• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Republicans traitors, if they think that the election was NOT fraud?

Are Republicans traitors, if they think that the election was NOT fraud?

• YEs, they should be thrown out of the Republican party.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, they are just telling their truth.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, we respect their integrity.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
GOP lawmaker says he's been called a 'traitor' by people close to him for recognizing Biden win
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are called traitor, if they think Biden won. They are called traitor, if they DONT think the election was thrown due to fraud.

And so I ask the Republican types here.

Guy, I think it's just that intolerance thing that has been growing over the last decade or so--people will just no tolerate a difference of opinion or an opposing viewpoint (if there's a difference between the two :) ). It's the as if everybody is saying, "If you don't agree with me on A, B, and C, then you are the ENEMY, and I HATE you!" I don't know if any one person can be blamed for it, but I do know that Trump didn't seem to ever say anything to discourage it. And, to be fair, I still recall Obama candidly telling someone that the Republicans were "the enemy." He probably didn't mean it as bad as it sounded, but that's the kind of thing that might have sparked this kind of intolerance.

Guy, I think it's just that intolerance thing that has been growing over the last decade or so--people will just no tolerate a difference of opinion or an opposing viewpoint (if there's a difference between the two :) ). It's the as if everybody is saying, "If you don't agree with me on A, B, and C, then you are the ENEMY, and I HATE you!" I don't know if any one person can be blamed for it, but I do know that Trump didn't seem to ever say anything to discourage it. And, to be fair, I still recall Obama candidly telling someone that the Republicans were "the enemy." He probably didn't mean it as bad as it sounded, but that's the kind of thing that might have sparked this kind of intolerance.
I wouldnt bat an eye, if they said We libs are traitors. But calling your own traitor, and issuing death threats, KREBS, is beyond the pale.

no one is a traitor one way or the other... but we DO need to have an independent study done on those voting machines... there are just too many questions now.

I wouldnt bat an eye, if they said We libs are traitors. But calling your own traitor, and issuing death threats, KREBS, is beyond the pale.

I agree completely, Guy.

I hate to use myself as an example, but when I, a conservative, began to say negative things about Trump to my fellow conservative friends, it was like I had gone over to "the dark side."

no one is a traitor one way or the other... but we DO need to have an independent study done on those voting machines... there are just too many questions now.
And WHY are there questions? Simply because the right wing asked them. For partisan reasons. Machines should have been checked YEARS ago, when WE libs asked. You said, STFU. So, now we will say the same.

I'm actually in favor of that, Hypo. We don't want the specter of possible errors hanging over future elections.

I agree completely, Guy.

I hate to use myself as an example, but when I, a conservative, began to say negative things about Trump to my fellow conservative friends, it was like I had gone over to "the dark side."
I have always thought you too grounded to be a Republican.

I have always thought you too grounded to be a Republican.

Thanks, Guy,--I'm a traditional conservative, but I left the Republican Party shortly after Trump took office. I guess that technically makes me a conservative independent.

Thanks, Guy,--I'm a traditional conservative, but I left the Republican Party shortly after Trump took office. I guess that technically makes me a conservative independent.
TRAITOR. hahahhah

And WHY are there questions? Simply because the right wing asked them. For partisan reasons. Machines should have been checked YEARS ago, when WE libs asked. You said, STFU. So, now we will say the same.

there are questions because it has never been done and published for the general public to see. so what if the right or left brings it up? unless you are totally partisan, such a study is good for our republic.

there are questions because it has never been done and published for the general public to see. so what if the right or left brings it up? unless you are totally partisan, such a study is good for our republic.
There is not simply questions. There are DIRECT accusations, that the Dems are in on all of it. All criminal. That, needs to be smashed.

GOP lawmaker says he's been called a 'traitor' by people close to him for recognizing Biden win
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are called traitor, if they think Biden won. They are called traitor, if they DONT think the election was thrown due to fraud.

And so I ask the Republican types here.
I think they are not traitors. They are the Republicans who respect the truth

and the questions have been answered.

- The problem with what RG and SP are trying to do us based on "if" and "could" without showing anything was done.

Back
Top Bottom