• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are gun control advocates putting the public at risk?

What kind of balls? Further laws are not needed, just a Marshall plan to enforce them. By blaming the cities for problems, and then blaming the cities for not enforcing laws, Republicans have what they think will still win. Blame and a negative reason to vote.

Many cities I know of with crime have it on their SE side. Why? Railroads, dirty factories, destitute people breeding gangs. My wife has a 1st cousin who once lived on the SE side of Albuquerque, a war zone back then. Police had erected diagonal barricades at intersections to prevent cars from having throughways. we heard the gunplay at night.
So unless someone is willing to overlook Constitutional law, they are not serious?

What would make me happy is for the cities to actually enforce the laws currently in place. Martial law is not required. Just balls. What good is creating further laws and restriction knowing that only honest people will obey them?

Especially when they're drunk. Many righties have tried to derail the thread using alcohol also. We've all heard the lame Z defense. Would you feel that way if Z and T were reversed? Why does anyone need to get out of their truck with a gun? Spare all of us the officer crap? And how is the murderous oxycodone capital of the world, Florida, these days?

Where did I say anything about alcohol? I compared risk..stating that getting out of the car was a bad choice, but so LEGALLY speaking nothing done was wrong. Risk exists even when you get in the car.

Now. Are you suggesting that I would treat this case differently because Zimmerman was white and Treyvon is Black? I resent that accusation. I wouldn't have felt any differently. And getting out of the truck with your gun? You are aware that if it is in the holster...that automatically happens?

And why should I spare you the officer crap? It is 100% accurate that it is irrelevant. The dispatcher did not "order" anyone to do anything.

And Florida is GREAT! Not a lot of crime. A lot of nice places to visit. I am actually on vacation right now. I would recommend going anywhere on the nature coast. But do avoid the inner city liberal safe havens like Miami or Tampa or Orlando. Those places are where all the problems are.

Where did I say anything about alcohol? I compared risk..stating that getting out of the car was a bad choice, but so LEGALLY speaking nothing done was wrong. Risk exists even when you get in the car.

Now. Are you suggesting that I would treat this case differently because Zimmerman was white and Treyvon is Black? I resent that accusation. I wouldn't have felt any differently. And getting out of the truck with your gun? You are aware that if it is in the holster...that automatically happens?

And why should I spare you the officer crap? It is 100% accurate that it is irrelevant. The dispatcher did not "order" anyone to do anything.

And Florida is GREAT! Not a lot of crime. A lot of nice places to visit. I am actually on vacation right now. I would recommend going anywhere on the nature coast. But do avoid the inner city liberal safe havens like Miami or Tampa or Orlando. Those places are where all the problems are.

Did those liberal safe havens of problems In Florida you mentioned have 8-hour voting lines? Of course they did. The only difference between your current crooked governor and our previous two crooked governors is we threw ours in jail. And thanks for proving my question about Z and T with your yet-to-be-proven technicalities. You are saying that Florida is the New Wild West with it being legal to get out of your vehickle with your holster on and its loaded gun.

High POT. Where is the kettle? Seriously. Don't go there bud.

You call us "boomstick lovers" and all of that. I mean. I take that as a compliment. I'm better prepared for a defensive crisis than you. I assume you don't own a gun right?

Since you feel complimented, why post this?

Meantime, clearly the OP is disingenuous. I notice you failed to reply to my post but instead just did the usual deflection. Like clockwork for boomsticklovers.

Is that a failed attempt to sound intellectual while saying absolutely nothing of value?

I bet you quickly googled the fallacy and still couldn't figure it out.

yet Japanese living in gun saturated america have lower rates of gun violence than those in their home land -a nation that once executed anyone below a certain social rank who possessed a sword (why do you think nunchaku-a rice flail, Kama-a rice cutter, and Tonfa-a rice grinder-became weapons against Japanese tyranny in Okinawa)

Sampling error.

Can't you boomsticklovers get anything right?

I bet you quickly googled the fallacy and still couldn't figure it out.

Google bias blind spot and Ad Hominem then perhaps re-adjust your rhetoric. Seems you're now stuck on fallacies rather than your meme meme. Just trying to help you formulate a better argument to support your views on gun control and actually contribute. The "your mom" style of rhetoric is kind of tedious.

Since you feel complimented, why post this?

Meantime, clearly the OP is disingenuous. I notice you failed to reply to my post but instead just did the usual deflection. Like clockwork for boomsticklovers.

I've had so many "discussions" with you that I already know the drill. If I engage you with anything approaching reason, you will just dodge the reasoning, accuse me of racism, and then continue to type away on irrelevant or erroneous points. I decided to skip dealing with your usual tactics and not waste my time. I just wanted to let you know that I liked your compliment of me.

Did those liberal safe havens of problems In Florida you mentioned have 8-hour voting lines? Of course they did. The only difference between your current crooked governor and our previous two crooked governors is we threw ours in jail. And thanks for proving my question about Z and T with your yet-to-be-proven technicalities. You are saying that Florida is the New Wild West with it being legal to get out of your vehickle with your holster on and its loaded gun.

1) You want to talk about corruption? What about Black Panther voting intimidation? You think that is the only instance? Lol!!

2) Prove Scott is corrupt. What has he done while in office? Hm? Just curious. If you make accusations I expect you to back it up.

3) What state do you live in?

4) What "yet to be proven" technicalities? You mean the laws? If you want to talk ethics, morals, or any of that...I don't agree with how Zimmerman handled that situation. But guess what? He did NOT break any laws following Martin. That isn't a technicality. That is fact. Or would you rather live in a world where you can be arrested and jailed for circumstantial evidence and never ACTUALLY violating laws?

5) We have concealed weapons licenses. Shall issue. It isn't the Wild West. I carry a firearm every day. I have never been in a gun fight. That last statement makes it quite clear you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. To be quite honest I have no idea where to start to correct your ridiculous train of thought. It is literally that poorly informed. I will just state that since 1987...when we got our concealed carry in Florida...concealed carry permit holders are the LEAST LIKELY to commit ANY crime. You can check the stats out on the Florida department of agriculture website.

1) Nowhere close to the intentional level of Florida's fascist voter suppression. Even your team snickers at that. Why hide behind undisclosed? Florida = Alabama. They are not 1965, far worse, such as 1861, when today's southern Republican's were yesterday's southern Democrats.
1) You want to talk about corruption? What about Black Panther voting intimidation? You think that is the only instance? Lol!!

2) Prove Scott is corrupt. What has he done while in office? Hm? Just curious. If you make accusations I expect you to back it up.

4) What "yet to be proven" technicalities? You mean the laws? If you want to talk ethics, morals, or any of that...I don't agree with how Zimmerman handled that situation. But guess what? He did NOT break any laws following Martin. That isn't a technicality. That is fact. Or would you rather live in a world where you can be arrested and jailed for circumstantial evidence and never ACTUALLY violating laws?

5) We have concealed weapons licenses. Shall issue. It isn't the Wild West. I carry a firearm every day. I have never been in a gun fight. That last statement makes it quite clear you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. To be quite honest I have no idea where to start to correct your ridiculous train of thought. It is literally that poorly informed. I will just state that since 1987...when we got our concealed carry in Florida...concealed carry permit holders are the LEAST LIKELY to commit ANY crime. You can check the stats out on the Florida department of agriculture website.

2) How has Scott gotten away with his misdeeds so far? So far. He's not being protected by your gerry-mandered state map and your local courts is he?

If
3 and 5) Hopefully, we will become the last state in the Union to approve a CCW law on July 9th. We won't be allowing holsters and OPEN carry though.

Your law is my technicality. We hear our police use the T word every day in disgust. Knock knock: we'll see who's there when your jury adjudicates.

