• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are the Media Gaslighting the USA?

I am not a traitor. Nor is the rest of the left.

If you are a democrat, you're a traitor - you are making war against the Constitution of the United States. that is the Article IV definition of treason.

You have been sold an alternate reality, are being led around by your neurochemistry.

ROFL

Says the one who spewed the "Russian Collusion" hoax for 4 years, long after it was debunked.

You're on thin ice there Comrade.

But all that aside, remember this:

Conservatives always follow progressives into the future.

Kicking and screaming and clawing and scratching the whole way.

I've generally seen the conservatives in front, with "progressives" behind them with bayonets driving them into camps or ovens.

I could post a picture of democrat Brown Shirts out on Kristalnacht, but you've seen them. You're not going to be shocked and you undoubtedly approve of the violence and arson of the party terrorist division.

If you are a democrat, you're a traitor - you are making war against the Constitution of the United States. that is the Article IV definition of treason.

ROFL

Says the one who spewed the "Russian Collusion" hoax for 4 years, long after it was debunked.

I've generally seen the conservatives in front, with "progressives" behind them with bayonets driving them into camps or ovens.

I could post a picture of democrat Brown Shirts out on Kristalnacht, but you've seen them. You're not going to be shocked and you undoubtedly approve of the violence and arson of the party terrorist division.
So you're not familiar with my posting history.

You see, I'm one of those "leftists" who varies greatly from the image you have of us.

I'm a second amendment liberal, for instance.

That's something y'all understand. Your reality is unnatural.

I can see a talk radio conservative friend I haven't seen in years and he'll say exactly the same things I see here.

Exactly. No variance. No nuance of opinion. Just a recitation of crap poured into his eyes and ears by assholes with agendas.

So you're not familiar with my posting history.

You see, I'm one of those "leftists" who varies greatly from the image you have of us.

I'm a second amendment liberal, for instance.

That's something y'all understand. Your reality is unnatural.

I can see a talk radio conservative friend I haven't seen in years and he'll say exactly the same things I see here.

Exactly. No variance. No nuance of opinion. Just a recitation of crap poured into his eyes and ears by assholes with agendas.

You're not a "liberal." You are a leftist. You have nothing in common with Thomas Jefferson, George Mason, or Thomas Paine, based on your posts. Now Pol Pot might be a closer match.

As for the rest, doubtful. Few Communists will remain friends with Americans post 2016. The left will not tolerate any deviance from party dogma. Those who in anyway wander from the "woke" orthodoxy are viciously attacked, often physically.

You're not a "liberal." You are a leftist. You have nothing in common with Thomas Jefferson, George Mason, or Thomas Paine, based on your posts. Now Pol Pot might be a closer match.

As for the rest, doubtful. Few Communists will remain friends with Americans post 2016. The left will not tolerate any deviance from party dogma. Those who in anyway wander from the "woke" orthodoxy are viciously attacked, often physically.
I have to tell you, it is really obvious that my communist hypnosis is much more enjoyable than your talk radio conditioning. You should try it!

Get in before all the free stuff is gone!

ROFL

You are aware that we have all heard exactly the same shit dozens if not hundreds of times. It just looks like copy/paste bullshit at this point.

Unlike you, in 2021, I fully expect Biden to replace Trump as POTUS. In fact, I would risk money on it!

Based on past experience, you and I could never come to agreement on prioritizing the multitude of accusations. From my view, if the American judicial system ultimately convicts Trump, I want him to face appropriate punishment, including the possibility of incarceration.

View attachment 67305487
Care to answer what I asked and you avoided answering?

If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?

Let's first define the term:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/gaslighting

That is the basic definition when applied to a specific case. I suggest that this applies to our entire society when practiced by the class of political and wealthy elite insiders known colloquially as "The Swamp" who control the Main Stream Media, Big Tech, and government agencies. Especially when acting in conjunction to persuade the general population that down is up, and vice versa.

For example, here are a couple of interesting articles on the subject:

Currently we are being "gaslighted" by the MSM, which has "called" the election for Joe Biden. This despite the fact that there have been challenges in six or seven States regarding the voting results...AND that as of today (11/11/20) NONE of the results have been certified.

Ladies and gentlemen, the MSM does not decide who wins. NO, that is done by election rules and starts only after each State's voting tallies have been certified. Even then, it remains for the Electoral College to actually VOTE. BTW, anyone recall all those efforts back in 2016 to encourage unfaithful electors?

Moreover, doesn't anyone also recall that in 2000 Al Gore (whom I voted for) did not concede the election until 12/13/2000? That was with only one state in question. Currently we have issues with six or seven State results.

Or that several Democrat leaders "advised" Mr. Biden prior to this election NOT to concede (some stating under any circumstances) if the vote went Trump's way?

Yet now we are being told in no uncertain terms that Joe Biden has won this election, and that anyone who disagrees is either blinded by partisanship, or just "a crazy person."

The MSM is not telling us the truth. They haven't been doing so for years. The fact that so many people have bought into the never-ending gaslighting efforts appalls me.

My own support of President Trump came slowly over time back in 2016, as I personally reviewed the MSM allegations of racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc.. Simply go back to that period in the Forum and you will find how I personally debunked 90% of those reports as misinformation/disinformation efforts.

This has not stopped since. Studies provided in the past have shown the MSM has lied, misrepresented, and otherwise been deceiving the general public more often and to greater effect than ever before. Just look to the examples of the Covington Kids, and more recently the assertion of "mostly peaceful protests." That last trying to conflate tiny, unreported gatherings in small towns as a balance to the massive violence occurring day and night in major cities around the nation.

Wake up to the truth folks, we are still being gaslighted on a major scale regarding this election. Why? IMO because if it turns out that Trump actually won, it would lead to such violence that our nation might never recover.
Conservative media is absolutely gaslighting Trump supporters.

Trump.

Hell even when he has a script to read he looks even more lost and totally out of the element.
BZZZZZZ! No I'm sorry ... we were looking for Plugs Biden . The correct answer is Plugs Biden.
"Truth over Facts" "trunalimunumaprzure" "Badakathcare" 150 MILLION were lost to gun violence AND 120 million to covid-19.

BZZZZZZ! No I'm sorry ... we were looking for Plugs Biden . The correct answer is Plugs Biden.
"Truth over Facts" "trunalimunumaprzure" "Badakathcare" 150 MILLION were lost to gun violence AND 120 million to covid-19.

:ROFLMAO:

Bobulinski never had access to the laptop. All of the text messages and emails Bobulinski provided to Fox News and the Wall Street Journal show that Joe Biden did not have business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings nor did he take money from them. The Wall Street Journal determined that his "evidence" counters his allegations. That's why Fox News never shared it: It countered the narrative they wanted to push for partisan reasons:

From PolitiFact:

It was all a narrative cooked up for election purposes.
Plugs said he never discussed any of his family's business ventures and it was shown that he did. Joe ferried them around so they could make those deals.
10% for the big guy.

Care to answer what I asked and you avoided answering?

No amount of logic or reason exists for Chump's blatant, unpatriotic criminal acts to prevent Joe Biden from replacing Chump as POTUS in 2021.

I have yet to find a delusional Trumper who truly expects Chump to overturn the election results. If you do, then let's make a reasonable bet.

Delusional Trumpers spend their time cowardly squawking. SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK.

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! The better man won!
60DaysToGo.jpg

No amount of logic or reason exists for Chump's blatant, unpatriotic criminal acts to prevent Joe Biden from replacing Chump as POTUS in 2021.

I have yet to find a delusional Trumper who truly expects Chump to overturn the election results. If you do, then let's make a reasonable bet.

Delusional Trumpers spend their time cowardly squawking. SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK.

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! The better man won!
View attachment 67305628
It should be a very easy question to answer quickly.

It should be a very easy question to answer quickly.
Some people flaunt intransigent thinking. The accusations? Go ahead, display some foolishness and spam the thread with Right Wing Nut accusations.

Some people flaunt intransigent thinking. The accusations? Go ahead, display some foolishness and spam the thread with Right Wing Nut accusations.
Holy cow!
You can't answer honestly.
You're unreal.
Truly unreal ... but not in the way a highly skilled, accomplished athlete is rare.
A bad kind of unreal.
It's like you're afraid because you don't want to be held to it if things don't turn out the way you want.

Holy cow!
You can't answer honestly.
You're unreal.
Truly unreal ... but not in the way a highly skilled, accomplished athlete is rare.
A bad kind of unreal.
It's like you're afraid because you don't want to be held to it if things don't turn out the way you want.
@Captain Adverse

No surprise you never listed the accusations. At this point, even delusional Trumpers know better than to bet Chump finds a way to reverse the election results.

Enjoy your celebration while you can!

60DaysToGo.jpg

@bubbabgone

Care to enumerate the accusations? You might want to forward them to Team Chump for vetting.

One & Done Don needs a lot more than delusional Twitter Tweet Tantrums to turn the tide. Hey, maybe Chump can make himself relevant in 2024?

