• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are Exorcisms and Demons Real?

Baxter said:
Well now you have to tell me what bo-jangles is...

Surely, it's a fast-food restaurant down south.

Southern strikes me as redneck, and by classifying me as a redneck restauraunt (that I have never heard of) perhaps you are calling me redneck? I know I'm paranoid right now...but I'm the most civilized Southerner ever. I hate hunting and mud riding. I love technology and big cities.

Baxter said:
Many non-Christian are very fluent in their knowledge of the Bible, just so they can use it against people like me...even though they don't believe in it.

Maybe some are like that but I bet most are people who were actually interested in spirituality and the concept of God and thus read the Bible looking for answers. I was raised in a Christian house and was a Christian until I got older and actually read the bible as an adult.

Many Christians I know don't actually know their bible and don't like when I ask them questions. But, I certainly didn't actually read the bible so I could use it against them.

Some people can grow up in a religious faith, never ask questions, and never doubt their faith. Others go searching. Usually they find their religion lacking so they look to others and others and others.......

Generally I've found that non-believers are sometimes the ones who know the most about a large variety of religions.

Well our leaders worship Demons so they think they are real.

ood_dvd.gif

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

bg_engraving.gif

And most our leaders are Masonic Based and the Secret of Masonry is they worship the Devil

Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike Master Mason and KKK member.

Page 104 at the bottom

Masonry, like all the Religions, All the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them ,and to draw them away from it, or would pervert it.

Page 819 The Blue Degrees are but the outer court of portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate , but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry.

So Mr. Pike is Admitting that the Adepts Masons actually lie to their fellow Masons. They intentionally conceal the true explanation of the symbols from their brothers in the Order. It will assist the reader to remember that Mr. Pike himself wrote the rituals to all of their 33 degrees, so of anyone know that the Adept Masons lie to their fellow Masons, it is Mr. Pike,

Morals and Dogma, where you will discover the source of "the Light" that Masons seek. Albert Pike wrote:
... Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! for traditions are full of Divine Revelations and Inspirations. . . ,57
Manly P. Hall clarified Albert Pike's statement when he wrote:
When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands. . . ,58

And the UN is promotes Luciferianism under the cover label of New AGE.
Lucifer publishing runs the meditation room at the UN, www.lucistrust.org

And its founder was a student of this woman.

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky became a Mason, and later channeled the three volumes of her book The Secret Doctrine. Adolph Hitler, Margaret Sanger, Thomas Edison, William T. Stead, Arthur Conan Doyle, Henry Wallace, and many others read her books and embraced her philosophy.59 Her beliefs are the basis of Alice Bailey's writings, the Lucis Trust, and the New Age movement. In volume two of The Secret Doctrine, Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky wrote:
In this case it is but natural... to view Satan, the Serpent of Genesis, as the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind. For it is he who was the "Harbinger of Light," bright radiant Lucifer, who opened the eyes of the automaton created by Jehovah, as alleged; and he who was the first to whisper: "in the day ye eat thereof ye shall be as Elohim, knowing good and evil"—can only be regarded in the light of a Saviour... ,60
www.radioliberty.com
Dr. Stan’s book “the brotherhood of darkness” page 128

And the Third world war accouding to the master masons are suppose to bring Lucifer to the World

ALBERT PIKE MASTER MASON talks about the reasons for the wars.
In 1871
? Pike himself foretold all this in a statement he made to Mazzini on August 15, 1871. Pike stated that after World War III is ended; those who will aspire to undisputed world-domination will provoke the greatest social-cataclysm the world has ever known. Quoting his own words taken from the letter he wrote to Mazzini and which letter is now catalogued in the British Museum in London, England; he said:

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social-cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute-atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world-minority of the world-revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal-manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

So the men of power and might on Earth seek Lucifer, they seem to think he is real.

Robodoon since you seem to know so much about the "secret" goings on of the illuminati and what not.....I almost hesitate to encourage you.....but I'm curios what's your opinion on HAARP???

Engimo said:
Thanks for that! I didn't believe in them until you presented this compelling evidence! Boy, I'm sure glad that you're here.

To right they are real, they can take many forms, some of them are angelic looking creatures.
The things that reveal what they are :They all bleed you dry, and they are called politicians.:rofl

talloulou said:
Robodoon since you seem to know so much about the "secret" goings on of the illuminati and what not.....I almost hesitate to encourage you.....but I'm curios what's your opinion on HAARP???

It's a silly instrument with way too many strings.

kal-el said:
Of course, why didn't I think of that.:doh This "god" fellow didn't commit any of the artocities that he grandstanded about in the bible, it's all meant figuratively.:lol: Wow, I heard Christians claim alot of frivolous, unfettered entreaty's, but this one takes the cake.

kal-el....According to the bible, God is 'slow to anger' I guess that explains why you are still here.
One of these days a bolt of lightening could have your name on it.
Kryptonite wont save you this time buddy :rofl :rofl

talloulou said:

Its being used for evil today.

top Rockefeller stooge http://www.robodoon.com/zbigniew_brzezinski.htm

wrote in his book many years ago how weather control could be used against the people and they would not know. The UN has had weather mod for weapon conferences, congressmen have brought things to the floor of congress trying to remove the threat, but it goes away very fast.
Haarp is very old tech, it isn't amazing, and weather control is even sold these days to farmers.

I feel the 13 major haarp arrays on Earth are being used and will be used against the people, to promote chaos, so solutions can be offered. there are many things Haarp can do, beside weather mod....like changing the mindsets of men.

but you will probably think thats silly stuff, I see it just as science, nothing amazing just a fact of the world.

Back
Top Bottom