1) Nowhere close to the intentional level of Florida's fascist voter suppression. Even your team snickers at that. Why hide behind undisclosed? Florida = Alabama. They are not 1965, far worse, such as 1861, when today's southern Republican's were yesterday's southern Democrats.

Have you ever experienced the hell hole that is south Florida? You have to wait in line to breathe.

But let's keep this going. What do you mean "fascist?" Can you maybe explain the connection? Keep in mind I am going to ridicule you lack of knowledge of fascism.

Oh and I like how you keep trying to tie me to racism. I love it. It let's me know you are doggy paddling in the deep end.

And a final note. Why not just personally insult me? Stop dancing and being passive aggressive trying to use things I am proud of against me. I don't put my party affiliation because people like you automatically stereotype me. You invent ridiculous arguments and TELL me what I believe in rather than read what I am writing.

Sigh. Like I said. You don't know what you are talking about.

2) How has Scott gotten away with his misdeeds so far? So far. He's not being protected by your gerry-mandered state map and your local courts is he?

Can you prove his corruption or not?

Your law is my technicality. We hear our police use the T word every day in disgust. Knock knock: we'll see who's there when your jury adjudicates.

My law IS your law. If you come to my state (please don't) you WILL abide by my laws or you WILL pay the price. Technicalities are a legitimate part of the system. Now. Answer my question. Would you rather have a system where circumstantial evidence can decide your guilt?

Are personal insults allowed upstairs?
Have you ever experienced the hell hole that is south Florida? You have to wait in line to breathe.

But let's keep this going. What do you mean "fascist?" Can you maybe explain the connection? Keep in mind I am going to ridicule you lack of knowledge of fascism.

Oh and I like how you keep trying to tie me to racism. I love it. It let's me know you are doggy paddling in the deep end.

And a final note. Why not just personally insult me? Stop dancing and being passive aggressive trying to use things I am proud of against me. I don't put my party affiliation because people like you automatically stereotype me. You invent ridiculous arguments and TELL me what I believe in rather than read what I am writing.

Sigh. Like I said. You don't know what you are talking about.

If
3 and 5) Hopefully, we will become the last state in the Union to approve a CCW law on July 9th. We won't be allowing holsters and OPEN carry though.

Holsters does not imply open carry (which isn't legal here). You don't know much about concealed holster do you? I can send you a picture of my uncle mike's and my XDSC.

Are personal insults allowed upstairs?

I'm calling you out in your passive aggressive nature. If you don't want me to point it out...don't be passive aggressive and try to snidely insult me with petty crap.

We already have that system. Another claim to shame for this Country, especially some of the individual examples used in the Confederacy, which is not Florida. You are just one of 50 wittle Indians, run by one Chief.
My law IS your law. If you come to my state (please don't) you WILL abide by my laws or you WILL pay the price. Technicalities are a legitimate part of the system. Now. Answer my question. Would you rather have a system where circumstantial evidence can decide your guilt?

You asked me why I didn't personally insult you? I gave that the only response it deserved. If passive aggressive as you say, I cannot find it in the rules. I did just read about it though, but I suppose that is also passive aggressive IYO.
I'm calling you out in your passive aggressive nature. If you don't want me to point it out...don't be passive aggressive and try to snidely insult me with petty crap.

I'll need to read about your concealed holsters? The different definitions of the word holster we now have by the several states is just another example of the abuse and misuse of the 10th amendment.
Holsters does not imply open carry (which isn't legal here). You don't know much about concealed holster do you? I can send you a picture of my uncle mike's and my XDSC.

It takes you four lines to pay a compliment, with 80% of it insult of some type.
I've had so many "discussions" with you that I already know the drill. If I engage you with anything approaching reason, you will just dodge the reasoning, accuse me of racism, and then continue to type away on irrelevant or erroneous points. I decided to skip dealing with your usual tactics and not waste my time. I just wanted to let you know that I liked your compliment of me.

Back
Top Bottom