• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are these forums just for right wingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few bummers about Summer, the kids are out from school, Mom and Dad are at work and they have too much time on their hands. So they try their hands at being cool on the internet.

School will begin again in a month or two. Most will be banned by then or a girl will finally notice them and they'll forget all about these forums.

Why aren't they online gaming or playing Pokemon Go?

Kids................. gotta love 'em.

Thanks. Libertarians are right wingers. Answered my question.

We are? Whatever gave you that idea?

Last time I checked many libertarians are social progressives and support things like gay marriage.

I am not formally educated either.

I read thousands of books about captains and crooks.......... and learned much about both of their styles.

Didn't have to tell me you are not educated, it's obvious.

Seems to be the case.

What you are seeing is what happens in America when conversation becomes less suppressed by language PC rules.

I understand that this comes as a shock.

We are? Whatever gave you that idea?

Last time I checked many libertarians are social progressives and support things like gay marriage.

Libertarians are Republicans not willing to admit it.

Why aren't they online gaming or playing Pokemon Go?

Kids................. gotta love 'em.

It's Pokemon Go. That's all the rage right now.

I've been playing it a little bit too, I get a good amount of exercise from it. :)

I am not formally educated either.

I read thousands of books about captains and crooks.......... and learned much about both of their styles.

You ol' son of a son, son of a son, son of a son of a sailor you!

Didn't have to tell me you are not educated, it's obvious.

"Formerly educated"

You failed to comprehend RetiredUSN.

So maybe you are the one with the education deprivation.

Seems to be the case.

th

Some-body wants at-ten-tion!

"Formerly educated"

You failed to comprehend RetiredUSN.

So maybe you are the one with the education deprivation.

No, I'm quite smart and well educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom