• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are things about to get ugly in America

Are things about to get ugly in America

• Total voters
Have any women said WHY they are so unhappy? And if men are so much happier than women, then why do so many more men commit suicide?
Idiots are Happy. The rest of us see fleeting moments of happiness if we're lucky.

Attacks on our newest associate Justice to SC, for being picked for being a Black woman, when the Majority of Justices were white men, although not stated by nominating presidents that the had in mind to pick a White Male.
Attacks on HRC to burn down her credibility, despite being voted most admired woman for 21 years. Ongoing efforts to diminish Kamala Harris before she is nominated for president. & on & on...
Don't forget the attacks on AOC and other prominent progressive women in Congress. They may stem from political motivation, but are wildly misogynistic in tone and substance.

Don't forget the attacks on AOC and other prominent progressive women in Congress. They may stem from political motivation, but are wildly misogynistic in tone and substance.
AOC is just an idiot, I don't give two dueces that she's a woman. She hopefully goes back to bartending soon. Just my humble opinion.

Aside from the "conservative" SCOTUS majority letting states decide their own abortion policies, what are the other "attacks on women" that are dividing the country?
RWE controlled state legislatures, in concert with governors of their party, have been diminishing access to women's healthcare in the states
they dominate the politics of, since at least 1973.

https://healthcareinsider.com/best-and-worst-states-for-womens-healthcare-350926
Analysis

Best and Worst States for Women’s Healthcare​

By Colleen McGuire HealthCare Writer

Updated on November 23rd, 2021

10 best states and DC

Massachusetts169.4922.3122.8824.30
Connecticut269.2518.1126.8424.30
Maryland368.5824.6427.9815.96
Rhode Island467.3224.0825.6117.63
Minnesota566.7322.8721.6622.20
California662.7821.6521.0320.10
New Hampshire761.6625.0120.8315.82
Hawaii860.5717.8318.8023.94
Maine960.2618.0120.5521.69
Vermont1059.6817.3622.3020.02
District of Columbia1158.1425.1124.338.71

11 worst states :

Mississippi4037.9011.8514.0112.04
Wyoming4137.8810.648.5918.65
South Carolina4237.8713.3514.2210.30
Louisiana4337.8712.6916.478.71
South Dakota4437.8412.8812.3312.62
Nevada4537.5716.8910.0110.66
Alabama4634.7812.4113.598.78
Tennessee4734.4812.5114.647.33
Kansas4834.2812.0411.0611.17
Texas4933.089.998.4414.65
Idaho5032.9513.725.2314.00
Oklahoma5125.4810.178.416.89

Attacks on our newest associate Justice to SC, for being picked for being a Black woman, when the Majority of Justices were white men, although not stated by nominating presidents that the had in mind to pick a White Male.
Attacks on HRC to burn down her credibility, despite being voted most admired woman for 21 years. Ongoing efforts to diminish Kamala Harris before she is nominated for president. & on & on...
During her confirmation hearing I don't recall Jackson being attacked for being a woman. I do think some of the questioning, especially the badgering by Lindsay Graham, who is an idiot, went over the line.

I don't think any president should project who he or she may be nominating for SCOTUS simply based on virtue signaling or scoring political points, or "owning" the other side

I believe the attacks on Hillary's credibility were due to all her alleged criminal activities and complicitness in Benghazi, not because she is a woman.

Kamala Harris is a cackling idiot. Full stop. Oh, and....please don't say that the term "cackling" is somehow "misogynistic" like "hysterical" is....

diminishing access to women's healthcare
I dont know how to do the strikethrough and "fixed it for you" edit otherwise I would have done that and put in abortion in place of "women's healthcare"

Examples of some of these attacks? And an explanation of why they are being targeted soley due to being women? I'm really curious, not being sarcastic at all. Maybe I havent been keeping myself informed enough?
They are all over the place... Conservative attacks on minorities... LGBTQ, Asians, women, etc.

The ones who deserve a gold star...and much more...are the police who have born the brunt of the Antifa violence...especially the one who was on the receiving end of a homemade flamethrower. I hope he recovers soon and is released from the hospital.
But not the hundreds of DC and Capitol police injured while bravely fighting off a huge angry Trump mob being led and aided by in concert with far right militias, primarily the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers.

AOC is just an idiot, I don't give two dueces that she's a woman. She hopefully goes back to bartending soon. Just my humble opinion.
Which you are eminently entitled to! Tho I disagree!;)

Kamala Harris is a cackling idiot. Full stop. Oh, and....please don't say that the term "cackling" is somehow "misogynistic" like "hysterical" is....

It is a gendered insult, yes. Reason: hens cackle.

That is what I was implying...

Conservative attacks on women is an insanely huge part of the divide...
****************************************************************************************
The lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years by many objective measures, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men. This decline in relative wellbeing is found across various datasets, measures of subjective wellbeing, demographic groups, and industrialized countries. Relative declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness in which women in the 1970s reported higher subjective well-being than did men. These declines have continued and a new gender gap is emerging -- one with higher subjective well-being for men.

This decline in the happiness of women was established far before the new Roe decision.
Concede the point!
The studies I've read show that, while married men are happier than single men, single women are happier than married women and single men. This suggests that, on a populational basis, women are better off not marrying even if they are economically less well off.

Are things about to get ugly in America​

Yes.

In DC...

In LA...

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1540579815916539920

https://twitter.com/777DEAN777/status/1540556354074644489

In Seattle...

https://twitter.com/mattteamjesus/status/1540586926645854208

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1540526954662825984

Even in Iowa...

yup, no thanks to the left. Every legal body, even democrat controlled ones, are admitting that the reason there is violence is because of the left. They are there, and they have no intention of being peaceful. Violent leftists are real insurrections and need to be dealt with the same as the british, the confederates, the nazis, and the commies. They must be utterly humiliated, or they must disappear entirely. Violence must be condemned, and cannot be allowed to stand.

Your humble opinion sounds rather misogynistic. Just sayin'

During her confirmation hearing I don't recall Jackson being attacked for being a woman. I do think some of the questioning, especially the badgering by Lindsay Graham, who is an idiot, went over the line.

I don't think any president should project who he or she may be nominating for SCOTUS simply based on virtue signaling or scoring political points, or "owning" the other side

I believe the attacks on Hillary's credibility were due to all her alleged criminal activities and complicitness in Benghazi, not because she is a woman.

Basically you weren't paying attention. The attacks were of an Affirmative Action slant, implying that because Uncle Joe gave advance notice that he was going to nominate a Black Woman, that eliminated "More Qualified" choices. Not mentioning that until St. Ronny nominated a White Woman, that presidents didn't announce that they would nominate a certain race & gender, they just knew it would be a White Male. Could the dog whistle be more shrill?
I have never been able to sus out the criminal activity Sec. of State Clinton allegedly committed in regard to Benghazi? Maybe you can fill me in. I'll admit I didn't watch all 11 hrs of her testimony, as most Americans didn't.
Kamala does have an infectious laugh.
I think your stated goal to encourage co operation between parties is suffering a setback with half the population.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll admit to thinking/saying that Sarah Palin was/is an idiot, but so eventually, did John McCain.

yup, no thanks to the left. Every legal body, even democrat controlled ones, are admitting that the reason there is violence is because of the left. They are there, and they have no intention of being peaceful. Violent leftists are real insurrections and need to be dealt with the same as the british, the confederates, the nazis, and the commies. They must be utterly humiliated, or they must disappear entirely. Violence must be condemned, and cannot be allowed to stand.
Lefties did not do Jan 6, where the Proud Boys and other right-wing groups were. They were armed, and though Trump knew that, he wanted to go along with them because he thought Pence "deserved" to be hanged.

When the Secret Service wouldn't let him go, he was so mad he threw his lunch plate at the wall in a room in the White House and ketchup dripped from his hamburger down the wall. It wasn't the first time Cassidy had seen it, and she referred to a time when he just tossed the table cloth and everything on it for a meal on the floor.

Back in the 1990s, when that Federal building was blown up in middle America, that was a right-wing militia guy.
From the 1980s to today, huge numbers of murders, arsons, firebombings, harrassments, etc., were committed by anti-abortion groups. It wasn't till a couple of weeks ago that any leftists did that to right wing fake pregnancy clinics.

You as a right wing person are doing what huge numbers of right wing people do - it's called psychological projection. If you hate someone, you say that person hates you. If you have violent impulses, you claim that others have them. If you committed arson, you'd blame it on someone else. That's why right wing men claim that girls ask for it - they themselves have rape impulses, and then the right wing churches that excuse rapists blame God for the pregnancies, in stellar male junior high shool fashion.

That's why right wing men claim that girls ask for it - they themselves have rape impulses
Really? That's a REALLY broad statement. Do you have a citation for that or did come from your nether regions?

irrelevent nonsense

The crux of the matter:

You as a right wing person are doing what huge numbers of right wing people do - it's called psychological projection. If you hate someone, you say that person hates you.
lol ok, so if the left doesn't actually hate anyone, then why are they so violent? Are they just that stupid that they would act violently towards people they don't hate at all? That just makes it worse, not better lol

Radicals on the Left but much more on the Right.

Yes. I sound just like Hugo Chavez. LOL

Go take a walk or something to clear you mind of this fatalistic ethnic cleansing paranoia ...
Wow! That seems to me to be an un necessary low blow.

Wow! That seems to me to be an un necessary low blow.
Apologies if it was but it seemed like a dose of Perspective was needed...

Back
Top Bottom