• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are things about to get ugly in America

Are things about to get ugly in America

• Total voters
I said "Other." Things have been ugly my entire life, and I'm in my seventh decade. The Left is always stirring up shit about something.
Those damn Equal Rights... Women's Right to Vote... Black people being able to order food next to a white person... those damn Leftists!!!

Or maybe if you just do not believe that the SCOTUS should be making laws about things not mentioned in the Constitution.

The 4th and 9th amendments aren't in the constitution?

That's an interesting take, but I'm going to go with my theory about whackjob religious fundamentalists and misogynists. No exceptions.

Answer is it doesn't have to. The vaste majority (republican and democratic or independent voters alike) are for the right to abortion. Those 60% needs to go out in the streets and peacefully protest and demand the dissolution of the politically controlled Supreme Court.

Which makes no sense at all.

The problem you have is that they are NOT politically controlled.

They adjudicate based on the Constitution.

It's about time.

Now, what say you and all those billions of people who are for abortion get together, elect congresscritter and state legislature who will vote for abortion and amend said constitution.

SCOTUS can't overturn an amendment.

When you have one side that only understands and responds to brute force...its just a matter of time until the side that prefers reason and dialogue has to respond in kind. We're getting there.

Or repealing decisions that were not justified by the USC.
Exactly.

I am not anti-abortion.
I agree with abortion before fetal brain activity.
But am against it after that point.

Nonetheless, I believe that Roe v. Wade was a ruling that the SCOTUS had no business making.
And, if you read the ruling itself, it was poorly written and clearly was a result of the author throwing his personal views into it.
Which a SCOTUS justice should NEVER do.

Roe v. Wade was doomed to be repealed at some point.

Last edited:
Exactly.

I am not anti-abortion.

Nonetheless, I believe that Roe v. Wade was a ruling that the SCOTUS had no business making.
And, if you read the ruling itself, it was poorly written and clearly was a result of the author throwing his personal views into the ruling itself.

Wow....someone who make a rational argument.

Well, wait....you'll catch it soon.

Every woman in the universe is going to hate you now !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Making that argument only inflames the fact that the left does not like states. They want to control everything from D.C.

With the likes of these morons in charge.

1656228812244.png

Exactly.

I am not anti-abortion.

And, if you read the ruling itself, it was poorly written and clearly was a result of the author throwing his personal views into the ruling itself.

Translation: Every American female's inherent right to decide what to do, and not do, with their bodily autonomy was doomed to be repealed at some point. If a 12 year old child gets raped and impregnated, that 12 year old female child must carry to term, if the state declares as such, or face becoming a criminal.

Wow....someone who make a rational argument.

Well, wait....you'll catch it soon.

Every woman in the universe is going to hate you now !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Making that argument only inflames the fact that the left does not like states. They want to control everything from D.C.

With the likes of these morons in charge.

View attachment 67398665
Poster^ talks about "making a rational argument" in one breath --- in the next breath makes the asinine declaration "the left does not like states." 🤡

Poster^ talks about "making a rational argument" in one breath --- in the next breath makes the asinine declaration "the left does not like states." 🤡

I get that you don't like your dirty little secrets revealed.

Are things going to get ugly in America.

Only until the left cools it's heels.

Translation: Every American female's inherent right to decide what to do, and not do, with their bodily autonomy was doomed to be repealed at some point. If a 12 year old child gets raped and impregnated, that 12 year old female child must carry to term, if the state declares as such, or face becoming a criminal.

Oh the hyperbole that can roil out of a hissy fit.

@HikerGuy83 talks about a "hissy fit."^ Too triggered up to spell a simple four letter word such as 'roll' correctly. DP comedy gold! :ROFLMAO:

Roil is a word, moron

You are so desperate you are trying to attack spelling ?

Clearly, you take this and yourself too seriously.

Roil is a word, moron

You are so desperate you are trying to attack spelling ?

Clearly, you take this and yourself to seriously.
I see. So now you are admitting you are 'annoyed' and/or 'irritated.' That is a 'you' problem. Good luck dealing with it. ---lol ---

I see. So now you are admitting you are 'annoyed' and/or 'irritated.' That is a 'you' problem. Good luck dealing with it. --lol ---

Paltry comeback.

Glad you figured out what it means.

Yes, you are annoying like a large fly.

Libs are so *****whipped it's not even funny. Men had hardly any autonomy in deciding the fates of their unborn children prior to Roe v Wade being ruled unconstituional, and in the most "progressive" areas with the most maternity leaves and flexible work hours, women actually make less money and occupy less managerial positions because they end up stereotyped as less loyal to the workforce and less consistent workers (which can be seen in full view with Western European countries having less women managers than the US). But any decision that liberals disagree with is a step in blacks being enslaved again and no Chinese and Irish need apply, and women being second-class citizens when liberal push for their rights worsened them. Pathetic.

Abortions are pretty immoral anyways when a conceived fetus that is weeks away from developing brain activity being terminated is quite arguably murder.

Back
Top Bottom