• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are there Russian trolls on this political message board?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Every time I see a OP on this message board that talks about voter fraud or that Biden is not mentally alert I wonder if it is from a Russian troll. I know that sounds crazy but our national intelligence services have highlighted those two issues as the ones being pushed by the Russian bots and trolls in this country. I have read that the Russians are on every political message board as well as Facebook and the other social media spreading as much misinformation as they can to both help Trump win and to make us doubt the outcome of the election. I kind of laugh as if trump wins, will anyone believe it was done honestly considering the Russian interference? I guess the Russians win as long as no one here believes in the winner.

Every time I see a OP on this message board that talks about voter fraud or that Biden is not mentally alert I wonder if it is from a Russian troll. I know that sounds crazy but our national intelligence services have highlighted those two issues as the ones being pushed by the Russian bots and trolls in this country. I have read that the Russians are on every political message board as well as Facebook and the other social media spreading as much misinformation as they can to both help Trump win and to make us doubt the outcome of the election. I kind of laugh as if trump wins, will anyone believe it was done honestly considering the Russian interference? I guess the Russians win as long as no one here believes in the winner.

Nyet comrade just normal americans who squat instead of sit, drink vodka instead of water, and collect Matryoshka dolls!!!!!!!!one

Oh god yeah. Absolutely there are.

In a word, yes.

Based on posting history and the unquestioning and religious loyalty to Trump in that he can do absolutely no wrong, I would wager that I know who the trolls are.

At least a few.

Based on posting history and the unquestioning and religious loyalty to Trump in that he can do absolutely no wrong, I would wager that I know who the trolls are.

And the remainder are communists

stock-vector-dizzy-yellow-emoji-seeing-stars-over-head-yellow-emoticon-face-with-crazy-eyes-tongue-sticking-1586193208.jpg

Oh god yeah. Absolutely there are.

In a word, yes.

At least a few.

Before you look for one under your bed, ask yourself this question: why would Putin want Trump to be president again rather than somebody like Joe? I mean a weak, get-along kind of grandpa with another reset button instead of a mean sob who imposed sanctions and actually killed some Russians in Syria.

Give me the top three reasons, please.

Last edited:
Before you look for one under your bed, ask yourself this question: why would Putin want Trump to be president again rather than somebody like Joe? I mean a weak, get-along kind of grandpa with another reset button instead of a mean sob who imposed sanctions and actually killed some Russians in Syria.

Joe who?
Putin is afraid of strong women
Putin doesn't like people with dark skin
Putin doesn't like islanders

Before you look for one under your bed, ask yourself this question: why would Putin want Trump to be president again rather than somebody like Joe? I mean a weak, get-along kind of grandpa instead of a mean sob who imposed sanctions and actually killed some Russians in Syria.

Because biden wants to continue to isolate russia approach while being friendly with china, while trump wants to normalize relations with russia and isolate china, it is not rocket science to figure out which country would want for us president, and who they would interfer for.

Also if one checks under their bed for russia trolls and there is one feed him crackers and vodka, keeps them productive instead of destructive.

it's not crazy at all

some posters here are obviously Russian

1. To sow discord.

2. To sow discord.

3. To sow discord.

Because biden wants to continue to isolate russia approach while being friendly with china, ...

I know why Trump wants to "isolate" China. Here is a clue: the virus, 200,000 dead, and, more importantly, a trading predator that swallowed our manufacturing base under Obama/Biden China-friendly regime, plus that billion and a half Biden's son got from China. Oh, and spying and stealing whenever they can. Plus the Chinese navy that is larger than ours by now. Other than that, they really nice guys.

Why does Biden want to isolate Russia?

1. Because Putin has already put a lot of money and time into getting Trump elected the first time.

2. Because Trump will take his word over those of America’s premiere intelligence agencies.

3. Because Putin knows how corrupt and stupid Trump is, and recognizes that however slow Biden might be, Harris would give him Hell.

1. To sow discord.

2. To sow discord.

3. To sow discord.

Cute. That is already being done by the BLM and the Antifa.

Plus, I meant "reasons" meaning the objectives, not the means. That reading comprehension...

Но Руссианс хере......no Russians here.

I know why Trump wants to "isolate" China. Here is a clue: the virus, 200,000 dead, and, more importantly, a trading predator that swallowed our manufacturing base under Obama/Biden China-friendly regime, plus that billion and a half Biden's son got from China. Oh, and spying and stealing whenever they can. Plus the Chinese navy that is larger than ours by now. Other than that, they really nice guys.

Why does Biden want to isolate Russia?

I do not think the chinese navy is larger than americas unless you count non military vessels, the nearest competing navies are russia who is barely behind america in numbers but radically different if doctrine(they are defensive while americas is force projection, ie their navy is designed to stop other navies in their waters not fight wars outside their waters) next would be north korea, with it's massive fleet of subs and ships, all worthless as they are antique and decaying but none the less north korea does have the numbers, china would fall after that, china still has a long way to go before they have a navy bigger than ours.

Why would any Russian bother? I very much doubt that any of the few hundred people who regularly contribute to Debate Politics have ever changed their political views because of something they have read here. The notion that DP might sway the outcome of any election is beyond ludicrous.

1. Because Putin has already put a lot of money and time into getting Trump elected the first time.

2. Because Trump will take his word over those of America’s premiere intelligence agencies.

3. Because Putin knows how corrupt and stupid Trump is, and recognizes that however slow Biden might be, Harris would give him Hell.
This is more fun than I deserve. I swear.

1. How much did Putin invest in getting Trump elected the first time? How do you know that he actually invested anything? Did he tell you?

2. How do you know what Trump will do? Those "premier intelligence agencies", BTW, gave us Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, and Iraq, and their heads were caught lying to Congress.

3. How do you know what Putin knows and thinks about Trump?

Let me suggest before you deliver another dose of equal quality intelligence about Putin and Trump that pulling things from your rectum or Dem's talking points undermines your credibility.

Back
Top Bottom