• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Putin followers in the USA okay with his "type" of war in Ukraine?

Cool story bud. Funny how you supposedly condemn all that yet squirm miserably when you have to face what we are doing in Yemen.
There you go again.

The leader of the blame America first crowd.

Like clockwork.

There you go again.

The leader of the blame America first crowd.

Like clockwork.

Yawn.

Poor America, so picked on because people don’t ignore it when it engages in blatantly hypocritical behavior. 😂🙄

Cool story bud. Funny how you supposedly condemn all that yet squirm miserably when you have to face what we are doing in Yemen.
I condemned the war in Yemen, specifically in this thread, I have kept demanding that you repeat what what my point was. You can't, you can't remember ANY of it.

I condemned the war in Yemen, specifically in this thread, I have kept demanding that you repeat what what my point was. You can't, you can't remember ANY of it.

You have kept spewing the same garbage over and over because it triggers you to have to face reality.

And it shows.

Nor do you care what others post......you just make it all up.

Gee bud, if you actually believed that, instead of just desperately throwing shit at the wall in hopes something sticks, you wouldn’t be quoting me.

It seems that the Russian army is better at killing civilians than in fighting the Ukrainian military. They are basically bombing the Ukrainian cities into rubble and the mass graves show how many civilians they have killed. In fact, Putin's war is more against the civilians of Ukraine and are you okay with this kind of war. Those of yu who back Putin, are you okay with this type of war?
Who exactly backs Putin here? I saw one entity here doing that. I do however see some, like me, that think we should not be getting involved in it.

Uh....yes, it is. The fact that we have been cool with such hypocrisy for the past sixty years or so still doesn’t excuse it.

I’ve made a couple already, they are the first results that pop up when you search, “Yemen” in the thread titles box.
It's not but cool.

Tell ya what. Start or revitalize a thread about the Yemeni civil war. Tag me with what you want to address - we can discuss it there.

But diverting attention from one set of abuses by trying to change the topic to another wasn't an impressive argument when it was Trump fans trying to distract from what he'd done by pointing to some Democrat, and it's not impressive here.

We've degraded our relations with the Saudis to the point they won't even pick up the phone when we call over it.

And still you have yet to say anything about Russian abuses in a thread that is literally about Russian abuses.

Whatabout Russian Abuses, Tiger? How can you claim to care about suffering of Yemenis when you walk into a thread about Russian abuses of Ukrainians, and won't even address them?

Or the Uighurs? Gosh, you haven't even brought up the Uighurs even a little bit! Don't you think it's sort of hypocritical of you not to go into threads about the Russians or threads about the Yemenis and bring up the Uighurs?

@Tigerace117, I maintain my position that your posts in this thread have been (not very good) whataboutisms, which seem to be clearly designed to divert the discussion from Russian abuses in Ukraine.

However, in this back and forth, I became snarkier than I should have, and that led to me being deliberately rude. I regret doing so, and, you have my apologies.

@Tigerace117, I maintain my position that your posts in this thread have been (not very good) whataboutisms, which seem to be clearly designed to divert the discussion from Russian abuses in Ukraine.

However, in this back and forth, I became snarkier than I should have, and that led to me being deliberately rude. I regret doing so, and, you have my apologies.

Thank you for apologizing.

I likewise apologize for my own overly unnecessary snark.

By not arming Saudi Arabia.
Moreover, if you arm someone's neighbor, let the US degrade their capability, and then they can fight with sticks and stones.

Then the US will have all the battlefield experience.

Back
Top Bottom