• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are Humanbeings special or just like cats and dogs

Are Humanbeings worth more then your dog.

• Yes Humans are worth more then cats and dogs

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • NO, we are the same as cats and dogs

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • have no idea

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
cherokee said:
Rice cakes?...

Nasty...:2sick1:

Oh I know...

Cookie Crisp right from the box and a pepsi.

I'm really more of a mini-doughnut and Jolt kinda guy.

Saboteur said:
I'm really more of a mini-doughnut and Jolt kinda guy.

and this proves conclusivly, without a doubt, that humanbeings are special/not special like cats &dogs.....

goligoth said:
and this proves conclusivly, without a doubt, that humanbeings are special/not special like cats &dogs.....

here, here I agree
mini-doughnuts and Jolt for everybody!:lol:

goligoth said:

Does it?

My cat Isobella prefers Burger King French Fries over McDonalds french fries.

And my other cat Nico B. Goodboy is a cat nip gourmond. He doesn't like any other brand but Whisker City. I've tried all kinds, even fresh cat nip. But this nip head has his tastes and turns his nose up at Meowy Wowy, Cosmic Cat Nip and Smarty Cat. I actually count myself lucky that he doesn't punish me for not getting his brand sometimes.

Nothing like a "present" in the bed.

My youngest cat ZuZu likes everything though. You can take the cat out of the trash can but you can't take the trash can out of the cat I guess.

For some laughs visit

http://www.mycathatesyou.com

Or if you don't feel like looking at the web site at least look at this one,

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2006/02/4

Last edited:
Come to think about it my youngets cat ZuZu likes beer. But not German beer as much as Canadian beer. A few weeks ago I was trying a bunch of German beers like Spaten, Haacker Schore, ect. ZuZu liked the Spaten but wouldn't go near the Haacker Schore. And when I open a bottle of Molsen Canadian she's all over me licking the rim of the bottle. I don't know what it is but it sure makes her gassy.

Back
Top Bottom