@Captain Adverse

No surprise you never listed the accusations. At this point, even delusional Trumpers know better than to bet Chump finds a way to reverse the election results.

Enjoy your celebration while you can!

View attachment 67305679
Now this is where you've found yourself . You don't know what the accusations are but you're denying them. YIKES!

Now this is where you've found yourself . You don't know what the accusations are but you're denying them. YIKES!
Doh!

Delusional Right Wing Nut to the Jury: "Ladies & Gentlemen, we'd like you to convict on unspecified accusations."

Head Juror: "Please enumerate and specify the accusations."

Delusional Right Wing Nut: "Why do you deny the accusations without knowing them?"

Head Juror: "Look in a mirror and say "Idiot" repeatedly."

60DaysToGo.jpg

Doh!

Delusional Right Wing Nut to the Jury: "Ladies & Gentlemen, we'd like you to convict on unspecified accusations."

Head Juror: "Please enumerate and specify the accusations."

Delusional Right Wing Nut: "Why do you deny the accusations without knowing them?"

Head Juror: "Look in a mirror and say "Idiot" repeatedly."

View attachment 67305741
This is worse than I thought ... for you.
It appears you really don't know what you're denying and have no interest in learning.
That's a polite way of suggesting you have no hope of knowing what you're talking about if you don't educate yourself.

I shouldn't have to do this but ...

Now there's no excuse to avoid the question "If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?"

This is worse than I thought ... for you.
It appears you really don't know what you're denying and have no interest in learning.
That's a polite way of suggesting you have no hope of knowing what you're talking about if you don't educate yourself.

I shouldn't have to do this but ...

Now there's no excuse to avoid the question "If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?"

Welcome to TrumpWorld!

Delusional accusations without a hint of compelling evidence do not form the basis for not swearing Biden in as POTUS in 2021.

Rudy Guiliani and Jenna Ellis declared victory in Pennsylvania after a federal judge summarily dismissed their latest frivolous lawsuit. Right Wing Nuts celebrate!

www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/donald-trump...
Two of the investigations into Trump are being led by powerful state and city law-enforcement officials in New York. Cyrus Vance, Jr., the Manhattan District Attorney, and Letitia James, New York’s...nymag.com/.../donald-trump-criminal-case.html
Once indicted, Trump would be arraigned at New York Criminal Court, a towering Art Decobuilding at 100 Centre Street. Since a former president with a Secret Service detail can hardly slip away...

www.seattletimes.com/business/criminal-probe...
New York Attorney General Letitia James is also investigating whether Trump’s company lied about the value of its assets to get loans or tax benefits, though her probe is civil — not criminal ...

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/07/...
The Manhattan criminal inquiry Vance's office is investigating alleged hush-money payments made during the 2016 campaign to two women who claimed to have had affairs with Trumpbefore he became...

www.wired.com/story/trumps-world-faces-16-known...
In December, WIRED took stock of then 17 known criminal investigations swirling around Donald Trump, Russia’s role in the 2016 election, and Trump’s network of businesses and business partners ...
BabyTrumpTantrum.gif Live in an Alternate Universe! Rely on Alternative Facts!

Welcome to TrumpWorld!

Delusional accusations without a hint of compelling evidence do not form the basis for not swearing Biden in as POTUS in 2021.

Like I asked multiple times and you avoided answering multiple times, "If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?"

Like I asked multiple times and you avoided answering multiple times, "If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?"
@Captain Adverse
U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann already issued a stinging opinion declaring the accusations lacked a compelling legal argument or factual proof, thus rendering the hypothetical question irrelevant.

If you like going down rabbit holes, I suggest you read Watership Down.

Enjoy your celebration!

60DaysToGo.jpg

@Captain Adverse
U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann already issued a stinging opinion declaring the accusations lacked a compelling legal argument or factual proof, thus rendering the hypothetical question irrelevant.

If you like going down rabbit holes, I suggest you read Watership Down.

Enjoy your celebration!

View attachment 67305837

You can keep deflecting but I'll keep asking so you might as well find something else to do with your time ... "If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?"

You can keep deflecting but I'll keep asking so you might as well find something else to do with your time ... "If the accusations are true, should Biden be sworn in?"
I answered your irrelevant, hypothetical question to my satisfaction.
Nothing in DP compels an answer that satisfies you.

What kind of reasonably informed voter still thinks Trump has a viable path to staying in office in 2021 to serve a second term?

Continue to enjoy your delusional hope for a Trump victory as long as you can! At some point, I expect even you to resign yourself to Biden becoming POTUS in 2021.

58DaysToGo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom