• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Donald Trump's multiple bankruptcies a legitimate issue?

Are Donald Trump's multiple bankruptcies (BK) a legitimate issue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they should be embarrassed
they signed up
they did not sign up to engage in any particular hostile action
they signed up

in my viet nam war era, LOTS of draftees did not agree with that war
but they reported for the draft and did their duty
those fellows photographed had a choice NOT to go into the military ... a choice those anti-war draftees did not

I don't think anyone in their right mind would imagine that Obama (and Hillary) that we side with al-qaeda affiliates in order to overthrow a legitimate government. I don't know how old you are but on September 11, 2001 Al-Qaeda killed nearly 3000 people on American soil. And now a bunch of politicians want to help them overthrow a government and take over. When people were drafted and went into Vietnam at least they knew what they were getting into. Supporting terrorists who murdered scores of Americans is something completely unforgivable.

I believe I offered the clarification, including citing this argument, in post 204. (22,500 jobs in a $9B business is not a lot of jobs)

22,500 better than any democrat candidate has generated, isn't it?

I don't care if it were 220 jobs.

Back
Top Bottom