• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are dems in the Senate giving aid to the enemy by asking for a date for withdrawal?

Are the dems in the senate giving aid to the enemy by asking for a withdrawal date?

• Yes, the terrorists know all they have to do it wait us out then.

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • no, cut and run like we did in Nam is the best thing to do.

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Are dems in the Senate giving aid to the enemy by asking for a date for withdrawa

Archon said:
Does anybody on this forum have a fuking clue? WHo dealt arms with IRAN, with Saddam... with Libya, Algeria, Syria... etc

DO you have any BASE OF HISTORICAL KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER?

Jesus H Christ. YOu people are ridiculous.

[mod mode]

This is very not okay. If you want to attack the forum or people in it, please go to the basement. Thanks.

[/mod mode]

Re: Are dems in the Senate giving aid to the enemy by asking for a date for withdrawa

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

This is very not okay. If you want to attack the forum or people in it, please go to the basement. Thanks.

[/mod mode]

Thanks Hero!

Yeah I know I am an ass...

Feminist's never seem to be my biggest fans :)doh )

Archon said:
Does anybody on this forum have a fuking clue? WHo dealt arms with IRAN, with Saddam... with Libya, Algeria, Syria... etc

AK47 Manufacturers Markings

Factories

Looks like

East Germany DDR
Poland
Bulgaria
Romania
Russia
North Korea
RPC/China

madp2.jpg

History

They were kicking each others asses religiously (hah)before the AK-47 but then they used swords.
Ever heard of Damascus Steel?

Last edited:

Archon said:
Thanks Hero!

Feminist's never seem to be my biggest fans :)doh )

I don't...who...are you calling me a feminist?

akyron said:
AK47 Manufacturers Markings

Factories

Looks like

East Germany DDR
Poland
Bulgaria
Romania
Russia
North Korea
RPC/China

madp2.jpg

SO Reagan, Rumsfeld, CLinton, Ollie, etc are out of the question. WOw. And i thought I was a pacifist.

Kelzie said:
I don't...who...are you calling me a feminist?

¿¿¿¿¿?????

Archon said:
¿¿¿¿¿?????

Don't ? me. You said it, not me.

Kelzie said:
Don't ? me. You said it, not me.

Allow me to be the provocateur of the sentiment that you are seeming to defend:

"said what"?

Archon said:
SO Reagan, Rumsfeld, CLinton, Ollie, etc are out of the question.

Johnny-come-latelys one and all.

Archon said:
Allow me to be the provocateur of the sentiment that you are seeming to defend:

"said what"?

Well, geez, it's not really that important. But since you asked:

Archon said:
Thanks Hero!

Feminist's never seem to be my biggest fans ( :doh )

Seriously, I was joking. I really don't care.

akyron said:
Johnny-come-latelys one and all.

Indeed. SO what exactly has changed?

Kelzie said:
Well, geez, it's not really that important. But since you asked:

Seriously, I was joking. I really don't care.

Well, hopefully you are being sincere. I have grown tired of being kicked off liberal forums becuase I speak my mind. I concede I can be bold at times. My intentions, although somewhat non-traditional in all senses of the word, have gotten me kicked off of such liberal forums. Not that I'm equating you to that but I had to stick it out there to see how you may or may not respond. That's politics is it not?

Archon said:
Well, hopefully you are being sincere. I have grown tired of being kicked off liberal forums becuase I speak my mind. I concede I can be bold at times. My intentions, although somewhat non-traditional in all senses of the word, have gotten me kicked off of such liberal forums. Not that I'm equating you to that but I had to stick it out there to see how you may or may not respond. That's politics is it not?

Being sincere about joking? Or not caring? Or being a feminist? :lol:

I can assure you that as long as you behave within the rules, you will not get kicked off. Although telling a mod who warns you that she is a feminist might not be the best of ideas. You're lucky I'm so nice. ;)

Kelzie said:

I can assure you that as long as you behave within the rules, you will not get kicked off. Although telling a mod who warns you that she is a feminist might not be the best of ideas. You're lucky I'm so nice. ;)

LOL, like I said, it was ploy. I was just poking at you. (with no implication of vindictive regression). People take me way too seriously way too much.

I think the Rep. have got all the cards with this whole not setting a timetable for withdrawl until the Iraqi people have established their own security. I mean, when can we honestly say that the Iraqi people have established a secure country??? When there are no more suicide bombing, or road bombs??? or when they have put a halt to all this terrorist propaganda?? well the propaganda is never going to stop, for the main reason, that we are establishing a form of government that wont allow it to stop. With these bombings, stopping them is like trying to stop Michael Moore from raiding his refrigerator. All it takes is some nut thats tired of his life to decide he is going to kill himself by doing a suicide bombing or decides he wants to make some road bombs to **** off the US or something and then what?? We still don't have a secure Iraq???? Well if thats the case i guarantee we will never have a secure Iraq.. A timetable is not only necessary, it is essential. Because what we have right now is Bush trying take away the American people's voice in the politics concerning the Iraq war. He can play this insecure Iraq card as long as he wants to because he hasn't defined a secure Iraq means yet.

kingpin said:
I think the Rep. have got all the cards with this whole not setting a timetable for withdrawl until the Iraqi people have established their own security. I mean, when can we honestly say that the Iraqi people have established a secure country??? When there are no more suicide bombing, or road bombs??? or when they have put a halt to all this terrorist propaganda?? well the propaganda is never going to stop, for the main reason, that we are establishing a form of government that wont allow it to stop. With these bombings, stopping them is like trying to stop Michael Moore from raiding his refrigerator. All it takes is some nut thats tired of his life to decide he is going to kill himself by doing a suicide bombing or decides he wants to make some road bombs to **** off the US or something and then what?? We still don't have a secure Iraq???? Well if thats the case i guarantee we will never have a secure Iraq.. A timetable is not only necessary, it is essential. Because what we have right now is Bush trying take away the American people's voice in the politics concerning the Iraq war. He can play this insecure Iraq card as long as he wants to because he hasn't defined a secure Iraq means yet.

I agree.

Bush has been playing a game of lip service all to long and I am totally suprised that more conservatives and moderates have not stepped up to defend the concept of national security. Instead we see neo-con apologists on Fox news proclaiming that we should stay until we win! Let pride dictate our agenda. It's not about logic or death, or the welfare of America...It's all bout the pride of the Bush Administration! C'mon people let's all be good sycophants..... forget the troops let's just support Bush.

Lord know's he's a competent and literate Individual! :rofl

Sincerely.

Archon said:
SO Reagan, Rumsfeld, CLinton, Ollie, etc are out of the question. WOw. And i thought I was a pacifist.

No it's out of the question because the question is irrelevant.

When Reagan was politicking in the middle east, our two biggest concerns were the Soviet Union and Iran. Using Iraq as a foil against Iran was excellent strategy at that time.

With the demise of the Soviet Union, pushed mightily along it's way by Reagan, US global priorities have shifted.

This is called "life", and all those people you'd really really like to blame just aren't relevant any more.

The rest of us learned to deal with the world as it is. Just keep drinking that kool-aid and someday you might, too.

Kelzie said:

carrot eating feminazi biatch

Originally Posted by Kelzie:
Being sincere about joking? Or not caring? Or being a feminist?

I can assure you that as long as you behave within the rules, you will not get kicked off. Although telling a mod who warns you that she is a feminist might not be the best of ideas. You're lucky I'm so nice.

Originally Posted by RightatNYU:
carrot eating feminazi biatch
What do they call this,
"Modo O' Modo?"

Archon said:
Indeed. SO what exactly has changed?

