• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Democrats now considered ANTI AMERICAN/ANTI WHITE party?

TomTom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The crap that you see on a day to day basis from the left that is constantly hating on white America, anything to do with Americans wanting benefits to actual citizens over illegals and just overall wide spread of fake news on a consistent basis has shown to me and many others that these people would rather support all the other countries, all the other people, rather then trying to help fix this country that has been neglected and abused for so many years.

It seems that due to the crazy leftist agenda, because im white i am instantly racist, if i wear a MAGA hat, im instantly racist, if i cut a black person in a shopping line, im not an ass, but im instantly racist because thats the only word that fits a white person these days and this crap just cant continue.

Im ashamed that Americans dont respect their own country anymore, and im even more ashamed that trying to do so gets you called despicable names which dont apply to 99% of the cases shown on or talked about on TV.

The crap that you see on a day to day basis from the left that is constantly hating on white America, anything to do with Americans wanting benefits to actual citizens over illegals and just overall wide spread of fake news on a consistent basis has shown to me and many others that these people would rather support all the other countries, all the other people, rather then trying to help fix this country that has been neglected and abused for so many years.

It seems that due to the crazy leftist agenda, because im white i am instantly racist, if i wear a MAGA hat, im instantly racist, if i cut a black person in a shopping line, im not an ass, but im instantly racist because thats the only word that fits a white person these days and this crap just cant continue.

Im ashamed that Americans dont respect their own country anymore, and im even more ashamed that trying to do so gets you called despicable names which dont apply to 99% of the cases shown on or talked about on TV.

The propaganda you people buy into, i mean goddamn.

Sure seems to be headed in that direction...for SOME TIME, NOW...

Obama with Farrakhan.jpg

No. And neither party is anti-American. They just disagree about what is best for the country. And I am referring to regular people. The parties’ leadership may care about America but their primary interests are accumulating power.

No. And neither party is anti-American. They just disagree about what is best for the country. And I am referring to regular people. The parties’ leadership may care about America but their primary interests are accumulating power.

I don't see the CURRENT President "palin' around" with racists openly calling for the deaths of black people, referring to them as devils;

I DO SEE the last POTUS, complete with the leadership of the Congressional Black Caucus, "palin' around" with guy calling for JUST THAT, except toward white people.

NO...THEY ARE NOT "THE SAME".

Repubs excoriated Rep. King for his "mis-interpreted" (he claims) remarks; the Democrats HAVE NEVER DENOUNCED FARRAKHAN, and now we even have a NEWLY-ELECTED Democrat, who is an AVID SUPPORTER of HIS, and just attended an even with a TERROIST/SHARIA supporter, as well.

Good luck " equivocating" that.....

--Would you please tell Stormfront to send better quality people who actually understand the concept of debate?

Drivel.

You're whining about name calling? How many clips, quotes, gazillions of them, do you want of righties calling the left names? Pocahontas, anyone?

Now, if you care to debate specifics, what, precise leftist policy that bothers you? Let's debate it. But, warning, bring facts and solid reasoning to the table.

Drivel.

You're whining about name calling? How many clips, quotes, gazillions of them, do you want of righties calling the left names? Pocahontas, anyone?

Now, if you care to debate specifics, what, precise leftist policy that bothers you? Let's debate it. But, warning, bring facts and solid reasoning to the table.

Drivel this:

Fuller video casts new light on Covington Catholic students' encounter w/ Native American elder

The fuller video would seem to assign more blame on a small group of Black Hebrew Israelites who were in the nation’s capital for the anti-abortion March for Life.

The main speaker for the Black Hebrew Israelites, hollering without a microphone for more than an hour, first tells some demonstrating Native Americans they had their land taken away because they worshiped the wrong god.

When the student party arrives later, the speaker launches into an attack on Catholics and against President Donald Trump. He also calls the mostly white youngsters “crackers

Just because people don't accept what you define "America" as doesn't mean they don't respect their own country.
simply because people want to deal with issue you want to avoid talking about doesn't mean they hate their own country.
trying to improve their lives and the lives of those they love isn't anti-American.

Drivel this:

Fuller video casts new light on Covington Catholic students' encounter w/ Native American elder

The fuller video would seem to assign more blame on a small group of Black Hebrew Israelites who were in the nation’s capital for the anti-abortion March for Life.

The main speaker for the Black Hebrew Israelites, hollering without a microphone for more than an hour, first tells some demonstrating Native Americans they had their land taken away because they worshiped the wrong god.

When the student party arrives later, the speaker launches into an attack on Catholics and against President Donald Trump. He also calls the mostly white youngsters “crackers

I don't recall anyone defending Black Israelites.

I don't see the CURRENT President "palin' around" with racists openly calling for the deaths of black people, referring to them as devils;

I DO SEE the last POTUS, complete with the leadership of the Congressional Black Caucus, "palin' around" with guy calling for JUST THAT, except toward white people.

Repubs excoriated Rep. King for his "mis-interpreted" (he claims) remarks; the Democrats HAVE NEVER DENOUNCED FARRAKHAN, and now we even have a NEWLY-ELECTED Democrat, who is an AVID SUPPORTER of HIS, and just attended an even with a TERROIST/SHARIA supporter, as well.

You do know the current President was fined by the State of NY for refusing to rent to African Americans.

I don't recall anyone defending Black Israelites.

I don't recall anyone calling them "RACISTS, either...just the WHITE KIDS WHO WERE TOTALLY INNOCENT....= Standard FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT bull****.

"If the FACTS DO NOT FIT THE DESIRED NARRATIVE, IGNORE THE FACTS".

Three threads the last few days on race, whats with the obsession?

I don't recall anyone calling them "RACISTS, either...just the WHITE KIDS WHO WERE TOTALLY INNOCENT....= Standard FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT bull****.

Pretty much everyone think they are racist cult.
also the only reason why nation of Islam is treated with any respect is because they have a large following in the black community and politician care more about votes then self-respect.

Good luck trying to sell that lie for the 15 thousandth time.
That was the one and only time Farrakhan ever got within earshot of Obama and everyone knows it.
But you're like a clock, whose hands keep going over the numbers day in and day out.

--Would you please tell Stormfront to send better quality people who actually understand the concept of debate?

Yup the OP provides no cites, and when presented with a cite to refute his thesis you get crickets.

I left another political forum due to the volume of Stormfront like posts and threads, I hope DP knocks this on the head ASAP.

Pretty much everyone think they are racist cult.
also the only reason why nation of Islam is treated with any respect is because they have a large following in the black community and politician care more about votes then self-respect.

Oh really? Where was all the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT coverage of THEIR RACIST REMARKS?

Oh yeah, the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT were busy trying ti RUIN THE LIVES of some INNOCENT, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP SUPPORTING WHITE KIDS....

As I said, when it comes the current MSM...it's: "If the FACTS DO NOT FIT THE DESIRED NARRATIVE, IGNORE THE FACTS".

Yup the OP provides no cites, and when presented with a cite to refute his thesis you get crickets.

I left another political forum due to the volume of Stormfront like posts and threads, I hope DP knocks this on the head ASAP.

Generally it happens all by itself because 100 percent of these whack jobs fall afoul of the rules.

Drivel this:

I'm interested in debating policy and/or the conduct of major policy makers.

What defines "white america" to you?

lol...off the meds again, bud?

Back
Top Bottom