• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are these forums just for right wingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipsofacto

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Seems to be the case.

No, but it might seem that way to those on the left who have nothing to offer but echo chamber spew and popular slogans.

No, but it might seem that way to those on the left who have nothing to offer but echo chamber spew and popular slogans.

Would I be correct to say you did not graduate from high school?

I don't see anybody checking id at the front door.

This forum is an equal opportunity forum for haters.

You should fit right in.

Would I be correct to say you did not graduate from high school?

:lamo

So, my comment struck dead on did it? Look, the repetition of talking points as if they are golden, thinking they look good on you, generally get slammed here. Take the time and try a little bit of original thought, something your own, something that you've thought out and can defend.

Otherwise, get yourself back to the safety of the echo chamber.

:lamo

So, my comment struck dead on did it? Look, the repetition of talking points as if they are golden, thinking they look good on you generally get slammed here. Take the time and try a little bit of original thought, something your own, something that you've thought out and can defend.

Otherwise, get yourself back to the safety of the echo chamber.

I can see you are not educated and lack critical thinking skills.

The owner is a libertarian, but he is a hands off, everyone should speak type.
The moderation team is specifically made up of people representing the political spectrum.

Thanks. Libertarians are right wingers. Answered my question.

So did you just make this thread to throw petty insults at people, or what?

One of the few bummers about Summer, the kids are out from school, Mom and Dad are at work and they have too much time on their hands. So they try their hands at being cool on the internet.

School will begin again in a month or two. Most will be banned by then or a girl will finally notice them and they'll forget all about these forums.

One of the few bummers about Summer, the kids are out from school, Mom and Dad are at work and they have too much time on their hands. So they try their hands at being cool on the internet.

School will begin again in a month or two. Most will be banned by then or a girl will finally notice them and they'll forget all about these forums.

What grade are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom