance of the fact that 18.5 times as many officers die fighting black criminals than the reverse and that 60% of armed robberies and 53% of homicides in the country are committed by blacks, and when controlled for those disparities blacks are actually shot less. They also like to dodge their responsibility for their failed policies on war on poverty and laxer prison sentences causing more dysfunction than ever in PoC communities (got more of them killed than cops ever did and increased single parenthood rates tremendously higher than notoriously racist decades of the 1900's), and their own racism in trying to disallow Asian and white-American admissions in elite univerisities unless they literally have hundreds of points' leads on SAT scores than black and Latino applicants (which produces dumb results like a huge amount of law school dropouts and bar exam flunkees being black). Shit like that isn't just racist, it unironically leads to making it easier for white women than any other identifiable group to get into uni and graduate, despite ostensibly being against white privilege. Surely racism is nowhere near what it was in the 1960's and '70s in America, yet with leftists' push on acting like it's still like those decades you could never tell, and casual racism came back with a vengeance when Trump won because PC had gotten so bad that blacks, Asians, and Latinos as well as whites mostly viewed it as a problem.

I don't disagree with harsher background checks on the matter of gun ownership and I do worry on both sides of the argument on the results this decision by the Supreme Court will bring (that it may increase leftist voter turnout and backfire for the GOP, and that it may also result in relatively less bodily autonomy that may result in problems) but to pretend that progressives are without fault in the whole race/sex conversation is crazy. Their proclivities in making excuses for blacks, Latinos, women and LGBT makes them every bit as racist as the American right, and it's no coincidence that they control the majority of discussion in the university campuses where future minds of this generation are bred, and their bias has shown itself multiple times in the most ridiculous ways. Take for example letting someone who just copied and pasted "#blacklivesmatter" a hundred times on his college application into Stanford.

BLM, the organization known nowadays for embezzling money to buy mansions and was notoriously silent before 2020 and lied repeatedly about who was responsible for the deaths of men like Michael Brown. Supporting that is some heroic college application? Laughable. This is what America signed up for when they elected Obama, and what Biden continued to bring into the table in the 2020s. Trump is a ****-up but let's not pretend leftists running the show is all sunsets and roses.

The American Left most definitely exaggerates the issue of race and white privilege in this country and adds more to worsened race relations than toward mending them, lol. You can see that in full view with Obama and BIden feeding black people the retarded narrative that police officers disproportionately kill blacks to the point that they should be afraid every time they cross the street when that's in complete and deliberate ignorance of the fact that 18.5 times as many officers die fighting black criminals than the reverse and that 60% of armed robberies and 53% of homicides in the country are committed by blacks, and when controlled for those disparities blacks are actually shot less. They also like to dodge their responsibility for their failed policies on war on poverty and laxer prison sentences causing more dysfunction than ever in PoC communities (got more of them killed than cops ever did and increased single parenthood rates tremendously higher than notoriously racist decades of the 1900's), and their own racism in trying to disallow Asian and white-American admissions in elite univerisities unless they literally have hundreds of points' leads on SAT scores than black and Latino applicants (which produces dumb results like a huge amount of law school dropouts and bar exam flunkees being black). Shit like that isn't just racist, it unironically leads to making it easier for white women than any other identifiable group to get into uni and graduate, despite ostensibly being against white privilege. Surely racism is nowhere near what it was in the 1960's and '70s in America, yet with leftists' push on acting like it's still like those decades you could never tell, and casual racism came back with a vengeance when Trump won because PC had gotten so bad that blacks, Asians, and Latinos as well as whites mostly viewed it as a problem.

I don't disagree with harsher background checks on the matter of gun ownership and I do worry on both sides of the argument on the results this decision by the Supreme Court will bring (that it may increase leftist voter turnout and backfire for the GOP, and that it may also result in relatively less bodily autonomy that may result in problems) but to pretend that progressives are without fault in the whole race/sex conversation is crazy. Their proclivities in making excuses for blacks, Latinos, women and LGBT makes them every bit as racist as the American right, and it's no coincidence that they control the majority of discussion in the university campuses where future minds of this generation are bred, and their bias has shown itself multiple times in the most ridiculous ways. Take for example letting someone who just copied and pasted "#blacklivesmatter" a hundred times on his college application into Stanford.

