• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are News Networks News Or Entertainment

Are news networks news, entertainment, or news entertainment

• Total voters
It is clear? "FOX, CNN, MSNBC, OANN," lazy and misleading to lump CNN, MSNBC with "Trump TV". Why do it?

"Its prime-time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Donald Trump. Trump himself has promoted both the network and some of its hosts. The channel is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories. In November 2020, YouTube suspended OANN for one week and ended its ability to monetize its existing content as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy for advertising a false cure for COVID-19. In 2021, the channel was sued by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic for promoting false claims..."

".. among others, practicing biased reporting in favor of the Republican Party, its politicians, and conservative causes, while portraying the Democratic Party in a negative light. Critics have cited the channel as detrimental to the integrity of news overall. Fox News' official position is that its news reporting operates independently of its opinion journalism, and it has denied bias in its news reporting.
On March 26, 2021, Dominion filed a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, alleging that Fox and some of its pundits spread conspiracy theories about Dominion, and allowed guests to make false statements about the company. On May 18, 2021, Fox News filed a motion to dismiss .. was denied on December 16, 2021, by a Delaware Superior Court judge. In addition to Bartiromo, Dobbs, and Pirro, the suit also names primetime hosts Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. Venezuelan businessman Majed Khalil sued Fox, Dobbs and Powell for $250 million in December 2021, alleging they had falsely implicated him in rigging Dominion and Smartmatic machines.

Compulsory reductions in meat consumption​

In April 2021, at least five Fox News and Fox Business personalities amplified a story .. that incorrectly linked a university study to President Joe Biden's climate change agenda, to falsely assert that Americans would be compelled to dramatically reduce their meat consumption to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions caused by flatulence. Fox News aired a graphic detailing the supposed compulsory reductions, falsely indicating the information came from the Agriculture Department, which numerous Republican politicians and commentators tweeted. Fox News anchor John Roberts reported to "say goodbye to your burgers if you want to sign up to the Biden climate agenda." Days later, Roberts acknowledged on air that the story was false.

Report that Biden administration was building Trump wall..."​

The Drumpf, the great appropriator, took the term Fake News, which was coined to refer to Fox (small n) news, to refer to any news with which he disagreed. He also used Spiro Agnew's term for news about his various grifts, Witch Hunt. Agnew escaped being indicted for his grift, only because prosecutors were afraid that he would succeed Nixon, if he were impeached. He was allowed to resign, for the good of the country.

PEOPLE SHOULD DEVELOP AN ATTENTION SPAN ENOUGH TO LEARN HOW TO RESEARCH AND READ..... Then they might develop the ability to "Think for Themselves" ------- PERIOD

Democrat Party is correct usage.
There is no Democrat Party. Members of the Democratic Party are Democrats. When self identifying, one may say I am a Democrat.
I've noticed the shift to Democrat Party by the right & attributed it to ignorance.

You use a "narrative" when you post "Democrat narratives". Substituting "Democrat" for Democratic to refer to "Democratic" party, leader, convention, platform, etc. Only RWE guests and CNN hired RWE stooge commentators speak like every Fox News TV personality in referring
to Democratic party...

In 2010, it was described as "occasional". As a result of self radicalized repetition it has become habit, "the norm" that is a badge of RWE.
It is a contrived alteration of speech that had to be carefully adhered to until practice made perfect. IOW, RWE made the effort to normalize
a slurring of the description of the rival party. Who does that, who is not an extremist? It was done in lieu of facts supported argument because
RWE do not debate facts.

What’s in an adjective? ‘Democrat Party’ label on the rise​

February 27, 2021
"
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Two days before the assault on the U.S. Capitol, Pennsylvania state Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican, said supporters of then-President Donald Trump’s claims of election fraud were basically in a “death match with the Democrat Party.”

A day later, right-wing activist Alan Hostetter, a staunch Trump supporter known for railing against California’s virus-inspired stay-at-home orders, urged rallygoers in Washington to “put the fear of God in the cowards, the traitors, the RINOs, the communists of the Democrat Party.”

The shared grammatical construction — incorrect use of the noun “Democrat” as an adjective — was far from the most shocking thing about the two men’s statements. But it identified them as members of the same tribe, conservatives seeking to define the opposition through demeaning language...."

Since When Did It Become the Democrat Party? - NPR

https://www.npr.org › sections › publiceditor › 2010/03/26
Mar 26, 2010 — Republicans occassionally like to irritate Democrats by calling them members of the Democrat Party when the official name is the Democratic ...

Democrat Party (epithet) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Democrat_Party_(epit...
Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party of the United States, used in a disparaging fashion by the party's opponents. While the term has been

Bush still slipped up now and again in his speech "discipline"

Transcript of Bush's news conference - Americas - International ...

https://www.nytimes.com › World › Americas
August 22, 2006
And there are a lot of people in the Democratic Party who believe that the best course of action is to leave Iraq before the job is done. Period.

Quote by Ronald Reagan: “I didn't leave the Democratic party ...

https://www.goodreads.com › quotes › 837554-i-didn-t...
Ronald Reagan — 'I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic Party left me.'
Interesting that Democrats consider Democrat a slur. I will continue to use it that way. Usually, I call Democrats Communists when I am seeking to disparage, a closer descriptor than democratic.

Nobody expected y'all to stop, just bring attention to it.
I'll continue to call the GQP the MAGA Cult.

Roger Ailes proposed a right wing news channel while still working for Tricky Dick Nixon. It was a long time goal, to counteract what Nixon, Agnew & himself saw as a liberal bias in Network news coverage.
Some folks say truth has a liberal bias...

Yup.
"A Plan For Putting the GOP on TV News"

Fox News Roger Ailes Memo thinking.jpg

AilesTruth1.jpg

And here is the END PRODUCT!!!

Back
Top Bottom