• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Are republicans allergic to google or does the right think the left doesn't know how to use it?

Why do some folks feel the need to make statements that can be easily disproved?

what the hell is 'google'?

Why do some folks feel the need to make statements that can be easily disproved?

I asked the same question a couple days ago in another thread. Though - to be fair, the phenomenon you describe isn’t solely confined to Republicans.

I prefer DuckDuckGo.

I have spent a lot of time over the last few years complaining about people whose ideology is "anti-liberal", people whose whole political philosophy is being against anything liberals or democrats do, want, or say. You are taking the mirror image approach, being nothing more than "anti-conservative", doing nothing more than whining about conservatives.

I have spent a lot of time over the last few years complaining about people whose ideology is "anti-liberal", people whose whole political philosophy is being against anything liberals or democrats do, want, or say. You are taking the mirror image approach, being nothing more than "anti-conservative", doing nothing more than whining about conservatives.

I vote too. I'm not anti conservative, I'm anti right wing crazy and the way they try to impose their religious and moral beliefs on the rest of the country. I would love it if we got our spending under control.

I vote too. I'm not anti conservative, I'm anti right wing crazy and the way they try to impose their religious and moral beliefs on the rest of the country. I would love it if we got our spending under control.

So your ideology is defined by people you hate? Well done! Hope that works out for you...

I think that the left and the right are pretty much the same. What defines them depends on what gains them the most power. Today one may be against X, but tomorrow they embrace X if X gains them power.

When was the last time a "right wing crazy" person imposed their religious and moral beliefs upon you?

They love entertaining the smart people. They also like it when people question their intelligence. Yeah, its strange, but it does offer hours and hours of good times.

When was the last time a "right wing crazy" person imposed their religious and moral beliefs upon you?

Daily...…...Christians believe that they need to spread their word with the world and will do anything to convert people to their religion. Live in the south and religion will confront you every day of the week. Even on Sunday!

Daily...…...Christians believe that they need to spread their word with the world and will do anything to convert people to their religion. Live in the south and religion will confront you every day of the week. Even on Sunday!

So daily you have people walking up to you and proselytizing?

Where do you live?

I have lived or visited every corner of the US and can count on my hands the number of times that happened to me. And it is about the same as the number of Hare Krishna followers.

Google strawman, hyperbole, and ad hominems.

There's credible evidence that suggests the Libbos don't know how to use it.

So your ideology is defined by people you hate? Well done! Hope that works out for you...

Hate? No, that takes too much energy and the GOP isn't worth hating, I despise the GOP.

There are several on here who will doom you to eternal burning hell if you don't agree with them. How about the right calling abortion murder. Is that not imposing their beliefs on me? And god bless america too.

Like "Trump forced Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow deal that wasn't"...like that?

Here's some more for you to utilize your INCREDIBLE RESEARCH SKILLS ON:

"Hillary Campaign paid $ millions to Fusion GPS for Russian dirt".

or how about "Trump has released financial disclosure statements regularly since being elected."

or "Trump has made over $100 million in charitable donations over the past five years."

GO GET 'em , SHERLOCK!!

What nonsense. No one if forcing anything on you.

And they are?

Sorry. Kim Davis. The woman who refused to issue a marriage license to a gay couple because of her religious beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom