• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Republicans in favor of police murdering black people?

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I haven't seen them post much saying they are in favor of it. But I also haven't seem them post pretty much at all about the largest mass movement in US history wanting to reduce it. I haven't seen a bit of praise for the 99% of peaceful protesters. No compliments for their acting as good citizens, exercising their right to protest for better government. Either silence or smears falsely claiming they're the same at the 1% committing violence, often using the protests as cover. Almost no discussion of their cause, of the wrongs they are protesting; only looking for anything they can to criticize and attack. So if all they have to say about the protests of wrong police violence are attacks, they're fighting to defend wrong police violence.

I haven't seen them post much saying they are in favor of it. But I also haven't seem them post pretty much at all about the largest mass movement in US history wanting to reduce it. I haven't seen a bit of praise for the 99% of peaceful protesters. No compliments for their acting as good citizens, exercising their right to protest for better government. Either silence or smears falsely claiming they're the same at the 1% committing violence, often using the protests as cover. Almost no discussion of their cause, of the wrongs they are protesting; only looking for anything they can to criticize and attack. So if all they have to say about the protests of wrong police violence are attacks, they're fighting to defend wrong police violence.

They can go to hell.

It's progressives like you spreading all the hate.

The more extreme Republicans are, yes. They do not believe that Black lives matter, and they will come up with every excuse in the book as to why Black people deserve summary execution. Hell, those excuses don't even have to include "not following directions." Just ask Breonna Taylor's family.

You are not reading the right threads I guess, some of us have discussed in great detail the wrongs being protested.

Liberals, what would YOU do?

Cops can be wrong, but not legally guilty (Blake)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure as a group they aren't losing any sleep over the issue. The right continues to tell us about their big tent where everyone is welcome and then show you who they really are, ninety something percent white men making the decisions for the gop.

It's the stupid whites who support them or else they are the racist whites and refuse to admit they are racist. You don't see blacks flocking to the gop.

Honestly I don't care what the right thinks any longer. I think they've been hoodwinked by trump and the whole gop is about to fall off a cliff. Good riddance.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

They are domestic terrorists and you support them.

I noticed that yesterday at the kentucky derby there was a bit of a confrontation between the opposing sides, the protesters and the trump supporters. If someone told you that one side was carrying firearms would you think it was the protesters or the trump supporters. When one side brings weapons to a discussion, it's no longer a discussion.

DEAD black people, is simply a cost of doing business to make streets safe. They would prefer far more dead blacks, as that would make streets safer still.

I wouldn't say all republicans, but certainly Trump and his base don't care about the murders of blacks, immigrants, gays, etc. They don't recognize there is a valid reason for the protests, because they refuse to acknowledge the fact that black Americans are being targeted and senselessly killed by cops. They don't care or acknowledge this reality in America, because like Trump, they are white nationalists who want to do away with people of color.

The only protests they feel are peaceful and legitimate are the ones like this by White Supremacists who chant 'Jews will not replace us', 'blood and soil', 'Hail Trump'! They are ignorant and gullible, and just repeat the hateful chants, lies and conspiracies that come from the stinkhole of the Racist In Chief. They, like him, are nothing but white trash....take out the trash in November, vote Democratic! :2usflag:

I noticed that yesterday at the kentucky derby there was a bit of a confrontation between the opposing sides, the protesters and the trump supporters. If someone told you that one side was carrying firearms would you think it was the protesters or the trump supporters. When one side brings weapons to a discussion, it's no longer a discussion.

They bring their guns because they have no balls. They are weak like the spoiled child in the white house.

They bring their guns because they have no balls. They are weak like the spoiled child in the white house.

That is NOT true. Well, it is true, but not the TRUTH. The TRUTH is, they bring guns, cuz THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TOLD THEM TO.

That is NOT true. Well, it is true, but not the TRUTH. The TRUTH is, they bring guns, cuz THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TOLD THEM TO.

Is NOT true...it is true....but not the TRUTH. :lol: Thanks for the morning chuckle. I stand by what I said, I am not against guns and know people who own and use them. They don't sling them across their chests to intimidate others in public, they have balls and don't need to make a showing of their alleged 'manhood', like the right wing gun nuts in those protests. Those scumbags help give guns a bad name, right wingnuts in general have killed blacks in churches, Jewish people in synagogue, Mexicans shopping in Walmart, etc. Under Trump, the White Nationalist Racist In Chief, they feel emboldened. They are American trash.

Are Republicans in favor of police murdering black people?.

Obviously Trumpists are, not real republicans, they just prefer to avoid the word murder. After all, they are not racist.

You domestic terrorism.

Anyone notice that people like this OP never bring up the dead innocent people that their own beloved rioters have killed?

In answer to your thread question: Duh.

Anyone notice that people like this OP never bring up the dead innocent people that their own beloved rioters have killed?

All self-defense.

Why would anyone praise a protester? Everywhere they go misery follows. I suppose expecting them to have a job is a bit much.

False argument. Disagreement with the pretext of the argument-- that all police violence stems from systemic racism-- is not the same as "no discussion." As usual, Libs don't want conversation, they want unwavering agreement.

False argument. Disagreement with the pretext of the argument-- that all police violence stems from systemic racism-- is not the same as "no discussion." As usual, Libs don't want conversation, they want unwavering agreement.

No, it's your argument that's false. Nowhere did I say all police violence stems from systemic racism. You offered no meaningful 'conversation', so you don't get to claim libs don't want conversation.

No, it's your argument that's false. Nowhere did I say all police violence stems from systemic racism. You offered no meaningful 'conversation', so you don't get to claim libs don't want conversation.

I didn't say that you said it. That is the dominant response of people criticizing the BLM movement. Even Fox admits that the majority of protests are peaceful. However, that doesn't mean that the violent protests are just happening for no particular reason. One or two cities being so afflicted might be coincidence, but there have been too many riots for me to believe that there aren't people abetting riots for their own reasons. And that's something all Americans should reject.

I didn't say that you said it.

You said "your argument", and then that, so ya, you did. I also haven't seen BLM say it. You are making a straw man. You should learn to argue better. If you want to argue there are no systemic problems, make the argument. If you want to argue BLM exaggerates them, argue that. Give quotes and evidence.

A question for liberals.If you walked in your home and a black man was assaulting your wife or child would you taz him?Shake your finger at him and tell him to stop?Beg him pretty please with sugar on it?

Back
Top Bottom