• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner good for this administration?

Are Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner good for this administration?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This from Nikki Haley:

“Jared [Kushner] is such a hidden genius that no one understands,” Haley said of the First Son-in-Law, emphasis ours because this is basically a state secret. “To re-do the NAFTA deal the way he did. What I’ve done working with him on the Middle East peace plan, it is so unbelievably well done . . . and [Jared and Ivanka] do a lot of things behind the scenes that I wish more people knew about because we’re a better country because they’re in this administration.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/jared-kushner-hidden-genius

PROS for Ivanka:

She is probably the smartest child Trump (easily, and that's not necessarily a compliment) and is one of the handful of people in this world that Trump listens too. She can then be seen as a stabilizing force in the White House. Without her, how much more reckless would Donald act?

Cons for Ivanka:

Many in the White House do not like her. Her nickname in the White House is Princess Royal. Rumors are she was behind many of the early leaks in the White House.

So are Princess Royal and the Hidden Genius good for the Trump administration?

I personally doubt they make a difference one way or the other.

This from Nikki Haley:

PROS for Ivanka:

She is probably the smartest child Trump (easily, and that's not necessarily a compliment) and is one of the handful of people in this world that Trump listens too. She can then be seen as a stabilizing force in the White House. Without her, how much more reckless would Donald act?

Cons for Ivanka:

Many in the White House do not like her. Her nickname in the White House is Princess Royal. Rumors are she was behind many of the early leaks in the White House.

I don't pay attention to rumors.

But the fact is, she is a very good representative for the President...especially when it comes to foreign governments. Of particular importance is her work on Trump's behalf with India.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...r-and-empowerment-delegation-to-india-summit/

Trump is doing awesome, more than likely these two have a lot to do with that happening.

Cronyism is bad no matter what political party is in power. So, no.

Ivanka yes. Jared no.

This from Nikki Haley:

PROS for Ivanka:

Cons for Ivanka:

Your objective and even handed comments to start off the thread certainly bode well for the rest of it. (Maybe I better explain sarcasm, in case you think I was complimenting you). But could you be just a little more snide and petty? What do you care if they're any "good" for the Trump administration; you don't like that administration no matter who is in it. Ya just hate it that Trump has some really great, intelligent kids that he gets along with and other people admire. I guess you're just used to the drug addled, tatted up kids of your liberal Hollywood heroes.

This from Nikki Haley:

PROS for Ivanka:

Cons for Ivanka:

Jared Kusher a 'hidden genius'?

Hilarious.

Also the only reason they're in there and have any influence whatsoever is pure nepotism given their complete lack of any real qualifications, so almost certainly not.

To quantify my vote, I give you 59 cruise missiles for your false flag.

Nepotism is never a good government practice.

Back
Top Bottom