• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are there Russian trolls on this political message board?

Either two using multiple accounts or maybe four using single accounts.

Or maybe not even one actual 'Russian troll' using even one account.

Every time I see a OP on this message board that talks about voter fraud or that Biden is not mentally alert I wonder if it is from a Russian troll. I know that sounds crazy but our national intelligence services have highlighted those two issues as the ones being pushed by the Russian bots and trolls in this country. I have read that the Russians are on every political message board as well as Facebook and the other social media spreading as much misinformation as they can to both help Trump win and to make us doubt the outcome of the election. I kind of laugh as if trump wins, will anyone believe it was done honestly considering the Russian interference? I guess the Russians win as long as no one here believes in the winner.

The world wins if Biden and the democrats are defeated.

1. I am not a "leftist". You claim fails.

2. Yes. Look at the infighting here in DP as a microcosm of the whole. Outside of DP: The accusations. The investigations. The attempts to subpoena and/or impeach Trump, etc.

3. Russian hacking. Russian flooding of social media.

4. Not event. Events. See #3.

5. You are either ignorant of the term or lying.

As a long term student of posts on DP (including some of your 70,000) I have concluded that it is possible to be both ignorant and a liar. It is not a dichotomy.

The world wins if Biden and the democrats are defeated.

It is kind and generous of you to assume the role of world spokesman. Which bit of it do you currently inhabit?

Or maybe not even one actual 'Russian troll' using even one account.

You think they would miss an opportunity like an open Internet forum titled, DebatePolitics? That's rich. Heck, maybe they don't have a disinformation campaign at all. Maybe they never had one. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE:lamo

Given the age of this forum, its size (grand total number of members, threads and posts) and given current activity, I would not be surprised at all if we have uninvited guests that have registered and are posting/bot posting.

I may post the things that you mentioned, but assure you that I am not a Russian bot or troll!
You can deny all you want that you are not but it's worthless because you cannot ever prove the negative. I already said it but it's worth repeating.

Now, boys and girls, listen up and I will tell you a secret: the American fascists in-wait, aka Democrat party and their brown shirts, really really want some Russian trolls around.

Here is why (drum roll): Russian trolls will be their excuse why they lost - again. Not the BLM and the Antifa terrorists scaring the crap out of seniors having dinners. Not the threats of another shutdown by the Dem governors. Not the prospect of the lipsticked brick wrecking the US economy with her insane energy plans.

Oh, no, it was those Russian trolls and their Facebook accounts.

BTW, Crimea was returned to Russia through an internationally supervised and legal referendum with no shots fired. Today, the Crimeans are 80% for being with Russia vs 70% on the day of the referendum. That's democracy.

There. I said it so I must be a Russian troll.

Last edited:
You think they would miss an opportunity like an open Internet forum titled, DebatePolitics? That's rich. Heck, maybe they don't have a disinformation campaign at all. Maybe they never had one. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE:lamo

What opportunity? A few hundred people whose minds were made up years ago? I do not think anyone has ever changed their political opinions as a consequence of anything the have read on DP. I haven't - have you?

What opportunity? A few hundred people whose minds were made up years ago? I do not think anyone has ever changed their political opinions as a consequence of anything the have read on DP. I haven't - have you?

Actually there are 4,700 members of this forum. However you are missing the point. Russian Intelligence loves bang for the buck. They love low cost efforts. They just can't resist them which is smart because they don't have lots of rubles to toss around. That focus has made them the best human intelligence agency in the world. They have been at this a long time.

Do you really think their 2016 maligned election interference effort cost them big bucks? Hardly.

You think it is some major effort to simply have a couple of the keyboard jockeys working the "denigrate the United States project" posting here? It would not even occupy a separate line on the budget.

I do not think the chinese navy is larger than americas....
I think he was talking about Russia's when he said "ours".

Thank you Democrats. This thread made me laugh.

DWUPH48XkAAsbrk.jpg

I do not think the chinese navy is larger than americas unless you count non military vessels, the nearest competing navies are russia who is barely behind america in numbers but radically different if doctrine(they are defensive while americas is force projection, ie their navy is designed to stop other navies in their waters not fight wars outside their waters) next would be north korea, with it's massive fleet of subs and ships, all worthless as they are antique and decaying but none the less north korea does have the numbers, china would fall after that, china still has a long way to go before they have a navy bigger than ours.
Ahem. Depends on how one counts: These are the 10 biggest navies in the world (BI).
Then there are the types of navies: Blue water (global), brown water (littoral/riverine), or green water (regional). Ours is the largest blue water navy, capable of sustained operations anywhere in the world. Few countries have operations as robust as the US, but that doesn't mean green or brown water navies aren't a threat to US operations. North Korea has 70+ submarines (the most in the world) which, though largely obsolete, are still dangerous. Egypt has twice as many aircraft carriers (2) as Russia, China or India (1 each), although China has one in construction. The US has 20. Not surprisingly, Russia, China and North Korea are big on mine warfare vessels.

No Russians, but several DNC/Soros operatives.

DWUPH48XkAAsbrk.jpg

There are clearly several posters pushing Putin talking points here as does Donald for that matter. Its not much of a stretch to see some of them as Russian GRU keyboard jockeys. Anybody that can't get their thinking to stretch that far does not have a very flexible mind. Your mileage may vary.

DWUPH48XkAAsbrk.jpg

Absolutely right they are all over. All people, especially if you are a Democrat or Joe Biden, check under your bed tonight before you get in bed. You never can be sure, they're everywhere now. Republicans you are OK, after all, they are on your side. :doh:roll:

Absolutely right they are all over. All people, especially if you are a Democrat or Joe Biden, check under your bed tonight before you get in bed. You never can be sure, they're everywhere now. Republicans you are OK, after all, they are on your side. :doh:roll:

Cute but totally irrelevant.

Yes, you certainly know better than our intelligence agencies, and the only side they help is Trump's, so how are they helping the Dems. Damn that is ad thinking. Like I have said often, there are Russian trolls on this message board and we can tell by their messages.

Nailing jello to a wall is easier.

I am not questioning any facts as facts cannot be questioned or disbelieved. I am questioning all that Russia this and Russia that crap.

There are enough traitors for sale in the US that neither China nor Russia needs to control your stupid elections that ultimately mean nothing to the average Joe. It's just a show. Like Kentucky Derby - which horse comes first.

When they do not get re-elected, every congressman is for sale and, if he played the game nicely while in office, becomes a foreign lobbyist to **** the US over for a fee.

President knows only what the intelligence swamp reports to him. Today, that intel swamp hates Trump and he knows it. If anything, they feed him lies.

Finally, I know that you have the Electoral College. The fact remains that that Russian investment of 1.25 mils did nothing spectacular. In fact, Trump is now president only because there was a Green Party candidate sucking votes away from Hillary in the Midwest. Duh! But for her, Hillary would be in the White House today. Some win!

Bottom line: Russia did not move the needle in 2016. I know because Obama knew about it and did nothing to stop that terrible interference by big bad Russia. Duh, again.
^^ Unsupported and fact free hyperbolic rant.

My reply is about your signature.

There aren't by any chance any examples of "all of the/these lies" lying around, are there?

Given the fact that she sued the family (Trump's father was her grandfather) for tens of millions of dollars she thought that she was entitled to and came up way, way short in her expected settlement (I believe the figure was in excess of $100 million, but I really don't know the exact figure she sought) puts her truthfulness way, way in the lie column for me.

I mean that her grandfather died well over 20 years ago, so why now (or within the last few years) does she file a civil suit seeking tens or hundreds of millions of dollars - when she should have filed back in the late 1990s or early 2000s seeking a remedy?

Her father (or mother - ??) was obviously an heir to the Trump fortune as well, which means that if her alleged allegations are true, Trump ripped off his brother/sister too. I guess that means Trump also took all of his mother's money too and left her homeless with no food...?

All of this is ridiculous and absurd. They are all after money.

Again, as the election looms, all of these people are coming out of the woodwork telling us Trump's alleged criminal secrets; alleged inappropriate comments that Trump allegedly made ~2.5 years ago in 2018 and much, much more.

Why the wait?

Just in time for the election to hopefully get demented Joe Biden in office.
You appear to be completely lost.

1. The snippet of my post refers to what Putin spend standing up/running a troll farm to influence the ‘16 election.

2. The words in my signature line aren’t those of his niece, they are the words of his sister.

DWUPH48XkAAsbrk.jpg

Why is that all the smart people identify as conservatives, and all the dumb crap comes from the leftists and the RINOs.

If that's all you can do, don't bother. You are just an annoying substance-free (fill in your own noun).
Your hurt feelings over my accurate assertion mean nothing.

You want debate, post something other than empty hyperbolic rants.

Back
Top Bottom