• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are the Media Gaslighting the USA?

I answered your irrelevant, hypothetical question to my satisfaction.
Nothing in DP compels an answer that satisfies you.

What kind of reasonably informed voter still thinks Trump has a viable path to staying in office in 2021 to serve a second term?

Continue to enjoy your delusional hope for a Trump victory as long as you can! At some point, I expect even you to resign yourself to Biden becoming POTUS in 2021.

View attachment 67305901
"If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?"
Only a sense of honesty & integrity compels an answer.
Are you going to answer?

Only a sense of honesty & integrity compels an answer.
Are you going to answer?
You did not answer me. I answered you repeatedly. You still holding onto hope?

YOU are doing the gaslighting. Not the MSM. You.

You gaslight us because you despise democracy and want trump to become an even stronger ruler.

Thank the founders, the PEOPLE stood up to your lies this time. :)
Exactly, the red hat wearing zealots can’t accept that Orange Man lost. So they are attacking anything and anyone they can including democracy.

No one is going to answer your question because they cannot believe "Orange Man Bad" has any path to victory. Their confirmation bias is too strong.

Just like they could not (and many still don't) believe he won fair and square in 2016, choosing to blame "Russian Collusion," and other "cheats." Strange, that they continue to believe a clearly false narrative from back in 2016, and now assume there is no possibility of actual election shenanigans in 2020.

I don't know if Trump does have a chance now, but as in 2000 with Al Gore, I support a fight to the finish myself.

Last edited:
No one is going to answer your question because they cannot believe "Orange Man Bad" has any path to victory. Their confirmation bias is too strong.

Just like they could not (and many still don't) believe he won fair and square in 2016, choosing to blame "Russian Collusion," and other "cheats." Strange, that they can believe a clearly false narrative over and over both in 2016 and now in 2020.

I don't know if Trump does have a chance now, but as in 2000 with Al Gore, I supported a fight to the finish myself.

It would have been so easy and honest to just have said, "Obviously, if it's true then the election was flawed and Biden shouldn't be inaugurated. But it won't be shown to be true."
But nooooooooo. That apparently would leave the mark of a defeat of some kind with some people, I guess.

@Captain Adverse @bubbabgone

What if, in a bygone era, Trump, in the company of Epstein, cavorted with and diddled with underage teens. Then, years later, during Trump's Presidency, Eptstein faced charges and Trump, in a fit of worry, ordered a hit on Epstein, would you still support Trump's bid to overturn the 2020 election results?

57DaysToGo.jpg

^^
The guy who wanted to defend Trump's response to the protests, so he claimed that photos and videos of law enforcement slashing tires was not "evidence" of law enforcement slashing tires.

:rolleyes:

At any rate, he has once again proven that a Trumpist's every accusation is an admission. He gaslights, pretending to decry gaslighting. The vile pig-bastard worshipped by CA has lost. But he's been dutifully been telling us for months that if Trump loses, it's because of fraud. So he does as he's much, and in the face of no evidence, in the face of 13 lawsuits being straight up dismissed - that means that even if everything in the complaints were true, they still do not state a claim for relief - he's going to tell us that really, Trump won. Invisible fraud he can't prove stole the election from him.

He wants to be believed saying the exact thing he spent months telling us he was going to say, despite the lack of evidence.

Lots of passion and not a single fact to back anything up.

Good for you!

The deplorables don't believe, so there's no gaslighting. To have gaslighting, you need someone to believe.

The election was rigged, democrats do what they want, you can't win.

Your vote doesn't matter. Voting is a waste of time. Voting is for suckers.

I'll be surprised if half of the deplorables show up to vote next election.

Will it matter?

According to the number of votes counted for Biden, he would have beaten Obama by 10 million votes. BEATEN OBAMA!

It's not who casts the ballots, it's who COUNTS the ballots.

I believe it because it's true.

You are being gas lit by Rush, Savage, Levine or however else is gas lighting you.

I'll bet you don't even understand the irony of your post.

You don't understand what a president-elect is. A president-elect doesn't have to be certified by electors, nor does the opponent need to concede for the winner to be the president-elect. If the counted votes mathematically and conclusively confirm that a candidate won, then he is the president-elect regardless of any legal challenges, certifications, or even whether the vote has been finished counting. Biden is not the president of the United States. He is, however, the president-elect because there is no possible way Trump can win at this point even if every single outstanding vote was cast for him, and even if he mounts a legal challenge in every single state he lost. It is not mathematically possible. He is wasting his time, your tax dollars, and damaging the country by casting doubt on democracy itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President-elect_of_the_United_States

So it's a meaningless title plucked up by a person who demands the accolades of those that don't feel accolades are deserved?

I think you're the one gaslighting, Cap'n... ;)

Trump promised to not accept the results of the election if he didn't win. He set the tone months ago. If he bitch routine is being met with steamrolling, that's why. The Democrats would know that any tomfoolery would be met with lawsuits, and heard by a supreme court that is a little stacked at the moment. What do you think their endgame is here, if they are coming from a place of fraud?

Occam's razor, my dude. Ya lost. Time to get over it...that's the advice you had for the liberals for the last four years. Are you going to follow it, or be as bad as you said they were?

Occam's Razor? How does that apply here?

These days, you can't trust the GOP outside of a courtroom. What they say to judges is pretty different from what they say to the public.

But don't fret, since "everyone knows" there was a massive fraud, the overwhelming evidence is bound to show up any day now.

I'm happy that you awakened from your coma.

During the last four years, EVERY DEMOCRAT in the country lied with every breath they exhaled.

During the last four years, EVERY DEMOCRAT in the country lied with every breath they exhaled.
Your post comes across as a bit bitter! Can you share some recent Good News from TrumperWorld?
BabyTrumpTantrum.gif

@Captain Adverse @bubbabgone

What if, in a bygone era, Trump, in the company of Epstein, cavorted with and diddled with underage teens. Then, years later, during Trump's Presidency, Eptstein faced charges and Trump, in a fit of worry, ordered a hit on Epstein, would you still support Trump's bid to overturn the 2020 election results?

View attachment 67306018

There's the problem. You guys should have spent that time revealing those lies to the public, instead of trying to make up your own.

It takes practice!

alternate facts much? (alternate universe)

When I asked you to enumerate the accusations, you responded with a lame 91+ minute video showcasing comments made by discredited lawyers, Guliani and Powell. I answered exactly like I wanted to. Pity you did not like my answer. You continue to ask the same question. You ignore answering mine.
If you want to chalk that up as a win, bully for you!
Can you share any recent good news for Trumpers?
57DaysToGo.jpg

When I asked you to enumerate the accusations, you responded with a lame 91+ minute video showcasing comments made by discredited lawyers, Guliani and Powell. I answered exactly like I wanted to. Pity you did not like my answer. You continue to ask the same question. You ignore answering mine.
If you want to chalk that up as a win, bully for you!
Can you share any recent good news for Trumpers?
View attachment 67306025
"If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?" You never answered.

@bubbabgone
Reference posts Nos. 189, 211, 213, 215, 216, 218, 222, 224, 227 and 245.
You never listed the accusations. Instead, you posted a lame, discredited 91+minute Rudy G/Sidney Powell press conference video.
Now, please answer my questions about you holding onto hope and Trump diddling underage teens.

Unlike you, in 2021, I fully expect Biden to replace Trump as POTUS. In fact, I would risk money on it!
Based on past experience, you and I could never come to agreement on prioritizing the multitude of accusations.
View attachment 67305487
No amount of logic or reason exists for Chump's blatant, unpatriotic criminal acts to prevent Joe Biden from replacing Chump as POTUS in 2021.

I have yet to find a delusional Trumper who truly expects Chump to overturn the election results. If you do, then let's make a reasonable bet.

Delusional Trumpers spend their time cowardly squawking. SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK.

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! The better man won!
View attachment 67305628
@bubbabgone

Care to enumerate the accusations? You might want to forward them to Team Chump for vetting.

One & Done Don needs a lot more than delusional Twitter Tweet Tantrums to turn the tide. Hey, maybe Chump can make himself relevant in 2024?

Doh!

Delusional Right Wing Nut to the Jury: "Ladies & Gentlemen, we'd like you to convict on unspecified accusations."

Head Juror: "Please enumerate and specify the accusations." ...

View attachment 67305741
Welcome to TrumpWorld!

Delusional accusations without a hint of compelling evidence do not form the basis for not swearing Biden in as POTUS in 2021.

Rudy Guiliani and Jenna Ellis declared victory in Pennsylvania after a federal judge summarily dismissed their latest frivolous lawsuit. Right Wing Nuts celebrate! ...
View attachment 67305750 Live in an Alternate Universe! Rely on Alternative Facts!
@Captain Adverse
U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann already issued a stinging opinion declaring the accusations lacked a ...

View attachment 67305837
I answered your irrelevant, hypothetical question to my satisfaction.
Nothing in DP compels an answer that satisfies you.

What kind of reasonably informed voter still thinks Trump has a viable path to staying in office in 2021 to serve a second term?

View attachment 67305901
You did not answer me. I answered you repeatedly. You still holding onto hope?
When I asked you to enumerate the accusations, you responded with a lame 91+ minute video showcasing
View attachment 67306025

@bubbabgone
Reference posts Nos. 189, 211, 213, 215, 216, 218, 222, 224, 227 and 245.
You never listed the accusations. Instead, you posted a lame, discredited 91+minute Rudy G/Sidney Powell press conference video.
Now, please answer my questions about you holding onto hope and Trump diddling underage teens.
Answer me and I'll answer you. "If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?" Yes or No?

"If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?" You never answered.
May I Trippy?

Yes Bubba, if the accusations are true, Biden should still be sworn in.

Back
Top Bottom