• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Republicans in favor of police murdering black people?

No, it's your argument that's false. Nowhere did I say all police violence stems from systemic racism. You offered no meaningful 'conversation', so you don't get to claim libs don't want conversation.

Plenty of meaningful conversation on those links I gave you.

I haven't seen them post much saying they are in favor of it. But I also haven't seem them post pretty much at all about the largest mass movement in US history wanting to reduce it. I haven't seen a bit of praise for the 99% of peaceful protesters. No compliments for their acting as good citizens, exercising their right to protest for better government. Either silence or smears falsely claiming they're the same at the 1% committing violence, often using the protests as cover. Almost no discussion of their cause, of the wrongs they are protesting; only looking for anything they can to criticize and attack. So if all they have to say about the protests of wrong police violence are attacks, they're fighting to defend wrong police violence.

Reduce what?

I'm pretty sure as a group they aren't losing any sleep over the issue. The right continues to tell us about their big tent where everyone is welcome and then show you who they really are, ninety something percent white men making the decisions for the gop.

It's the stupid whites who support them or else they are the racist whites and refuse to admit they are racist. You don't see blacks flocking to the gop.

Honestly I don't care what the right thinks any longer. I think they've been hoodwinked by trump and the whole gop is about to fall off a cliff. Good riddance.

Why do you guys deny facts? The fact is that, even under Trump, police on black incidents have been getting better, not worse. Why are the left fact deniers?

I noticed that yesterday at the kentucky derby there was a bit of a confrontation between the opposing sides, the protesters and the trump supporters. If someone told you that one side was carrying firearms would you think it was the protesters or the trump supporters. When one side brings weapons to a discussion, it's no longer a discussion.

It is the lefties who are the rioters, committing acts of violence, burning cities down, and vandalizing and looting, often against blacks themselves or businesses catering to blacks.

I wouldn't say all republicans, but certainly Trump and his base don't care about the murders of blacks, immigrants, gays, etc. They don't recognize there is a valid reason for the protests, because they refuse to acknowledge the fact that black Americans are being targeted and senselessly killed by cops. They don't care or acknowledge this reality in America, because like Trump, they are white nationalists who want to do away with people of color.

The only protests they feel are peaceful and legitimate are the ones like this by White Supremacists who chant 'Jews will not replace us', 'blood and soil', 'Hail Trump'! They are ignorant and gullible, and just repeat the hateful chants, lies and conspiracies that come from the stinkhole of the Racist In Chief. They, like him, are nothing but white trash....take out the trash in November, vote Democratic! :2usflag:

I personally don't give a **** how many criminals who resist arrest are killed by the police, no matter what color they are.

I haven't seen them post much saying they are in favor of it. But I also haven't seem them post pretty much at all about the largest mass movement in US history wanting to reduce it. I haven't seen a bit of praise for the 99% of peaceful protesters. No compliments for their acting as good citizens, exercising their right to protest for better government. Either silence or smears falsely claiming they're the same at the 1% committing violence, often using the protests as cover. Almost no discussion of their cause, of the wrongs they are protesting; only looking for anything they can to criticize and attack. So if all they have to say about the protests of wrong police violence are attacks, they're fighting to defend wrong police violence.

With very few exceptions, there are no police murdering black people. Black people are getting shot and killed for being criminals and resisting arrest. Can you please post links proving that police are being convicted of murdering people? Bet you can't find too many.

Either silence or smears falsely claiming they're the same at the 1% committing violence, often using the protests as cover.

I am horrible at math, but I do have enough common sense to know that more than "1%" of certain young gentlemen commit the most horrible crimes of robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, and murder.

Happy Labor Day!

I am horrible at math, but I do have enough common sense to know that more than "1%" of certain young gentlemen commit the most horrible crimes of robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, and murder.

Apples and oranges. 1% of the people who go to the protests have committed the crimes, which has nothing to do with general crimes outside of the protests.

I personally don't give a **** how many criminals who resist arrest are killed by the police, no matter what color they are.

Spoken like a true conservative, in favor of cops being judge, jury and executioner. What happened to the constitution with your guys, throw it away when Trump entered the picture, or was that ongoing for years now, just coming to an apex under the Trump Klan administration? Either way, we need to take out the trash in November and vote Democratic.

attachment.php

Spoken like a true conservative, in favor of cops being judge, jury and executioner. What happened to the constitution with your guys, throw it away when Trump entered the picture, or was that ongoing for years now, just coming to an apex under the Trump Klan administration? Either way, we need to take out the trash in November and vote Democratic.

attachment.php

The less criminals there are the more peaceful the rest of our lives will be. Funny though how the left and BLM don't give a **** about black lives as most murders of blacks are committed by blacks. And yet you want to change the truth and make people believe that blacks are being killed by the police, not other blacks.

Two dead babies and you call self defense?

It's no wonder people mock you.

If a can of soup can hurt you, imagine what a hurled baby can do.

Two dead babies and you call self defense?

It's no wonder people mock you.

I've never noticed people mocking Aunt Antifa. Unless you did it? An apology would be in order. Would you like some soup?

Why do you guys deny facts? The fact is that, even under Trump, police on black incidents have been getting better, not worse. Why are the left fact deniers?

So our president has no control over these democratic cities but he controls every police department in the country? Doesn't he claim enough credit for things he hasn't done that you feel the need to give him more?

It is the lefties who are the rioters, committing acts of violence, burning cities down, and vandalizing and looting, often against blacks themselves or businesses catering to blacks.

? What city has been burned down? How do you know it's the left doing these things?

Prove it. So far I've seen a kid from out of state kill folks and he sure wasn't an antifa member.

Ok, so lets talk about it then. How many blacks are shot by whites in comparison to whites shot by white cops? Do those lives not matter? I'll refrain from talking about black men shooting black men because I don't like being accused of being a racist. Do those lives not matter? Of those black men shot by white police, how many had criminal records, how many were involved in a crime at the time of their shooting? In addition how many were trying to evade arrest, resist arrest, fought with police, tried to take the officers weapon or had fired a weapon? I won't mention the numbers of crimes committed by black men compared to the 13% of the total population because I don't want to be accused of being a racist.
So the numbers that BLM and those supporting the BLM organization, (which was founded by admitted Marxist, and I don't suppose you have looked up their goals), fail to take into account that almost all of those shot are in a criminal confrontation with police or are actively and forcibly resisting arrest. It seems you only have an issue with a small portion of the gun deaths in America. You want to know why you aren't seeing support? Because your group is failing to address the many varied factors, (such as failing to comply with police directives) contributing to the outcomes in those confrontations, and you don't seem to want to discuss other gun death involving blacks nor the same types of instances regarding whites.
Do the lives of black Americans matter? Yes, just like every other life in America. Is crime out of control in America? Yes, and all crimes whether involving police or not should be investigated, charged if a crime is actually committed and then prosecuted and reasonable punishment dealt.

As for you statement about not hearing Republicans say most of the protesters are peaceful, I haven't heard the democrats say the committed acts of violence, are illegal, wrong, or need to be prosecuted. In fact I've heard many of those so called peaceful protesters say looting, burning, stealing was justified. So your one sided complaints are just dishonest on your part. I rarely hear anyone on the left complain about the burning, looting, vandalism, assault on the property of innocent citizens, nor the fact that black crime is out of control and the problem of single black mothers being left to raise young black men is a huge factor. So now, I guess I've gone and done it. Talked about something we aren't supposed to talk about.

Seems that whenever a black man is killed or the subject of police brutality, conservatives look for his arrest record to justify it.

Seems that whenever a black man is killed or the subject of police brutality, conservatives look for his arrest record to justify it.

No, although there always is a criminal record.

Non-criminals Don’t fight the Police.

Don’t fight the COPs , you won’t get tased or shot. It really is that simple.
Name a black man shot by Police, that is not fighting or running from Police.

Last edited:
Except that is a lie, COPs are not murdering anyone.

I tend to be on the side of the cops in this... conversation shall we say?

That said, my comment about Trumpets holds.

No, although there always is a criminal record.

Non-criminals Don’t fight the Police.

Don’t fight the COPs , you won’t get tased or shot. It really is that simple.
Name a black man shot not fighting or running from Police.

Running from the police and resisting arrest don't carry the death sentence.

Running from the police and resisting arrest don't carry the death sentence.

I disagree, anyone running from the Police should be terminated so the stupid gene is not passed on.

Unfortunately, I don’t make the laws.

Back
Top Bottom