BLM, the organization known nowadays for embezzling money to buy mansions and was notoriously silent before 2020 and lied repeatedly about who was responsible for the deaths of men like Michael Brown. Supporting that is some heroic college application? Laughable. This is what America signed up for when they elected Obama, and what Biden continued to bring into the table in the 2020s. Trump is a ****-up but let's not pretend leftists running the show is all sunsets and roses.

Kenshito

Centrist

LOL !

Exactly.

I am not anti-abortion.
I agree with abortion before fetal brain activity.
But am against it after that point.

Nonetheless, I believe that Roe v. Wade was a ruling that the SCOTUS had no business making.
And, if you read the ruling itself, it was poorly written and clearly was a result of the author throwing his personal views into it.
Which a SCOTUS justice should NEVER do.

Roe v. Wade was doomed to be repealed at some point.
The overturning of R v W is nothing but a Taliban like proclamation of personal religious preference. Moscow Mitch created this court with a view to overturning Roe, it's been festering in his brain for decades, little did he expect Ginni Thomas' husband to put his marriage in jeopardy as well as his own. Interracial marriage is not covered by the founders, in fact wasn't legal until 1967, in many states.

Kenshito

Centrist

LOL !
Just because I have issues with the American Left doesn't mean I have a hard-on for the GOP either, lol. I believe both parties are incompetent and a bunch of liars. But leftist lies have a way of being misconstrued as the truth more frequently. I also find that dems have a stronger hatred for the opposition than the right, and this gets in the way of proper intellectual discourse.

Last edited:
The overturning of R v W is nothing but a Taliban like proclamation of personal religious preference. Moscow Mitch created this court with a view to overturning Roe, it's been festering in his brain for decades, little did he expect Ginni Thomas' husband to put his marriage in jeopardy as well as his own. Interracial marriage is not covered by the founders, in fact wasn't legal until 1967, in many states.

Conclusions​

1. Yes. In a unanimous decision, the Court held that distinctions drawn according to race were generally "odious to a free people" and were subject to "the most rigid scrutiny" under the Equal Protection Clause. The Virginia law, the Court found, had no legitimate purpose "independent of invidious racial discrimination." The Court rejected the state's argument that the statute was legitimate because it applied equally to both blacks and whites and found that racial classifications were not subject to a "rational purpose" test under the Fourteenth Amendment. The Court also held that the Virginia law violated the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. "Under our Constitution," wrote Chief Justice Earl Warren, "the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual, and cannot be infringed by the State."
Religion, aside....

https://biology.stackexchange.com › questions › 20437 › are-sperms-considered-living

life - are sperms considered living - Biology Stack Exchange

Sperm on the other hand is just a vehicle- it doesn't have the potential to sustain itself; its sole aim is to deliver the potential to the egg so that life can be created. To conclude- the question of what is "life" is purely philosophical. A more scientific question would be - "What is a stable, self-sustaining and dynamic biological system..."

Link to archived image of this article, https://archive.ph/bDVIY
https://www.washingtonpost.com › health › 2021 › 12 › 01 › what-is-viability

What is fetal viability and what does it have to do with abortion laws ...

Dec 1, 2021 In 1992′s Planned Parenthood v. Casey, the court affirmed that right but opted for a framework based on fetal viability rather than trimesters. Here's why that's important and what it means for the...

Just because I have issues with the American Left doesn't mean I have a hard-on for the GOP either, lol. I believe both parties are incompetent and a bunch of liars. But leftist lies have a way of being misconstrued as the truth more frequently. I also find that dems have a stronger hatred for the opposition than the right, and this gets in the way of proper intellectual discourse.
"Issues" ? LOL ! Your post I replied to was an unhinged, racist, Bircher, screed.
White males are 28 percent of the U.S. population. You devoted a paragraph to criticizing BLM.
Which have done more long term harm to U.S. society since Bush and Trump were inaugurated, those two white christian male POTUS,
or BLM?

None of Trump's 54 courts of Appeals nominees was black. There are only 179 total seats on those regional courts, the nation's second highest.
So Bush and Trump did not enter the white house on the strength of winning the popular vote.