Many things have changed. Water,heat,oil,global communications,a power vaccum generated by a lack of consolidated Russian military might,TV,Media,Electricity,cellphones,etc..
Its no coincidence three major religions came out of this region(Judaism, Christianity, Islam) all born in blood and/or violence.
You have to be suffering for a purpose right? Going through all this misery has to have a meaning right?

It cannot be just because its damned hot and theres little water and the Khouzi sucks....

I have no illusions that any democrats intend to give aid and comfort to the fundamentalists. It is just a side effect of some of them furthering their own political agenda.

Archon said:

The Soviets and the French, and to a far lesser extent, the UK and the US.

Whats that have to do wih the terrorists never playing nice, regardless of what we do?

Originally Posted by 26 X World Champs
and to write BS the "United States is better"
Scarecrow Akhbar said:
That's where you said it, bud. If you say something is BS, you're implying the statement is egregiously false.
Huh? I wrote that we are not better, I did not write we are worse. You made that up and then used the untruth as proof of my "hating" America...how Cheney of you.
Scarecrow Akhbar said:
I never said all Frenchmen were the same, though it's true enough they all suck. Not all sucking is equal.
How can anyone "debate" you when you're so prejudiced and unable to write intelligently? It's would be one thing if I wrote "you suck" because I know your posts. It's quite another to bury 80 million people. It's pathetic, actually.
Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Well, I'm an American. When you write "we all suck" I'm forced to conclude you have head lice or some other form of pet, since I'm not in your peer group.
Whoa? Did you not understand my analogy? You took literally what I wrote as an analagous example of your xenophobia and totally misused my words either to try to fool other readers or out of ignorance. Only you know which of the two are correct?
Scarecrow Akhbar said:
This was in reference to my comment on Germany, which is where the computer got hungry. I won't bother to repost the link. Search for "German base closings" and see how the Germans suddenly like Americans now that we're taking our money away. That's a matter of record, and you'll get over it.
How inept is it to condemn an entire country's people of a singular political issue that is only one small, tiny, window into a country's population? It's ridiculous! You write broad untrue generalizations and actually expect readers to believe you?

I feel very, very comfortable in my opinion that your posts are the strongest proof of xenophobia that I've seen in this community in a very long time. It's black and white really. I don't see how anyone can defend your point of view that all French, all Germans, all everyone other than Americans suck.

If Americans believed like you do we'd probably all be dead by now having started a nuclear war decades ago. Fortunately your xenophobia is accepted only by the smallest minority of Americans and carries absolutely zero weight. Thank God!

26 X World Champs said:
Huh? I wrote that we are not better, I did not write we are worse. You made that up and then used the untruth as proof of my "hating" America...how Cheney of you.

How can anyone "debate" you when you're so prejudiced and unable to write intelligently? It's would be one thing if I wrote "you suck" because I know your posts. It's quite another to bury 80 million people. It's pathetic, actually.

Whoa? Did you not understand my analogy? You took literally what I wrote as an analagous example of your xenophobia and totally misused my words either to try to fool other readers or out of ignorance. Only you know which of the two are correct?

How inept is it to condemn an entire country's people of a singular political issue that is only one small, tiny, window into a country's population? It's ridiculous! You write broad untrue generalizations and actually expect readers to believe you?

I feel very, very comfortable in my opinion that your posts are the strongest proof of xenophobia that I've seen in this community in a very long time. It's black and white really. I don't see how anyone can defend your point of view that all French, all Germans, all everyone other than Americans suck.

If Americans believed like you do we'd probably all be dead by now having started a nuclear war decades ago. Fortunately your xenophobia is accepted only by the smallest minority of Americans and carries absolutely zero weight. Thank God!

He's baiting you. :2wave:
It's happened to all of us at one time or another. Not me, of course. ;)

mixedmedia said:
He's baiting you. :2wave:
It's happened to all of us at one time or another. Not me, of course. ;)
I think you're giving him more credit than he deserves?

26 X World Champs said:
I think you're giving him more credit than he deserves?

Its odd that you are the only one that can not see it but not unusual considering the source.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom