• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Race Riots in this country coming?

Are Race Riots in this country coming

• Total voters

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I hate to say it but I think its going to happen....When there are crimes committed again a black person by a white the black activists (Jackson and Sharpten)All hell breaks lose but when its a black person committing crime against a white person these same activists are silent.....I just don't think this can go on.

I hate to say it but I think its going to happen....When there are crimes committed again a black person by a white the black activists (Jackson and Sharpten)All hell breaks lose but when its a black person committing crime against a white person these same activists are silent.....I just don't think this can go on.

Sure it can.

As long as Sharpton and Jackson can make money by crying "racism", they'll continue. No one wants a repeat of Watts.

I can see it now -- all those white folks rioting out there in suburbia.

It's coming soon. I swear it will.

Riots, including racial riots, did wonders for Nixon's 1968 win over Humphrey. So, if the Powers That Be decide that they want a Republican in the White House in 2016, they might just direct the national news media to orchestrate a few racial riots between now and then in order to galvanize the white vote.

No, here in Metro Detroit things seem fine. Just a few people in the media trying to keep these incidents alive to make a few bucks.

I can see it now -- all those white folks rioting out there in suburbia.

It's coming soon. I swear it will.

Good evening, Gardener. :2wave:

Those aren't riots! That's just the usual standard Friday night neighborhood party! :lamo:

Good evening, Gardener. :2wave:

Those aren't riots! That's just my usual standard Friday night neighborhood party! :lamo:

Good evening, Miss P, and thanks for the invite. Sounds fun. Cleveland does, indeed, rock.

Is it BYO?

You mean they have stopped--who knew......

Good evening, Miss P, and thanks for the invite. Sounds fun. Cleveland does, indeed, rock.

Is it BYO?

Yep, BYOB, but the beer keg and the eats are provided by the host. That's why we take turns...$$ :thumbs:

Yep, BYOB, but the beer keg and the eats are provided by the host. That's why we take turns...$$ :thumbs:

I have to bring my own bed? How rude would that be? :lamo

Good evening pg...

If race riots do happen, they will be from the growing number of butthurt white supremacists, not the disenfranchised people of color.

If race riots do happen, they will be from the growing number of butthurt white supremacists, not the disenfranchised people of color.

:lamo Which segment of the population was "outraged" over recent court decisions?

Riots, including racial riots, did wonders for Nixon's 1968 win over Humphrey. So, if the Powers That Be decide that they want a Republican in the White House in 2016, they might just direct the national news media to orchestrate a few racial riots between now and then in order to galvanize the white vote.

A riot of white supremacists would barely equal a fist fight in numbers. The disenfranchised people of color sure seem to like to destroy and steal stuff with no real point to it other than they can use it as an excuse, so I would say their disenfranchisement typically isn't at the top of the agenda in the last few decades.

No

It's not the color who divide the people, especially in criminality.

I think that the most likely scenario for mass rioting in the US would be due to US economic trouble and the cuts to social programs that follow. While the riots that may happen wont be a racial riot per say it will likely consist of mainly minorities who more heavily rely on these social services.

A riot of white supremacists would barely equal a fist fight in numbers. The disenfranchised people of color sure seem to like to destroy and steal stuff with no real point to it other than they can use it as an excuse, so I would say their disenfranchisement typically isn't at the top of the agenda in the last few decades.

This comment is racist. And no, mine was not.

I have to bring my own bed? How rude would that be? :lamo

Good evening pg...

That last B in BYOB meant booze in this case, but you have introduced an interesting new concept here... :lamo:

Everyone has a deck, and it is a small neighborhood....Outdoor living at its best!

Good evening, AP. :2wave:

That last B in BYOB meant booze in this case, but you have introduced an interesting new concept here... :lamo:

Everyone has a deck, and it is a small neighborhood....Outdoor living at its best!

Good evening, AP. :2wave:

I always bring the booze, so that didn't occur to me, and a deck would be better than some places I have slept... :lol:

Oh, but of course...

Out till tomorrow. Serious meeting to attend. :lamo:

:2wave: Be well.

If the Conservatives ever control enough to destroy the middle class and bring us to the days of nobles and peasants, it could happen.
But it would happen along side many different types of riots, total chaos, massive poverty, and the end of our Nation.

No

It's not the color who divide the people, especially in criminality.

I agree that it's status, education, opportunity and money, not color that divides. But it is envy that creates the animosity towards the race that is predominately wealthy and in control.

Back
Top Bottom