They then proceeded to nominate consecutively to the Supreme Court four white male Roman Catholics and then a fifth consecutive
white Roman Catholic, a handmaid of a tiny religious cult of 1750, in which her spouse was also raised, after 2020 presidential election early
voting was well underway.

In case the message behind those five consecutive G.O.P. SCOTUS nominations was somehow missed, the 54 nominations of Trump
to seats on the second highest court did not include any blacks.

Demographically driven representation in government is apparently
unacceptable when you are a white male, 28 percent of the U.S. population enjoying occupation of 62 percent of all elected positions
and 90 percent of fortune 500 CEO positions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_..._Donald_Trump#United_States_courts_of_appeals
54 judges for the United States courts of appeals,

https://www.usatoday.com › story › opinion › 2020 › 07 › 03 › trump-and-judiciary-lack-diversity-column › 5357852002

Trump's judicial appointments reflect a serious lack of ... - USA TODAY

Jul 3, 2020 None of his 53 confirmed appeals court judges is Black. Not a single one. That makes Donald Trump the first president since Richard Nixon to go a full first term without selecting a Black nominee ...

https://www.wshu.org › news › 2020-10-19 › uconn-study-at-least-96-of-black-lives-matter-protests-were-peaceful

UConn Study: At Least 96% of Black Lives Matter Protests Were Peaceful

October 19, 2020
Jeremy Pressman heads the Crowd Counting Consortium at UConn that collects publicly available data on demonstrations. The study found there were more than 7,000 separate Black Lives Matter anti ...

Last edited:
"Issues" ? LOL ! Your post I replied to was an unhinged, racist, Bircher, screed.
It's racist because I point out stats that exist? Guess the FBI and a multitude of other information agencies and statistics are racism haven then. Don't shrill for the uneducated. It's amazing how leftists like to shrill that the party of the poor likes to shit on female and POC rights and then acts like properly demonstrating facts about race/sex crime disparities and income inequalities in this country is racist because it'd offend a loud minority, so it should be shooed away. If either party was more intellectually honest instead of grubbing for more votes I'd support either.

Also, pointing out that Republican presidents inaugurated white males into the supreme court when white males are their most loyal demographic and that 90% of blacks do not support the GOP is an intellectually dishonest argument. Is there a bias for conservatives in conservative administrations? No shit. But if the GOP's agenda was to be racist you'll have a hard time explaing the popularity of Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson in its ranks. And Trump and Bush's ilk didn't cause hundreds of millions in damages, more than 900 dead officers and hundreds of riots. Also, your 4% (I've seen 7% in other sources) is dishonest because it accounts for every gathering of 3 people and upwards when it'd by nature take many, many times more participants to devolve into a riot, and as acknowledged even in BLM's own Wikipedia page, less black criminals are killed than white criminals when controlling for crime rates (although blacks and Latinos get profiled more and commit gang activity more), so BLM's leg to stand on is built on a lie. Also pretty ironic that you'd use "white male Christian" as though it's something damning while calling someone else racist by the way. BLM protestors' response to this one case alone caused the police district of an entire city to withdraw and for chaos and theft to take over a city which caused more deaths than anything Trump or Bush did directly outside of the War in Iraq, let alone all the other egregious cases of their constant lying. Also, BLM's own page calls for abolition of police among several more ridiculously radical ideas that'd get more black people killed than anything the GOP ever enacted.

Obviously I don't agree with the GOP always bringing up the 2nd Amendment and saying automatic weapons and handguns need not be regulated but trying to pretend leftists aren't responsible for some heinous misinformation and ignorance is foolish.

If things keep getting uglier in America, it's because both parties are so intellectually dishonest that fact-checking inevitably leads to skeletons in their closets that they always deflect attention from, and this lack of proper information breeds tribalism which then creates SJWs and the alt-right.

Last edited:
SCOTUS denied Dred Scott and Plessy as well... ruining the lives of millions of people for close to 100 years... SCOTUS can kick rocks.

Besides all you did was an Appeal to Authority.
Thanks for bringing up Plessy, it reminds us that the SCOTUS isn't a slave to precedent as the Democrats want Roe treated as sacred. In Brown the Court corrected its mistaken ruling of separate but equal.

Congress could essentially codify Roe into Federal law preserving the mass slaughter of the unborn and Planned Parenthood's bottom line but that would require using the Constitutional process instead of judicial dictate. Pro abortion advocates prefer a grand mal appeal to authority.

The SCOTUS can kick rocks? That's the polar opposite of all the brazen debate ending declarations of abortion being a sacred Constitutional right, a super duper precedent as declared by the SCOTUS.

Was America a Taliban like state in 1970?

It's racist because I point out stats that exist? Guess the FBI and a multitude of other information agencies and statistics are racism haven then. Don't shrill for the uneducated. It's amazing how leftists like to shrill that the party of the poor likes to shit on female and POC rights and then acts like properly demonstrating facts about race/sex crime disparities and income inequalities in this country is racist because it'd offend a loud minority, so it should be shooed away. If either party was more intellectually honest instead of grubbing for more votes I'd support either.

Also, pointing out that Republican presidents inaugurated white males into the supreme court when white males are their most loyal demographic and that 90% of blacks do not support the GOP is an intellectually dishonest argument. Is there a bias for conservatives in conservative administrations? No shit. But if the GOP's agenda was to be racist you'll have a hard time explaing the popularity of Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson in its ranks. And Trump and Bush's ilk didn't cause hundreds of millions in damages, more than 900 dead officers and hundreds of riots. Also, your 4% (I've seen 7% in other sources) is dishonest because it accounts for every gathering of 3 people and upwards when it'd by nature take many, many times more participants to devolve into a riot, and as acknowledged even in BLM's own Wikipedia page, less black criminals are killed than white criminals when controlling for crime rates (although blacks and Latinos get profiled more and commit gang activity more), so BLM's leg to stand on is built on a lie. Also pretty ironic that you'd use "white male Christian" as though it's something damning while calling someone else racist by the way. BLM protestors' response to this one case alone caused the police district of an entire city to withdraw and for chaos and theft to take over a city which caused more deaths than anything Trump or Bush did directly outside of the War in Iraq, let alone all the other egregious cases of their constant lying. Also, BLM's own page calls for abolition of police among several more ridiculously radical ideas that'd get more black people killed than anything the GOP ever enacted.

Obviously I don't agree with the GOP always bringing up the 2nd Amendment and saying automatic weapons and handguns need not be regulated but trying to pretend leftists aren't responsible for some heinous misinformation and ignorance is foolish.

If things keep getting uglier in America, it's because both parties are so intellectually dishonest that fact-checking inevitably leads to skeletons in their closets that they always deflect attention from, and this lack of proper information breeds tribalism which then creates SJWs and the alt-right.
I don’t bother reply to post. I think it is a bot; every post is a wall of text full of links what are not related to the topic being discussed

All his posts are also so long you can’t reply to them without breaking the character limit

That is why we need more than 2 parties.

I don’t bother reply to post. I think it is a bot; every post is a wall of text full of links what are not related to the topic being discussed

All his posts are also so long you can’t reply to them without breaking the character limit
Or you just don't want to have a debate. All you needed to do was cross-reference whether or not the number of black criminals being shot in 2019 (the year of the crime stats I linked to) fatally by police accurately matches your insistence that the Black Lives Matter movement is in the right for inciting protests about disproportionate black lives killed, and then post it. You couldn't be bothered to do that and you couldn't be bothered to reply to at most 3 or 4 paragraphs.

Hell, I'll do the former for you:

^according to the statitistics page above, there were 370 white people killed by police in the year 2019 and only 235 fatalities of blacks.

Yet, the rate of offenders in homicides is disproportionately black in the case of males (by far the more offending gender), with upwards of 2500 black offenders as opposed to 1892 for white men. More homicides offended by a control group = more killings of police officers by said control group. White women and especially white men kill at far lower rates, yet every Democrat nominee since 2012 has come out in support of BLM when it's built on a lie. This is the lack of intellectual honesty among the Left that I was talking about, something which you ignore in your bias while insisting that a lack of elected black officials (I named a couple in my earlier post) is a bad thing, citing my lengthy posts (not one was essay-level long) as a reason for why you won't argue.

You have no case, but I rest my own. I think the right are liars but if they produce drones it's because of religion, not ignorance and strawmanning in calling anyone who disagrees a bigot the way I've seen leftists argue.

Back
Top Bottom