• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are men capable of being good parents?

Are men capable of being good parentls?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The fact that I know some people will vote no.💀

please prove me wrong.

The problem isn't whether Dads are bad. The question is why do so many women have bad boy syndrome in falling for deadbeats and playboys just because they're funny and have nothing better to offer?

The problem isn't whether Dads are bad. The question is why do so many women have bad boy syndrome in falling for deadbeats and playboys just because they're funny and have nothing better to offer?

Your incel propaganda isn't relevant to the discussion.

Not sure whether Parentls is another of the Loony Left's stupid new pronouns .

However , the question of whether a good Father can also 100% compensate for a missing Mother is too intricately dependent on qualitative assessments and judgements that no meaningful general answer is likely possible .
Let alone here .

Your incel propaganda isn't relevant to the discussion.
The only propaganda I have to offer is how half of kids are had out of wedlock.

Tons of children end up getting born unto mothers who make bad decisions because they put charisma before wisdom.

Tons of children end up getting born unto mothers who make bad decisions because they put charisma before wisdom.

^ MRA propaganda. A parent of any gender can be good, so-so, or bad.

^ MRA propaganda. A parent of any gender can be good, so-so, or bad.

70-80% of households are dysfunctional. That's not MRA propaganda. That's an objective fact over how the kids are not alright.

70-80% of households are dysfunctional. That's not MRA propaganda. That's an objective fact over how the kids are not alright.

You are now dodging my points and making shit up. Keep up the comedy. 🍿

1645392490766.png

Maximum incel achieved in that post.

In fact, let's take this further:
Charisma disguises psychopathy.
Charisma is manipulative.
Charisma enables destructive leadership.

Maximum incel achieved in that post.
Your sarcasm is well noted.

Just because a lot of women pick bad partners because they fall for charisma doesn't mean they all do.

In fact, let's take this further:
Charisma disguises psychopathy.
Charisma is manipulative.
Charisma enables destructive leadership.

No man has ever been charismatic. It's all the wimmin's fault. :ROFLMAO:

Most men I know in my friends' circle are great parents including my hubby. Some dads handle certain issues better than moms do. It's a team effort

On a side note because I also know men who are step fathers who are great dads; sometimes better than the bio dad and some dads are single fathers and doing a great job

Why was this poll started?

ETA: I read that article and it is so negative.

Not sure whether Parentls is another of the Loony Left's stupid new pronouns .

However , the question of whether a good Father can also 100% compensate for a missing Mother is too intricately dependent on qualitative assessments and judgements that no meaningful general answer is likely possible .
Let alone here .
My daughter is eighteen ow.

Her mother died when she was eight, it has been just her and I with a little help from our friends…

She could be valedictorian, it she backed off because she thought her friend needed the scholarship morel than she did .

I think I did okay considering the mess I am…

There are unfortuantely a lot of moms with serious issues too: alcoholic or on other drugs, unresolved issues from their own childhood, propogating dysfunctional and dangerous parenting habits and patterns they have learned from their own families, narcissists, psychopaths, histriotics, borderline personalities, shizoids, dangerously ignorant and uneducated, , etc....

The human condition is an absolute, tragic, dysfunctional travesty. You have to laugh at it because crying for it would require too many tears. Who is the manager around here we can talk to?

Do your misogynist posts have a point?
Your cynicism is disgusting. This is a real problem where real kids get really hurt because their mothers refuse to control themselves and fall for abusive men.

This isn't a problem all women have, and there are women out there who plead with others to make good decisions. They do this for good reason as well - they want their kids to live in neighborhoods where their kids will live among other kids who are respectful.

Your cynicism is disgusting.

:LOL:

This is a real problem where real kids get really hurt because their mothers refuse to control themselves and fall for abusive men.

This isn't a problem all women have, and there are women out there who plead with others to make good decisions.

Always the wimmin's fault. Never the abusive men's fault. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom